Good ideas for Aigrind to see

Zam

Needs:

Lenar's shop in nadir is missing: Warlock amulet, Mage amulet, Paladin amulet.

2. Everyone is angry of accidentally clicking "Buy" on the daily discount pop up. Remove Buy button, people can open mshop after seeing out if they want.

3. Need elf/mc trade with each other so wert can get rid of the useless item like sun, now, hammer on mc. Dark, spear on elf.

4. Death knights need stronger 1 handed weapon for when they tank; let them use 1 hand axe?

Suggestions:

1. Make a Reaper costume in mshop: Black cloak, floating, red glowing eyes in the hood without face, and has double silver chain around neck and hanging from him. I suggest a black version and an indigo version (Many people probably will buy) Please don't over price it. 600-800 would be good I guess.

2. Make Revive scroll in mshop. ( many customers gonna buy probably)

3. More emoticons: Troll face, face-palm, crazy, eye twitch, bro fist, the 2 guys with cups, poker face, thumbs up, gun to the head, and dead. These ones too :crazy:   :spiteful: :pleasantry:

4. Clan list beside friends list. And clan chat.

5. Necromancers have 2 bad things when using heal/bone shield. Stagger and unusable if not enough hp to sacrifice. Better if you remove 1 of them or atleast decrease hp sacrifice. High lvl needs to sacrifice 100 hp  :bad:

6. Crimson corundum item is 250 now, make it 200 only. You don't have to torture us, everyone would be happier ;)

7. Need more gear variety: lvl 17 cape with dark & parry, and lvl 18 belts, capes & rings.  Unless if they will be Dragon/Hydra drops...

8. Speed crystal is the only one that works with boots, how about you let something else work too please.

9. People say BG closer to elf. I'm not really sure about that but if it is you can add an obstacle for the elf path to increase length to BG a bit, like a fat rock or two. Thanks for reading.  :good:

Lets say my shaman has a full moon gear on, but i would need to use my astral set in the next area of game play.

i would like to have the ability to go to my character equipment menu and select a tab that would automatically switch my equipment,

with a short redress period. equipment that is selected in the set that isn't being used at the moment will still fill bag space.

It would also be useful if we had the option to name the set up. example: "Healer", "Daily Q", "PvP", etc.  This this might help each player have a sense of individuality as well. :D

Maybe make it an item to buy in mcoin shop that is same price or a little more expensive than "extra pocket"?

any questions or comments would be appreciated, if i made anything unclear just let me know.

your friend and MC ally, Albooboo

great suggestions support all, but not no.5 - necro can have a downside with all their strong sides.

necromancer got the best dot ingame, doting 130 after poison spit (after combo requirement) and stacks infinate with more poison. 130x5 per dot-cycle in a full necro party - CRAZY.

Idk if dot time is so long that 1 necro can double stack his own poison spit at level5? if so that makes it 130x10 if all have a good poison spit :o

Devs  :blush:  Make a white kitty for me  :give_rose:

This would be a good seller ;) Bring back troll costume :spiteful:

Needs:

3. Need elf/mc trade with each other so wert can get rid of the useless item like sun, now, hammer on mc. Dark, spear on elf.

Suggestions:

1. Make a Reaper costume in mshop: Black cloak, floating, red glowing eyes in the hood without face, and has double silver chain around neck and hanging from him. I suggest a black version and an indigo version (Many people probably will buy) Please don't over price it. 600-800 would be good I guess.

2. Make Revive scroll in mshop. ( many customers gonna buy probably)

4. Clan list beside friends list. And clan chat.

DEFO mc an elf trade but others sound good too, even if the trade market was to only open certain times or for 1 week only, just something to get rid of useless equipment we cant use

point 6 is done, all items from cc shop are cheaper!! :clapping: I bought foreman helmet for only 150 cc yesterday!! :yahoo: Dreams came true!! :pleasantry:

"3. Need elf/mc trade with each other so wert can get rid of the useless item like sun, now, hammer on mc. Dark, spear on elf."

Im desperate for this if devs make the dealer sistem common for all the factions we can trade with enemy factions and no need common chat  :good:

I do think devs tried to promote CC-items with norlant runes/crystals setting their level at 16 making those runes/crystals worthless for arena gear, but still alot better then lv12-14 runes/crystals. Sure they probably created them for cheap lv18 enchants to, but lets be honest, if you have a lv18 you would get a miracle rune/crystal. Theirs alot of them at market most of the time. So I give a thumb up for making great cheap enchants for CC.

Thanks to this i managed to get whole cc set;) im foreman now!  :good: ANd that how it should work:) hard working! And you always know what you are fighting for.