Is Trading Account Allowed ???

[[[[JAW]]]]

i saw many player sold hes account but rule said

''TRADING ACCOUNT IS NOT ALLOWED,AND WILL BE BANNED''

3 . Temporal full denial of game access:

• posing as administration representative;
  • triple entering of wrong confirmation code, creating or suspicion of creating of bot-characters;
  • trading or offering to trade game objects, including game currency for real money;
  • systematic begging.

23326_.jpg

23327_.jpg

For Admins.

Trading account abused the rules on warspear online game yes, however im willing to get any incoming from dev because i accepted the fact that i'm trying to sell my account off due to personal issue. If admin are doing investigation u should had check my ip jaw tooked that ss in 18th september 2012 tuesday. i had almost 2-3days inactive sort of login ingame for couple min and left the game. Everytime i logged it has always been me the origin owner. for my hacked chars name Slamface, Lordybarb and Lordyshop was been deleted ain't belonged to someone with unknown ip. i'm looking forward on admins ip tracker for the account  which made up an issues. the point im trying to get here is, there is a playing whom trying to sell his account why would he deleting his own characther? and why is the ip is belong to a player name jaw? and ending up i came back to game and go on playing that is when my account get hacked i still logged my account gaming as usual till i get hacked. fyi by 21th september im fully back to game logged my char been on for almost 7-10hours perday all my char had equally played on that date onward. i'm willing to accept any punishment for abusing the game rules BUT as long as admin action is doing fairly judged. ME myself is trying to sell my char Jaw he himself deleted my char 3 of them in one of my account that what im trying to point on it. i confess im trying to sell my char and i change my mind after 3day i do no transaction to anyone in 3days after what i had said in trade chat which u can see what jaw posted.

For jaw,

u had everything ready under ur sleeves well did, but im not getting checkmate yet because the decision is not on our hands. what done is done u wont get away from what u had did. what u did ain't scaring anyone but be proud on what u hacked while u still can. i do nothing dirty in game just abuse one of the rules and i'm down to take anything from admins as they decided what they gonna do, and in the same time im looking forward to admin what they gonna do on proof i had brought up.

it was my stupidity choosing leave warspear online because of personal issue with selling my account to someone, truth i din't take any action on selling purpose till 3day passed and i decided to come back.

Jaw are you really trying everything to get Lord in trouble? 1. Analyze is not your character. Thus you "share him". So already your argument collapse on yourself. 2. Callie was sold to Eisha. For REAL LIFE MONEY. I don't see that they are banned? So there again, your argument collapse on yourself. Nice try :facepalm: