Enhanced Passive Skill Books.

Lazylion

Question

Hi!

Would it be possible to use more then 1x of enhanced passive skill books like penetration, cooldown, resist, defence, accuracy, critical damage and more of them on one character??

I have 6x on my bd(All different once) + resilence and ferocity.

Edited by Lazylion

5 answers to this question

Just now, Lazylion said:

Hi!

Would it be possible to use more then 1x of enhanced passive skill books like penetration, cooldown, resist, defence, accuracy, critical damage and more of them on one character??

I am not sure, it would be like having 2 books of the same active skill for a character  

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I am not sure, it would be like having 2 books of the same active skill for a character  

Asking since having relics of the same works and i rather ask then try and use another book hhahaha they do cost 1mil+.

Edited by Lazylion

Just now, Lazylion said:

Asking since having relics of the same works.

You may try to use a an active skill book on your character that you already have and use it. If it allows you to use it (thus you'll have x2 same active skills) then it shall be the same for passive ones.

Relics is kinda different cause you basically use them to improve a skill, after all. 

Otherwise, let's wait for the answer of someone who already experienced stuff like this. (Or an answer from devs on monday xd)

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

You may try to use a an active skill book on your character that you already have and use it. If it allows you to use it (thus you'll have x2 same active skills) then it shall be the same for passive ones.

Relics is kinda different cause you basically use them to improve a skill, after all. 

Otherwise, let's wait for the answer of someone who already experienced stuff like this. (Or an answer from devs on monday xd)

2x normal basic books doesn`t work. Thats known already.