Dear DK's:

OgSneakyMe

I love you all, let me say that first.  But you are TANKS, so start wearing a damn shield lol, most of you addicted to the spear, it's fine to have one, but as far as tanking, shield is what's needed, makes it easier on healer's as well - When your taking less dmg.  Go look at the picture of DK class.....He has a Shield, it's for a reason guy's. You'll be much better tanks if you started tanking with sword and shield, and not spear....Just think about it.......

You should play with your style not your role.

As long as you like just be yourself  ;D

I like shield coz it looks cute on me, the only reason i wear shield is just cute  ;D

I like shield coz it looks cute on me, the only reason i wear shield is just cute  ;D

You look very cute wearing shield ...  :lol: :lol:

I often tank without shield because my pt mates ask me to wear 2h weapon instead of 1h:/

I like the attitude  ;D  good stuff.

Eh, this is only applies during Pvp.........When it comes to Farming, especially Astral, Dk's should use a shield, it's common sense? You make it harder on healers when you're taking more damage.............There for harder on whole PT.......

On a different note, that makes DK's superb in terms of roles. They can be efficient tanks with sword and shield; On the other hand, they can be formidable DD's with spear. A DK should strive to have both weapon sets for PvP and PvE. I hope everyone got my point.

On a different note, that makes DK's superb in terms of roles. They can be efficient tanks with sword and shield; On the other hand, they can be formidable DD's with spear. A DK should strive to have both weapon sets for PvP and PvE. I hope everyone got my point.

^This is all I was really trying to say.... :clapping:

ok so are you willing to pay 300k vs 60k? people charge 150k+ for the frigging equipment that has 0 amp and 0 rune/xtals.

the shield also only grants extra physical def, and deep astral requires  dark def. it also gives block percentage, but with my gear currently tweaked for spear... yea thats more over priced garbage.

dark shield is the best armor buff in the game, for pve. its always on and cd is over before the buff expires. with this i can out tank any barb with or without a shield.

the problem isn't a DK with no shield its the rouges who try to spam their skills on a boss, only to steal argo and scream 'HEAL ME'.

Why is that? simply put people don't know the difference between PvE and PvP styles.

Witch brings me back too gold... people are geared for pvp, because the gear is cheaper and easier too obtain (arena). Opposed to PvE where the gear is farmed or purchased at an outrageous price.

Lastly, try playing a DK... Its not your typical smash and bash class.