MC/Forsaken Echidna Raid Tomorrow

OgSneakyMe

Clan is going up there tomorrow, but was thinking, why don't we all just go up there hell. So around 11:00 AM CST (USA Time) Tomorrow,  meet in T5, make your own PT's. Hopefully one of us gets a damn drop.

P.S Not worried about you elves trying to come and disturb either lol!

good luck

I hope everyone cooperates and dont get each other kiled trying to steal boss.

its a shame but it happens, on eu at least

make vid  ;)

Sounds hardcore xd

Can't wait to hear the results

Hell yeah bro.

good luck

I hope everyone cooperates and dont get each other kiled trying to steal boss.

its a shame but it happens, on eu at least

make vid  ;)

Same bro, hope everyone does to man. Seriously.

goodluck sneak ;D

Thanks.

maybe ill bring my lv13 necro, pm me when ure goin, 440 heal coz only lv2 ancient but lv5 shield  ;D :aggressive:

Will do Eisha, yeah as many Necro's as possible need to come lol, seriously. I've even be bringing mine lmao.

]]] link=topic=71956.msg318146#msg318146 date=1348820548]

:friends: godluck my bro

Thanks buddy, if your on, come Jaw!

Good  Luck

Echidna is hardest boss but easy with teamwork ;)

maybe this time we will meet  ;D

Yeah, know it's going to be a challenge, but I think it's going to be fun though, and yes maybe we will  :dirol: lol

Hope u will succed  :drinks: wish u many drops :friends:

Thanks bro, me to, hope at least somebody gets something lol, seriously. MC/Forsaken as a whole needs to gear up more, think this will be a good start on helping as a community, if this turns out will, should be like a daily event we do you know, guess we'll see, my hopes are high though  :drinks:

Are you trying to be funny or something?

no funny would have been "i be their with my cheap sword and shield "

the other was me picking a fight.. i dunno why, but i can say i just woke up and their is no coffee!

Clan is going up there tomorrow, but was thinking, why don't we all just go up there hell. So around 11:00 AM CST (USA Time) Tomorrow,  meet in T5, make your own PT's. Hopefully one of us gets a damn drop.

P.S Not worried about you elves trying to come and disturb either lol!

wish u all the best over the event.

]]] link=topic=71956.msg318578#msg318578 date=1348852443]

was on but dc... :facepalm:

damn ,its 30 ppl man,im crash  ;D

All good man, yeah had alot of Dc's - But gone sure fire plan from Screws, only need 3-4 Pt's of smart player's, who will do they're job's.

lol twisty(screwz) was in my party talking and telling us what to do so i told him to post in area. plan was good but a lot kept goin too far to the left and too far to the right. well out of 6 parties, 2 parties were left and went to anax lol i told u sneak they wont do their jobs, they all gonna run to boss  :facepalm: well off to sleep. 1:30am  :bad:

lol twisty(screwz) was in my party talking and telling us what to do so i told him to post in area. plan was good but a lot kept goin too far to the left and too far to the right. well out of 6 parties, 2 parties were left and went to anax lol i told u sneak they wont do their jobs, they all gonna run to boss  :facepalm: well off to sleep. 1:30am  :bad:

Yup plan was perfect if ran right, and yeah, you were right Eisha, think next time will be selected people only.............