Account remain unknown (assuming hacked)

lordbloody

one of my account password was changed w/o my knowledge

the char in the account is,

Lordyshop

Slamface

Lordybarb

for now its officially gone this account is not in my hand atm, i sent a ticket to getting back my chars and my account. if anyone get private message from those char its wasn't me. thank you for reading this information. hopefully i'm getting back my account.

All three chars, Slamface, Lordybarb and Lordyshop have now been deleted. Good job jaw, show us how much more of a childish ass you are.

So who is next?

I'm glad this is on forum. Now Jaw can get banned forever and ever for hacking and deleting people's accounts. You are a low life Jaw :facepalm: :facepalm:

just like his first acc.

I think you Aigrind will be add "Question Secret Answer" option. can you be more sensivity about protect accounts?

U can understand it is really did jaw do it ? its simple. Ofc u have IP datas. u can check.

u will find same IP who is playing Jaw/Cipsoft / Slamface (when hacked) and if u check old datas u will meet with Turkuaz too .

he hacked Turkuaz's account and got  few items. Cant you follow IP adreesses? :facepalm:

many stranger players are getting others' accounts by "recovery account" from support ticket.

do you give everybody when they asked " i lost my char give it back. ** and they write a few shit info" then u gave them. You give accounts without be sure to who are not real owners. Its your fault. How can stranger get my account by support ticket?

You have to prevent it. i think way of it is add secret question and its answer option...

I hope u will do what should do

Regards...

I think you Aigrind will be add "Question Secret Answer" option. can you be more sensivity about protect accounts?

U can understand it is really did jaw do it ? its simple. Ofc u have IP datas. u can check.

u will find same IP who is playing Jaw/Cipsoft / Slamface (when hacked) and if u check old datas u will meet with Turkuaz too .

he hacked Turkuaz's account and got  few items. Cant you follow IP adreesses? :facepalm:

many stranger players are getting others' accounts by "recovery account" from support ticket.

do you give everybody when they asked " i lost my char give it back. ** and they write a few shit info" then u gave them. You give accounts without be sure to who are not real owners. Its your fault. How can stranger get my account by support ticket?

You have to prevent it. i think way of it is add secret question and its answer option...

I hope u will do what should do

Regards...

EXACTLY.

I only hope Devs/Admin or who ever handles this, see this and ban Jaw. He did a lot of damage to Lordbloody because Lord bought a lot of mcoins and stuff for slamface etc. It won't be fair if Jaw doesn't get banned :'(

Where is that angry little boy.. I guess he has nothing to say for himself.

Speak up jaw, we can't hear you...

He is sitting in the corner of the room crying because he knows he will get banned any second :lol:

U were laughing and shouting in trade chat 'im amp my stuffs with SOMEONES signs' why cant u shout it here too ? Stole his signs , mace n other stuffs then deleted his chars. Wow shameless n shouting in trade chat. i want see u shout here too. PRETTY PLEASE. old scammer back

]]] link=topic=71749.msg315826#msg315826 date=1348411866]

owowo  like an army vs me alone  :)

go ahead of ur cry  :wacko:

you.are.pathetic.

I have no more words for you.

We will see who cries once you are banned :spiteful: 

you.are.pathetic.

I have no more words for you.

That't it. You are a jealous, pathetic person who only did it to be in the spot light. To have 5 minutes of fame. Enjoy the fame while you're banned, and oh... get a life :diablo:

]]] link=topic=71749.msg315826#msg315826 date=1348411866]

owowo  like an army vs me alone  :)

go ahead of ur cry  :wacko:

where is your lickers? didnt you beg them as a u begged me?

do u know ? i added u in my Black List for real  :spiteful:  one day u will meet with me  :dirol: