Elfs drops at mc

neelam

the update was really really awesome and waiting for the next one too  :good:

but seriously i am so damm pissed with all these elf drops  :facepalm:

its like you see a drop you reach out to it and bammm  :mega_shok:  its a elf drop  :facepalm:

what are you suppose to do with it use it :wacko:

i have even seen some mc friends tryng to sell these drops  :lol:

i mean the new class is awesome but why punish us with wrong drops it takes energy, time & dedication to farm laby  :crazy:

what you guys think about it???? :blush:

I think u have preety photo ouch.. not this topic.. sorry  :blush: ekhm.. so ... good idea.. many times it was spoken about this issue;) but still u have nice photo  :tease:

I think u have preety photo ouch.. not this topic.. sorry  :blush: ekhm.. so ... good idea.. many times it was spoken about this issue;) but still u have nice photo  :tease:

that picture fake. lulz. ask elmond and pummy if that pic is neelam. she cant post her real pic here because she's black and fat and ugly, i see her pic before on this forum, and on facebook.  :bad:

that picture fake. lulz. ask elmond and pummy if that pic is neelam. she cant post her real pic here because she's black and fat and ugly, i see her pic before on this forum, and on facebook.  :bad:

And urs real?  :search:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  +1

Awwwwww........... realy elomnd n pummy  :bad:  thats my latest pic go match it  :crazy:  i even use my real name on my charecters so face it jelious loosersssss  :tease:

so tell us what is her fb to see  :crazy:

the update was really really awesome and waiting for the next one too  :good:

but seriously i am so damm pissed with all these elf drops  :facepalm:

its like you see a drop you reach out to it and bammm  :mega_shok:  its a elf drop  :facepalm:

what are you suppose to do with it use it :wacko:

i have even seen some mc friends tryng to sell these drops  :lol:

i mean the new class is awesome but why punish us with wrong drops it takes energy, time & dedication to farm laby  :crazy:

what you guys think about it???? :blush:

I think is ok to get garbage elf drops but need to open trade so we can sell. that will be realy awesome :good: i have few between so any elf want them?  :tease:

I think is ok to get garbage elf drops but need to open trade so we can sell. that will be realy awesome :good: i have few between so any elf want them?  :tease:

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]Yea actully open the trade atleast those drops will reach to somebody who needs them :good: [/glow][/shadow]

Awwwwww........... realy elomnd n pummy  :bad:  thats my latest pic go match it  :crazy:  i even use my real name on my charecters so face it jelious loosersssss  :tease:

wow from an ugly duckling to a swan? then make a picture of your self with ur face clear and  with your real name written on a paper, if you cant do that it clearly means youre using fake picture ;) 

wow from an ugly duckling to a swan? then make a picture of your self with ur face clear and  with your real name written on a paper, if you cant do that it clearly means youre using fake picture ;)

girls... :facepalm:  mostly fighting for simple things... :facepalm:

I Am not here for you And i am least intrested in what you think and i think the topic is about the wrong drops not abt hw i got a make over please stop wasting my time who so ever you are under a fake girls pic