Unblock profile

Khanzel

Would u give me another chance to play?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would u give me another chance to play?

• No
    • Yes

I have been block for almost 2 months becoz i cheat. And now i really want to play Nice this time..please help me coz im not rich to buy NEW PHONE just to ACCESS the game :(

rules its a rules...respect that. as far as i know, if u got permanent banned, say goodbye to ur device to play w.s.

find another way to play if u really love this game, theres a few way if u smart enough ;D but i wont tell coz that will involve me into a crime ;D

best way is, go trade ur old phone with new one.

be a good player next time.

ow, if u dont mind, can u tell me what is ur crime?

rules its a rules...respect that. as far as i know, if u got permanent banned, say goodbye to ur device to play w.s.

find another way to play if u really love this game, theres a few way if u smart enough ;D but i wont tell coz that will involve me into a crime ;D

best way is, go trade ur old phone with new one.

be a good player next time.

ow, if u dont mind, can u tell me what is ur crime?

i got banned because of hacking.. I already stopped doing that, :( and about the SECRET u talkin about.. Is it the IP changing?? Well if thats it, i already tried but didn't work.. Soo im saving some money to buy a new phone, :) i still love this game

i got banned because of hacking.. I already stopped doing that, :( and about the SECRET u talkin about.. Is it the IP changing?? Well if thats it, i already tried but didn't work.. Soo im saving some money to buy a new phone, :) i still love this game

dont spam for unblock/unban... just send a support ticket. they will help you.