Arena Tactics & Skill Distribution

Eleriath

Hi, I'd like to ask wich would be a good Skill distribution for arena lvl 11-14. I'm planing to farm Arena Points there to get the full bg set before leveling up to 15.

Also some good tips for Arena would come very handy xD

And lastly, wich crystal/runes should i aim for the equip? Full deff and Hp? Evasion like dodge, parry & Block? Does mana regen will help in this stage¡?

Thanks!

Hi, I'd like to ask wich would be a good Skill distribution for arena lvl 11-14. I'm planing to farm Arena Points there to get the full bg set before leveling up to 15.

Also some good tips for Arena would come very handy xD

And lastly, wich crystal/runes should i aim for the equip? Full deff and Hp? Evasion like dodge, parry & Block? Does mana regen will help in this stage¡?

Thanks!

First of all u cant get full bg from arena  ;) U can get only arena equipment from arena  :diablo: Second: The best skill for arena is charge ofc. Use it wisely, dont spend it too early, wait for good moment.

Crystals/Runes: Defence Defence and one more time Defence, Health Regeneration is very important and Mana Regeneration, Dodge, Health, block, and Parry:) These are for Barb

Tnks Guwer for your response :) seems that we are the only Barbs in the forums :P

Regarding Charge, i ussually start hitting the support guy or the weakest of my enemy team with charge. The bad thing about this skill is that, as opposite of the rest of the stuner skills, charge is a 1 shot skill, meaning i can't use it again in the battle 'cos in close combat it doesn't work. My question is, sometimes when i have charge again i back 2steps and try to use it again. Is it worth it?

I have the First skill lvl 5 and Charge in lvl 4, do u recomend charge lvl 5?

I dont have a barb, but I sometimes see barbs do that, walk away then charge back, but I think that only works vs ranged, bc melee will follow you when you walk away... unless he is not attacking you. Works good against healers

Tnks to all. I used taunt charge and it works...and some times, but it works xD id love to see charge working in close combat and more than 1 time per pj ;)

Anyways thank you very much everyone.

• 5 weeks later...

As a barb thats a definite that u charge the weaker such as support chars u mentioned. Not much of a barb can really do than to utilise your tankiness with high hp. It all depends on who ur opponent is and who ur partnering with. Id suggest u to not upgrade ur chop and taunt  but do use chop against rogues(stops them from running n stealth) whereas taunts for rangers trying to initiate. It helps alot. now i wish u the best  :drinks:

• 2 months later...

I wouldnt spend on any armor at 11-12. Id rather u  invest on a full set lvl 9 armor and then strive for the bg set when u reach lvl 15 sold at nadir :) but u need to fnish chainless quests. So goodluck ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i only have 14 mana regen (rouge, only 1 item regen) my belt give crit instead and other ring give pentration, 14 regen is Enough for a melle class,

14!!!

My mana regen is 5, nd m ok with it,, if we talk about arena regen doesn't matter,, u neva gonna get that much time,,,,,

As machote told me--- Just focus on Raising other stats like Acc., Crit, Dodge, etc.

My Hp regen 76 only.......

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...