These guys are not stopping

458_Italia

No, they only ban/mute white people. Discrimination of white people on WarSpear has reached it's maximum level. Developers are now openly demonstrating racism towards whites. R.I.P WarSpear

racism against white people, im sure it excist, but please give me a break - white people invented racism. Did you know that Sweden had the worlds first lab for racial science studies, way before the rise of nazi germany. Did you know that the Belgium monarch massacred the african colonies in the first half of the 19-hundreds in such brutal ways it made hitler look like hes nice step-brother. Im swedish, im white (and nerdy) if you knew what caucations have done you wouldnt wine over racism in a game cause mods or devs banned you (for something you most likely did wrong).

Erikalt is one of the worst racists ever on US-sapphire, he insults anyone who is not white, i have alot of friends at warspear but i also saw Erikalt Trashing them totally. If you take a look at Us sapphire you might see him talking shit at trade chat, (elven side)

]]] link=topic=71991.msg320611#msg320611 date=1349198537]

a've alrdy gve u 90k cross  :crazy:

Jaw, can u sponsor me my +10 equips?

:shok: +10 ? wtf  :facepalm:

my armr +9 with sword just +8

• 11 months later...