Why Bladedancer have high damage than rogue (with same wepon, amplify and same lv char too)

yoga21

Question

GM , if u read this topic please tell me why BladeDancer have high damage than Rogue with same use Wepon (same amply and enchant)

I have rogue lv 18, with wepon 2x [+7 Ascute Flameberg] = have damage "350"

My friend have bladedancer lv 18, with wepon 2x [+7 Ascute Flameberg] = have damage "364"

Lmao....

can u tell me why ??

u think that fair??

Hmm..

40 answers to this question

Firstborn's passive ability is Concentration which increases all damage by 4% and gives a 5% resistance to dark magic. The MC's ability is Mountain's Power. This passive ability provides a 4% boost in health and gives a 5% resistance to sun magic.

Yea it's elf's passive, BD's can crit 1k with 3k hp and 3k def  :wacko:

1 reason why BD's aren't weakest class, yet they cry cause they don't know how to play  :facepalm:

nd rogue with same amp can crit 1400 or more :lol: :lol:  wat a joke :D

* with stealth

doesn't really count, and my major point there was, tanks that hit more damage than dps, and Shootercel, you are one of those pro PvP players, how come you'd forgotten what Defense is?

Mcs got 2bad special passive :!

Elfs got 2good special passive ?¿?¿ wtf... haha

-Mcs got increase pasive 5% sun resist that unless for astral :! , just for lambert , but BG bos at elf side , GM give mcs AnimatedArmor (junk drop) haha.... Maybe its lol... 

-and got increase pasive 4% on boost health, u think that good ?? Hmm :!

>>Elf got increase pasive 5% dark resist that is very good for astral, Lmao  :!

>>And got nice increase 4% damage on all normal atak... like BD have very High Damage looolll...

Bd:

Has High Damage

High Critical Example:

Normal Damage 100 and criticals 102!(idk havent tested)

Rogue:

Has Low Damage

Very High Critical Example:

100 and criticals 222!

Maybe if you tested you'd see that you have no idea what you're talking about.  You are 100% wrong.  :facepalm:

bd=heavy armor/tanker with 2 swords/daggers

rouge=light armor/dmg dealer with 2 swords/daggers

both are lvl15

if both have same swords dealing 200 dmg

bd has full lvl15 armor(heavy) 20%def...200dmg+4%

rouge has full lvl15 armor(light) 15%def...200dmg

bd power hit has 7sec cd

rouge power hit has 6 sec cd

i did not include hamstring or stealth in this.

Maybe if you tested you'd see that you have no idea what you're talking about.  You are 100% wrong.  :facepalm:

:sorry:  not 100% its 99%  :cray:

just tested now

Bd:

Has High Damage

High Critical Example:

Normal Damage 100 and criticals 102!(idk havent tested)

Rogue:

Has Low Damage

100 and criticals 222!

lol, you even know what you're saying?

How can 100 damage do a 102 critical?

How can a 100 damage do a 222 critical?

makes no sense, Critical attacks = double damage, 100 damage would critical 200 not 102 nor 222  :facepalm:

Tank classes need a little nerf in damage, especially Paladins, 1H mace critting 980 on Blue rank mob, lol nice joke, would love seeing a +8-10 Mace of Sudden Doom on a Paladin with a shield with around 40-50% def critting 1k on a Rogue while the Rogue crits 600, and no, 1H mace has same speed as 1H axe and sword, so does Crossbow and Bow with blessing.

lol, you even know what you're saying?

How can 100 damage do a 102 critical?

How can a 100 damage do a 222 critical?

makes no sense, Critical attacks = double damage, 100 damage would critical 200 not 102 nor 222  :facepalm:

Rogue:

Has Low Damage

100 and criticals 222!

Its a rogue, stealth bonus. And no, crit not double damage, cuz then i should do 634! on a bunny, i do 602!, which is around 90% extra damage. (Att 317)

I know its written ingame that crit=double damage/normal hit*2, but its not true.

BUT.......

How 100 can do 102! i dont know.

Just Nevermind my post  :blush:

Already did  ;D

Rogue:

Has Low Damage

100 and criticals 222!

Its a rogue, stealth bonus.

No he was saying that Rogues get a higher % increase in damage than BDs on criticals.  That's false.  Everyone has the same increase in damage.  A crit is about 180% of base damage for everyone. 

If he was comparing the fact that stealth increases base damage of one attack every 20 seconds, then you'd have to include the fact that Flash strike had it's base damage increased above other classes strong skill attacks two updates ago.  And thats every 7 seconds. 

The bottom line point of this thread is that BDs are a tank class (high defense hitpoints) that gets to do a DPS class damage (4% higher damage than the MC dps class rogue).  There's an imbalance there. 

Do rogues really need dps?

Dagger is slightly more dps.  Thats damage per second.  Swing speed with two daggees is roughly .8 seconds faster assuming same attack speed. 

However, because of stealth and gouge you really don't need dps.  You can hit and run.  So hitting bigger matters more. 

So if your setup for more visible fighting go high kick and dodge and run daggers.  However most go high stealth and gouge and sword performs better in that setup. 

SD daggers are the only exception.  They're the only rogue weapon with penetration.  I'd use those no matter my skill setup.

Do rogues really need dps?

Your only skill is completely missing the point SNP. 

That's not the question.

The question is why do elves have a tank that has higher DPS than the MC DPS class?

Your only skill is completely missing the point SNP. 

That's not the question.

The question is why do elves have a tank that has higher DPS than the MC DPS class?

Because its the games worst class. Everybody can own a bd. Thats why. And because fb got 4% attack bonus.

Because its the games worst class. Everybody can own a bd. Thats why. And because fb got 4% attack bonus.

That's a bs argument.  No facts at all.  Frankly you're just feeling that way bc your bd is unamped in bad gear (317 attack indicates that). You have no basis for comparison at an equal level.

Bottom line is at equal gear and amp, elf have two Dps classes and a healer and a tank.  Mc has one Dps class one tank and one healer.  And you can't refute that imbalance is fact.

I dont refute it. I love my bd, and its not bad. I got arena, bg and cc stuff, full +4 armor with full mcshop enchant. And a +3 and +6 arena with enchant.

class underbalance, b.d have increase 4% dmg from passive skill + chop with high dmg.

I know its written ingame that crit=double damage/normal hit*2, but its not true.

This, isn't entirely false, I think.

What if every monster, even rabbits, have 10% resilience? That would explain why the damage is 190%, not 200%.

This, isn't entirely false, I think.What if every monster, even rabbits, have 10% resilience? That would explain why the damage is 190%, not 200%.

true. but i think they only have physical defence because my druid does exactly double critical on rabbits et al.

class underbalance, b.d have increase 4% dmg from passive skill + chop with high dmg.

and Have high defence!!!(heavy armor) , have 3k++ health too duckkk......

_________

this is not fair!!!! duck!!!

Whre developer now!! , why not give opinion or reason for this duck system?!?!?!?

(sory , im very mad now! Cos developer no give me feedback!!)

Even with all these facts...rogue can kill bd easily (actually any class can kill bd...only barbar has some problems facing bd)

rogue has less def but is faster and high dodge (35%+ with skill)

Wanna see how BD can kill rogue at the same level and gears? Go to PVP cave, behind granite cave, so many BDs owning all melee class, i'm happy that BD is best melee in game with highest DOT, cuz GM loving it too, so never nerf it! okay.

and important thing is never look at rogue's critical, Yes it looks 1500! Crit on Rabbit, but never see rogue does 1500! on BD with 3K HP and 3K def, many average rogues only do 900! Crit on BD, its funny looking BD vs Rogue when BD using SAP, rogue only does 150 atk while BD can do 250 atk, but i love it.. Cuz i start playing BD now and i know its unbalance, please never nerf it, i wanna see many MCs crying haha... I think which were making BDs powerful is only on hamstring with very high DOT while other melee can't do that.

and important thing is never look at rogue's critical, Yes it looks 1500! Crit on Rabbit, but never see rogue does 1500! on BD with 3K HP and 3K def, many average rogues only do 900! Crit on BD, its funny looking BD vs Rogue when BD using SAP, rogue only does 150 atk while BD can do 250 atk, but i love it.. Cuz i start playing BD now and i know its unbalance, please never nerf it, i wanna see many MCs crying haha... I think which were making BDs powerful is only on hamstring with very high DOT while other melee can't do that.

rogue is a skill class, if two +10 of same class battle, if the rogue is a good player, he wins, if he bad, he loses. or you forgot this combo: invisible-hit, gouge, hit, invisible hit, gouge...

rogue is a skill class, if two +10 of same class battle, if the rogue is a good player, he wins, if he bad, he loses. or you forgot this combo: invisible-hit, gouge, hit, invisible hit, gouge...

Only slow con people get stuck in that combo.  Upgrade your connection.

Your off topic posts aside, this is still a valid question.  Why does an fb tank do more Dps than mc Dps class? 

Only slow con people get stuck in that combo.  Upgrade your connection.

Your off topic posts aside, this is still a valid question.  Why does an fb tank do more Dps than mc Dps class?

Not all players have your amazing skills to prevent the exact second a rogue come... why a tank do more dps huh? easy... they don't do. a rogue with two +10 lvl18 swords + stealth = over 2000 critical high? after the attack cooldown reset, you still do another hit of around 1000 critical... it's 3000 in a sec. a bd with same equips, do... 1500+1000= 2500... fake numbers, make your own tests if you think i m wrong. skills are counted in the dps. combos are counted in the dps. now... if you want to test dps of a rogue in a tanker... don't want it to be 3000-4000 damage in a second. test in a lvl16 blue crown mob who have the higher damage per second.

Not all players have your amazing skills to prevent the exact second a rogue come... why a tank do more dps huh? easy... they don't do. a rogue with two +10 lvl18 swords + stealth = over 2000 critical high? after the attack cooldown reset, you still do another hit of around 1000 critical... it's 3000 in a sec. a bd with same equips, do... 1500+1000= 2500... fake numbers, make your own tests if you think i m wrong. skills are counted in the dps. combos are counted in the dps. now... if you want to test dps of a rogue in a tanker... don't want it to be 3000-4000 damage in a second. test in a lvl16 blue crown mob who have the higher damage per second.

You are absolutely wrong.  First I have no idea where you made up your numbers.  Try using real stats not imaginary numbers.  Furthermore you're using a crit from stealth as your Dps calculations like rogues are stealthed every 3 seconds.  :wacko:

Hamstring (DoT)+ The Increased Damage on flash Strike more than.account for the Increased damage of a from stealth attack.  Don't forget 4% passive damage advantage.

The formula for swing speed and hence Dps calculations is the exact same for both classes.  And Bd can mimic any statistical variation and then some because of their ability wear both leather and chain meaning they can achieve the exact same crit penetration speed etc.

Bds have a higher Dps than mc dps class.  4% to be exact.  What your ridiculous example of a from stealth crit followed by two more crits is called burst damage or frontload. Try again lukx.

ur are Wrong! lmao, if u think this balance , rogue have high damage (just 1hit) if rogue use stealth lv 5 and if  pvp u just can use stealth max  2x in pvp cos Stealth have coldown: 22second for use stealth again.

Dont Forget, Bd have high crit too, high damage,

and have stunn!!(hamstring) with chop high damage "120+" (lv5 skil)

BD have high defence(heavy armor) and Have 3k HP , WTF!!!

lol...in my opinion bd is easy against rogue...when i was rogue i owned any bd(juts bcuz dodge 32%(skill lv 2)+ atack speed 17%(using daggers and not full bg)...but the point was...when i used the right skill at right time

bd vs rogue= rogue win always because its simple if know how to use hit from stealth stunt ...hide stealth hit stunt  hide no one bd with +10 equip can win a rogue with +5 amp and intelligent  ;D

The point many are missing is that this thread isn't about bd vs a rogue.  This is about Dps for each class. 

Imagine its a bd tanking hydra and a rogue tanking hydra side by side.  Bd (which is a tank class) can output more Dps on hydra than rogue (a Dps class). 

Fundamentally this is a flaw in the Tank, DPS, Support setup.  That's what the imbalance is about.  Why does a tank do more Dps than a Dps class?

The point many are missing is that this thread isn't about bd vs a rogue.  This is about Dps for each class. 

Imagine its a bd tanking hydra and a rogue tanking hydra side by side.  Bd (which is a tank class) can output more Dps on hydra than rogue (a Dps class). 

Fundamentally this is a flaw in the Tank, DPS, Support setup.  That's what the imbalance is about.  Why does a tank do more Dps than a Dps class?

Do you see rogues using combo of stealth on bosses? when you start seeing it i guess bds won't take the boss  :give_rose: