Unmute Erikalt Please

BeastModes

do you want Erikalt unmuted?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. do you want Erikalt unmuted?

• Yes I do.
    • No I Don't.

So that he can continue making bad racial and religious comments? Look I know you and Erikalt are only kids, who seeks attention. But you only get what you deserve.

So that he can continue making bad racial and religious comments?

Your ignorance is hilarious. Everytime I try to explain why multiculturalism is a bad thing and why I don't want non-whites in my society you boys start insulting me and calling me racist. It is impossible to have a normal discussion with you guys. I experienced racial inferiority. I am the only one who got muted because I'm White even though I am the one that experienced disrespect while just trying to stay calm suffering from your insults.

He insults you because you insult him, and the fact that he gets muted and you don't is clearly because the Warspear Gm's / Devs have no idea what they are doing and are not professionals. It's Total BS. Idc if I get banned for this, I'm just saying what's right and you all know it's right. Why do you think there is some many people getting away with scamming and Trading accounts?

:facepalm: No offense but your muted because of the way you put people through trouble in Trade Chat on MC and Elf, no problems with you being unmuted but its best for most that you stay because I heard you on Trade Chat many times and to see how people react gets me to think "Yah, I see why you were muted."

So please if there is something in that chat to get people to notice why, I'll try doing the same thing everybody does which is ignore you. But sorry I don't like people PMing me about inappropriate things that you ask. But still I may want you muted to keep people from having trouble and which I understand is that almost all of MC and Forsaken knows you from elf and heard about what inappropriate things you say and they ask if you are boy or girl which I'm confused a little about that but it isn't bad being racist unless you say what you wanna say.

But if I may ask that are you just muted for spamming or scamming?

If you have to put up with things and what I learned is that people are different and saying something about non-whites doesn't mean you have the advantage to be raciest on the game because if I was raciest, I wouldn't have as many friends than I do now and that is almost for me a good thing having friends.

But tip is Beastmodes, if someone is respectful just a little sometimes and they may get him unmuted soon enough.

Your ignorance is hilarious. Everytime I try to explain why multiculturalism is a bad thing and why I don't want non-whites in my society you boys start insulting me and calling me racist. It is impossible to have a normal discussion with you guys. I experienced racial inferiority. I am the only one who got muted because I'm White even though I am the one that experienced disrespect while just trying to stay calm suffering from your insults.

No offense but your muted because of the way you put people through trouble in Trade Chat on MC and Elf, no problems with you being unmuted but its best for most that you stay because I heard you on Trade Chat many times and to see how people react gets me to think "Yah, I see why you were muted." So please if there is something in that chat to get people to notice why, I'll try doing the same thing everybody does which is ignore you. But sorry I don't like people PMing me about inappropriate things that you ask. But still I may want you muted to keep people from having trouble and which I understand is that almost all of MC and Forsaken knows you from elf and heard about what inappropriate things you say and they ask if you are boy or girl which I'm confused a little about that but it isn't bad being racist unless you say what you wanna say.But if I may ask that are you just muted for spamming or scamming?If you have to put up with things and what I learned is that people are different and saying something about non-whites doesn't mean you have the advantage to be raciest on the game because if I was raciest, I wouldn't have as many friends than I do now and that is almost for me a good thing having friends. But tip is Beastmodes, if someone is respectful just a little sometimes and they may get him unmuted soon enough.

What is your point? And if you're calling me racist you obviously have no idea what racism is unless you say that half of US-Sapphire players are racists and that would be extremely inaccurate

He insults you because you insult him, and the fact that he gets muted and you don't is clearly because the Warspear Gm's / Devs have no idea what they are doing and are not professionals. It's Total BS. Idc if I get banned for this, I'm just saying what's right and you all know it's right. Why do you think there is some many people getting away with scamming and Trading accounts?

Because previous owners do not claim that accounts.

And you always insult other in t.chat ...

and bring bad of country,religion name

So that he can continue making bad racial and religious comments? Look I know you and Erikalt are only kids, who seeks attention. But you only get what you deserve.

OMG ERIKALT is a HE?!?!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I insulted you?? The other day you were desturbing pvp and I told you to go away! What answer did I get from you? : "F*ck you filthy asian trash". So you are saying all asians are filthy trash? :facepalm: Don't try to act all inocent saying "but peolple insult me first" because thats a bunch of BS. You only came to WS to seek attention.

They are ATHEISTS thats why they like to say bad things to religions :facepalm:

Rude atheists! Go away

Im atheist, and im not rude. I respect other religions, i respect the color of skin, i respect many issues ommiting homos.

I insulted you?? The other day you were desturbing pvp and I told you to go away! What answer did I get from you? : "F*ck you filthy asian trash". So you are saying all asians are filthy trash? Don't try to act all inocent saying "but peolple insult me first" because thats a bunch of BS. You only came to WS to seek attention.

What answer do you expect from people when you tell them to go away? You disrespected me and I was just defending my honor

What answer do you expect from people when you tell them to go away? You disrespected me and I was just defending my honor

Everybody in that circumstances would expect nice answer not  "F*ck you filthy asian trash". Where the hell is honor in this answer?

Everybody in that circumstances would expect nice answer not  "F*ck you filthy asian trash". Where the hell is honor in this answer?

Seriously how can you say something nice when he insults you? You were probably bullied in highschool and you shouldn't give advices here because kids might take them serious. My father teached me to defend my honor when someone is disrespecting me.