Weakness of Rogue

Marcin

i'm just wondering what's wrong with this class. i'm a rogue rank 4 (574hp) and i have trouble with most of quests which should be able to be done by my own. the example is Wolf pit quest. friends of mine (barbarians and shamans) have done this quest wihout bigger problems (alone), but my rogue can't kill this Survivor Robber 1by1 without using fluids. the potions are expensive (i bought new armours and i'm out of gold) and people who completed this quest can't enter this area anymore so i'm stuck with this quest and cannot complete it. i'm trying to catch up with someone who haven't completed this quest yet but its hard to find someone.

it seems like Rogue is the weakest class  for now and i hope it will be balanced in the future.

share your feelings about Rogues here!

Rogue isnt that bad at all, when u get new gear. Fast killers. When we get new skills we will be very strong.

I think that game should be more balanced, rogue

Ropue should easy rape druid but has weakest than barb.

Druid rape barb n lose to rogue.

And barb rape rogue but lose to druid.

We should be more immune to magic, n had lower norm def. Its just my opinion.

Well, discussing about class right now is useless since the physical and magic defense still not implemented yet.

Shaman or Druid now the most damage dealer.

Try to wear the Master Gear Set bought from 1st island that increase your critical chance combine with rings of toughness to boost your attack power.

Mostly melee fighter depend on the gears quality that hopefully will be developed nicely

• 3 weeks later...