Some Questions

Eleriath

Question

Hi Everyone, i have a few questions to ask:

1.- Are the Crystals and Runes from the Miracle Shop the best ones? i mean, the ones that give the best bonus or are there other runes/crystals that are drops from some monsters?

2.- Im lvl 14, i went to Nadir, spoke with the npc that sells armors and suddenly a Chaniless League message started, any info related to that? Also is like i have choosen a faction.

3.- When using costums, does the sprite of attack and skills remains as my class or it changes? Let put an example, i'm a barb and i use the costume of a shaman, When i attack i will do it as a barb or a shamman?

And thats all :)

Thank you for your responses.

Regards.-

8 answers to this question

Hi Everyone, i have a few questions to ask:

1.- Are the Crystals and Runes from the Miracle Shop the best ones? i mean, the ones that give the best bonus or are there other runes/crystals that are drops from some monsters?

2.- Im lvl 14, i went to Nadir, spoke with the npc that sells armors and suddenly a Chaniless League message started, any info related to that? Also is like i have choosen a faction.

3.- When using costums, does the sprite of attack and skills remains as my class or it changes? Let put an example, i'm a barb and i use the costume of a shaman, When i attack i will do it as a barb or a shamman?

And thats all :)

Thank you for your responses.

Regards.-

1- Some bosses drop best runes/crystals than the ones from miracle shop, but they are quite expensive.

2- You dont have to chose any faction, Chainless League quests is a series of boss killing quest, and once you did all of them you are allowed to buy gears from that armorseller. Those quests are very difficult cuz the bosses you need to kill are in enemy territory.

3- Costumes only change your appareance. You born like a barb, you die like a barb.

Thank you very much Leo for your responses.

One last question regarding 1st point, Would you tell me the names or prefix or sufix of this runes? Just to know when i see them in the Trade Chat.

Thanks!

1- Some bosses drop best runes/crystals than the ones from miracle shop, but they are quite expensive.

You are talking about AA drops ? or is there any other boss that drops better ones.

I thought miracle ones are the best. AA runes/crystals have lower stats.

MC shop runes/xtals can be equipped too any level of gear.

the amount a mc rune/xtal gives is determined by the level of the gear.. so at lower levels its best to use incomplete runs/xtals. the level on the incomplete rune/xtal can only be used on corresponding gear.. I.E.. a level 13 ring cannot be equipped with a level 14 incomplete rune/xtal, even if your level 15.

Thank you very much Leo for your responses.

One last question regarding 1st point, Would you tell me the names or prefix or sufix of this runes? Just to know when i see them in the Trade Chat.

Thanks!

Prefix is Large. You can easily recognize them cuz ppl will ask 100k+  ;D

You are talking about AA drops ? or is there any other boss that drops better ones.

I thought miracle ones are the best. AA runes/crystals have lower stats.

Absofrutely no idea about who drops them. No AA anyway.

Thanks again Leo!

About Chainless League, i can start killing bosses now? or does it appears as a quest in the quest windows?

I can kill the same boss several times?

Sry to ask all of this, i couldn't find a guide for chainless league.

Tnks.-

chainless is a set quests started in nadair. on mc side you start with genie and after several more bosses you get to take on the 3 BG  bosses. each boss requires a kill and item before you can start the next.

reasons they are hard is each boss is deep within the opposing factions territory.

the quests open up after completeing quests in T4. G'luck and bring lots of patients.

oh and you can farm any of these bosses, and im sure u will encounter ppl farming the boss, making it harder for you to kill.

EXAMPLE : i took 30+ mc too do dinalt, and we held for 30 min. not one person completed the quest. why? greedy farmers stealing kills for themselves and pissed off elfs wanting us dead.

No problem Eleriath!

Killing boss quest will appear in the quests window once you have it. First for the good guys is Granite Guards, Genie for the evil ones.

You can kill those bosses how many times you wish, but it will count just one time for your quest.