Your skill build level 20

SouLBlizZ

Post your skill build for your level 20 necromancer and how you feel with it  :drinks: So far the skill build that i find most people choose is 5 ancient seal 5 bone shield 3 nightmares 3 poison spittle and 1 deathly eye.this skill build is good but hard to get the dps from poison spittle tho the deathly eye duration is short.im thinking if someone have skill build with more than level 1 deathly eye pls share what u think ;) ;) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

deathly eye is good for boss hunt, but sucks at pvp.

only good thing, at lv5 you can inflict poison twice before having to apply deathly eye again.

I guess its ok vs players with 3500+ hp

but I put mines back to lv1 after like a week or 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What would you guys suggest as a build for leveling?  For quests and killing mobs on the way with occasional pvp.  I'm considering the all around build but not sure when I should boost each skill.

5 heal 3 shield 5 mares and 3 spittle :yahoo: works fine for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is only interesting in arena. With 8k AP and all the arena-gear, i prefer a little different skills ;)

been there

I reached 8k ap with full arena, + extra pieces for different magic def echs, blew all my ap on spheres, and repeated a few times

nightmares is probably the most OP necro feature in arena. In 1v1 pvp, depends on opponent.

I usually keep full support build, tho I have tried others.

Right now the circus is in town. And while sam is visiting I prefer a different set up. Not to mention joker.