one handed spear

SouLBlizZ

one handed spear for DK?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. one handed spear for DK?

• agree
    • uhm...no

So i try a DK just know.Like others say DK is the best tank and i agree with this.But to be a good tank u need to equip shield.The bad news about this is u can only use 1 handed sword which is fairly low in damage and there is no dark stat in it.Thats the problem why lots of DK i meet choosing spear than sword with shield.And spear is not really a good choice because its really slow.Knowing all the problem what DK always face,why devs not making a new weapon for us ::)  a one handed spear.the attack speed could be around 2.0 - 2.2.the damage will be between one handed sword and one handed axe or maybe the same.And what i like the most is put the dark stat to this type of weapon.hope devs will think about this simple suggestion in the future ::)

Example

23401_.jpg

SPARTANNNN :yahoo:

* Paladin has multiple high sun DOT while DK only one dark damage extra

* Paladin has multiple long stun while DK only one single stun and its so fast (1 sec stun, f**k)

* Paladin can heal himself and his partner while DK only can increase dmg 250 to 280, 30 damage extra, paladin can heal 200+

* Paladin has many kind of weapons, hammers, kind of maces (good looking), paladin even can use axe while DK only use spear, one-handed and shield and spear is like DOg penis

* This is your stu***d game, never balance.

Developers only focus to elfs side, so you as mountain clan never satisfied. Maklumlah mreka kan urang utan, dah bukan mnusia lagi tp kewan

* Paladin has multiple high sun DOT while DK only one dark damage extra

* Paladin has multiple long stun while DK only one single stun and its so fast (1 sec stun, f**k)

* Paladin can heal himself and his partner while DK only can increase dmg 250 to 280, 30 damage extra, paladin can heal 200+

* Paladin has many kind of weapons, hammers, kind of maces (good looking), paladin even can use axe while DK only use spear, one-handed and shield and spear is like DOg penis

* This is your stu***d game, never balance.

Developers only focus to elfs side, so you as mountain clan never satisfied. Maklumlah mreka kan urang utan, dah bukan mnusia lagi tp kewan

1. Its astral damage. High? Bd got higher Dot.

2. Paladin dont have stun. Fetters dont stun. Enemies can still attack.

3. I think that Lv20 paladins with best astral stuff and both heal skill lv5 can heal 400+.

4. It just one more weapon?

Paladin: shield, 1h axe+mace, 2h axe+mace.

DK: shield, 1h sword, 2h sword+spear.

1. Its astral damage. High? Bd got higher Dot.

2. Paladin dont have stun. Fetters dont stun. Enemies can still attack.

3. I think that Lv20 paladins with best astral stuff and both heal skill lv5 can heal 400+.

4. It just one more weapon?

Paladin: shield, 1h axe+mace, 2h axe+mace.

DK: shield, 1h sword, 2h sword+spear.

1. Paladin with 1h mace can have 138 x 3 dmg from purifying skill.

2. stun skill and move with long duration than D.K. how with babar stun? they just can 1x stun(possible) and duration is not long.

2. stun skill and move with long duration than D.K. how with babar stun? they just can 1x stun(possible) and duration is not long.

Fetters is not stun!!!

Stun=Cant attack, cant move, cant use skill

Fetters=stop enemy from moving and use skills, but allow them to attack.

My definition of stun is that it work like charge.

Javalin/Glavie nice idea :)

Paladins fetters are plenty enough, blocking skills removes ALOT dps and blocks heal for heal-classes. it hits are and purification combo adds a big fat dot. Some lv14 Paladins purefication dot deals more dmg then my +2 spear LOL. DK is a beautiful tank, but dont try to convince me it got good stun skills, its frekvent, but sooooo short.

Barb stun use to be GREAT but its been nerfed now and has lower chance and lower stun time and the range.

Its the best range for starting of a battle, but after that you haft to trick melee foes with taunt to ever use it again. Barb is the best anti-range killer, but now after nerf it seems they have got it alot thougher against other melees. And for a even if pala and bd only disable without skills barb dps is worthless swinging that slow 2h axe.

Nice suggestion ! I'm DK too,and have to use Lab spear for high dmg and by the way,why if spear is created for DK it hasnt got DARK MAGIC ??  :facepalm:  It's slowly,and no dark,and horrible graphic... so,the only good thing it has it's the higher dmg...

If could be great if we could use an shield to incorporate to the spear... !!Let's hope we 'll have in future :D Make us happy devs  :give_rose:

• 2 months later...

I really appreciate if dev would think about this suggestion and make it happen in future update.I mean when chosen's paladin got one handed mace with astral attribute which connected with their skill,why not making DK a one handed weapon which supporting our skill by putting dark attribute in it?I enjoy playing DK but chosing what weapon should i use is harder than solving a ****ing math calculation.So when dev back from their long journey of vacation,i hope this is the first thing you will think about future update LOL ::)

Nice suggestion ! I'm DK too,and have to use Lab spear for high dmg and by the way,why if spear is created for DK it hasnt got DARK MAGIC ??  :facepalm:  It's slowly,and no dark,and horrible graphic... so,the only good thing it has it's the higher dmg...

If could be great if we could use an shield to incorporate to the spear... !!Let's hope we 'll have in future :D Make us happy devs  :give_rose:

Noob Me.this account was mine !

Ahahah...ive forgot  about this...løl!

By the way , agree again !

• 11 months later...

I actually want to start a new topic about this but instead of making the same post I will just give my vote here (even it was closed)

One handed spear is pretty cool,ehh...and yeah SPARTTTAAAA  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Agree,agree and agree with this idea

Yeah cool. I wana see a deathknight with 700 dmg and 5k defense!!!

Nah but seriously swords arw almost useless for deathknights

We already can be nearly 5k defence (whitout shield)and 700+dmg. Use divine,max ur atkj power and that's it!

Опубликованное фото