mobile wifi connection?

Deranged

Does anyone know how to use wifi connection when playing on your mobile/phone? there doesn't seem to be an option for it? as soon as the game is loaded it connects straight using my 3g connection.

i have a Nokia E5 and i downloaded the app via ovi store, if that helps.

Is it shared Wi-Fi connection from public place or it's your personal? Does other games use wifi? Also, game should ask about using wifi. By the way, game doesn't work usually through proxy servers, if exist.

I play on wifi without any problems on my nokia. If i gud remember search in app menager, find warspear there n there should be some default connection options, also setting where u can change app to ask u which connection u want to use while starting the game.

i was able to find it on the app manager but it doesn't give me the option to change the settings. all i can do is uninstall it. should i reinstall the app? maybe something went wrong during the installation?

---[edit]

so i reinstalled it only to find i can no longer get back to my account. i have full qwerty on my phone but i'm unable to use numbers so i can't use my login... gargh!

Deranged i have qwerty too. Use from game settings touch stylus settings for numbers. Its kinda dizzy whit this settings :) for any oher question post here , i would be glad to help.

Deranged i have qwerty too. Use from game settings touch stylus settings for numbers. Its kinda dizzy whit this settings :) for any oher question post here , i would be glad to help.

i didn't know that. good to know. thanks. i installed the game on pc, logged on that way and used an email address so i can log in easier. :)

but i am still unable to use my wifi connection for some reason. any ideas on that plagu3?

Yes ! Go to tools>phone settings>connection>destinations>search for wifi connection sett,or try add new connection type, then select option ,Eg:(wap services>click option>select as default connection) try this example whit wifi you will find it there or adding that :)

Yes ! Go to tools>phone settings>connection>destinations>search for wifi connection sett,or try add new connection type, then select option ,Eg:(wap services>click option>select as default connection) try this example whit wifi you will find it there or adding that :)

yay, that worked! thanks for that. it would be good if the game asks where to connect everytime though. but this will work for now.

thanks again.

hopefully when the final release of the game, they can implement the connection settings in game. :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little hint perhaps : On Nokia phones i know you can chance the settings so you have to make a choice what you connect to everytime your phone makes a connection to the internet..

2 ways to get to it:

1: Open the Nokia browser ( basic one )

Options -> Settings -> General -> Acces point -> set to "Always Ask"

2: Open the general settings of your Phone

Connections -> Destinations

Then highlight "Internet", click Options -> Default connection -> set to "Always Ask"

This may vary from phone to phone, i know this works for Nokia E72 and 5800 Xpress music .. So its probably gone be the same for every S60v5.

Hope this helps a bit :)

• 2 months later...

Dude i need u r hlp i don't knw what to do  :unknw: 

I have a Nokia E63 with Warspear installed , but today my credits over  :'(  and im crazy for play the game !!!!

my E63 has Wi-Fi connection, i can surf in the net without problems but in the game .... i cant  connect !!!!

I have a router , the problem isn't in router is in configuration of wi-fi (in the e63) i don't knw configure therefore i need u r hlp plz !!!!

is this or  :mega_shok:

• 1 month later...

You are the man! i downloaded 1.9.0 version and waited 2 days to play :/

i read and voi-lá! gaming now! :aggressive: