for development team

458_Italia

how about make "security question" on menu>>my profile.

if the account try log in from different IP address/device, the "security question" pop up shown before we access the character selection.

yes thats a great idea ............. why dont use? its not hard add a security question for delete character and change pass and id.....

or its better add more items in miracle shop for become rich ? and pay urs  vodka and cars in russia? lol  :facepalm:

i lost my account exactly on the date i made my post, i sent a support ticket provided what u needed. Accurate date 22September2012 21.00 something i sent a support ticket 2hour ago before i made a post in forum. I'm totally speechless got no clue u would ask me WHEN did i sent a support ticket i thought support team is always active on responding ticket. no offense but the question u just ask made me thought of support team din't even take a look on the support ticket i had sent.

CHECKMATE! its TRUE!

Yes, a security question before Logging into a character (or even changing email, passowrd) that only the OWNER knows is really needed. almost all mmorpg has security questions to help us recover accounts when we lose it.

warspear does not have any security questions and hackers and scammers are using this oppurtunity to hack accounts.

seriously ive seen alot of characters getting hacked by "warspear" sites. heres one example of a scam site that steals all your items! there are a few more but i dont remember the names.... thats why i suggest admins to implement security questions in game.

Yes, a security question before Logging into a character (or even changing email, passowrd) that only the OWNER knows is really needed. almost all mmorpg has security questions to help us recover accounts when we lose it.

warspear does not have any security questions and hackers and scammers are using this oppurtunity to hack accounts.

seriously ive seen alot of characters getting hacked by "warspear" sites. heres one example of a scam site that steals all your items! there are a few more but i dont remember the names.... thats why i suggest admins to implement security questions in game.

Warspear1free.tk

I am talking about it already.

I am not insulting Support Team here.

I dont try to teach to Snorlax how to working

understand it as an advice.

why do ppl take precautions after what did happen ? :facepalm:

take precautions before sad events and live happy  :friends:

• Developer

Thank you all for the suggestions.

We'll try to improve safety of accounts to prevent that kind of issues.

Please, be careful.

Dont share ID, email, password, facebook, twitter, yahoo youtube etc etc

any other info you share can also be used to "hack" an account

its up to you to protect YOUR personal info

now, if someone actually sends you spyware or whatever and unethically, actually hacks you...

thats different

but yes, please add password protection, so that the original owner always has access to it.

but it wont help if ppl give out their password protection info to their "friends"

[move] :facepalm: [/move]

Thank you all for the suggestions.

We'll try to improve safety of accounts to prevent that kind of issues.

Please, be careful.

that the word everyone looking forward. we will be looking forward and waiting once again.