prevent arena disturber

SouLBlizZ

im sick when partner with someone who dont wear anything and go arena :facepalm: .It happens mostly on arena level 4-6.So here is a suggestion to prevent arena distruber.The suggestion is simple,once u put that guy to ignore list he wont ever be your arena partner when u go randomly.

Or get some or one GOOD arena Partner :blush: this way you prevent noobs,disturbers and afk people in arena amd mostly you win (if your arena-bro/sis is good) all fights except you meet hassn or the other noobs who spend 1000$ a month for a mmo and have no real-life blablabla :facepalm: ;D

Or get some or one GOOD arena Partner :blush: this way you prevent noobs,disturbers and afk people in arena amd mostly you win (if your arena-bro/sis is good) all fights except you meet hassn or the other noobs who spend 1000$ a month for a mmo and have no real-life blablabla :facepalm: ;D

hassn no its god lol vs me  die always if kill the other partner its easy kill it only need use combo stealth hit skill stunt hide stealth hit skill stunt hide and he cant touch me    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

It is so annoying when you do all you can to make your hero stronger and you get a naked partner :diablo: getting a weak partner is not so bad, I don't even say I am strong, but naked partner :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...

hassn no its god lol vs me  die always if kill the other partner its easy kill it only need use combo stealth hit skill stunt hide stealth hit skill stunt hide and he cant touch me 

more easy on range char:P

26619_.jpg

I personally think arena should be like halo online.  Where it pairs you against like wise talent.  If yohr good you face good opponents, if you suck you get garbage.  I love winning, but when you face the same clowns five matches in a row. :facepalm:  Shut outs are cool but if all they do is a combined 500 damage what's the point, that's not arena, that's fodder.

It is ranked somewhat, for example if you are lvl 10 and are high up in the arena charts or win frequently you will start playing sometimes in the lvl 11-14 bracket. My priest wasnt very good in arena, but once i got better gear, amped, and started winning and doing arena often; i now fight lvl 19s on occasion.

No its not a perfect system, but if 10-12 people are in the arena queue, and you are a good player. Which, afro, i know you are good, then the system will try to put you in matches with other people that are good like you. Doesnt always work if there isnt many people, but if it has to chose between you and some noobs, or you and some "high rank" people then it will throw u with the "high rank" because you are good also.

Hope that makes sense  :wacko:

Thats Funny, so im also a good Arena Fighter. My Warlock is LvL 20 now and i win 80 - 90 % of my Arena Fights. This week it happend more than once that my Arena Partner was LVL 19 and we fight against two good LVL 20 in Arena. ( But we won :dirol:  )

But sometimes i have NOOB ( sorry ) lvl 19 Partner with me against OP LVL 20

Me (lvl14) and Arenaborn (lvl 13) got lvls 15/16 opponents twice  :facepalm:

Gladly we won both battles :yahoo:  :lol:

Arena system is nooob... cant wait till new season

Gladly we won both battles :yahoo: :lol:

Like i said, its ranked, if you are good enough to fight higher levels, the game will put you with higher levels

Nahh, i don't get how a lvl 14 with hunter swords no amp can be strong enough to fight lvls 15 with me at random... nooob system :D

His swords looked like wood  :facepalm:

Gladly we won both battles :yahoo: :lol:

Both lvl14 now and We are getting more lvl15+ fights now  :yahoo:  more of a challenge.... or is it  :wacko:

I too hate when my partner keeps standing there while others killing me :aggressive: :wacko: ,,, and when i call them noob they give excuses like,, "i was watching T.V., or went to pee,,, then why the hell u request for arena :diablo: ,

plz dont do Arena if u dnt wanna win :fool: ........

ignore really should prevent being paired up. even if someone ignore me cuz of his stupid logic then glady i dont wanna put my life in such a person's hands