Unbalanced ranger skill...true or false?check this

Cybercrime

Question

I think ranger bow is useless in this game.range is useless if we battle with MC or Forsaken all have range attack.see my argument...

1.Barb have Charge (Stun)

2.Rogue have Stealh (Hide,run,attack)

3.DK have Threads of Darkness (Make oponent near u)

4.Shaman,necromancer,warlock use range weapon and skill

So...ranger dont have choice to use range skill.all enemy have range attack and good skill.ranger just have ranger blessing.useless becoz not 100%.unbalanced with enemy skill.we dont hv choice to win 1 vs 1.if u say good party u wrong,u every time with u friend?think it.who hv good experience answer this question.range use for?

sorry for poor english dictionary...

37 answers to this question

You are a complete retard, not just your english is a joke, so are you.  :facepalm:

Rangers got

- Scatter Shot - Knockback/Similar to Stun except the enemy moves in random directions.

- Trap - Stun + detects Stealth

- Blessing - Let's you do your next damage for 10 seconds in 3 seconds, normally 2-3k with avg. amp, no other class can do such thing in that amount of time in just a click of a button, makes them Unique DDs

other things they got,

- Fast DPS, rangers are the fastest ranged attacking class, means they kite easily

- High Critical, added with Blessing = @#*$#%$#^@%@#*&&@$%

Rangers aren't Underpowered, they are one of the classes with a huge advantage, like Shaman, Moon damage which makes Physical def useless, Heal + 2 disables gives him time to kite and regen.

All I can say to you is L2P

and Btw,

RANGER IS A RANGE CLASS, HAS 2 STUNS, HOW DOES WARLOCK SHAMAN AND NECRO USING RANGE WEAPONS MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO RANGER, really, I almost cried reading this  :facepalm:  looks like you did the crying for me

ups.u dont think about armor and other.hahaha...and stun skill...scary skill...and mob everywhere :-D  :-D  :-D

u use blessing they stun u...after that scary skill and mob help they :-D  :-D  :-D

wowowowowo...try play with ranger man

:-D  :-D  :-D

thats just argument

And? Rogue uses same armour, Rogue has 1 stun and you can't attack when he stunned or it won't work anymore.

Enemy can just run away from Rogue until his Stealth gone then stun him, Rogue has no range skill so Ranger can easily kill him.

Your argument is stupid, Rangers weaker than any MC class? Nice joke.. :facepalm:

You sound like a complete retard spamming :-D :-D :-D, better not bring you to the real world and leave you in wonderland where all your thoughts are true and make sense.

imagine it DK have threads of darkness and 1 skill stun i forgot the name.Threads make stun too.  if u fight DK will use threads(stun too).u use scatter shot and blessing.dk come and attack u.u know dk hv big def and hp?heavy armor...u attack with skill and u get double dmg if god bless u.so we just can say "I hope" and u die.wow  nice argument

sorry poor english

u just ppl who can not play ranger.  ranger hve blessing and success trap and range attacker class. and u still complain ranger skill useless?

how with barbar?stun on charge isnt success 80% and charge must in position 2-5 yard. and babar have low accurancy. ranger have high accurancy than barbar.

Dont forget ranger is one of the highest dodge class.u told people to try ranger?u are the one who should try to play DK,barb,rogue,etc.Then go fight a ranger(good one not noob :bad: ).u will surely change your mind how he kick your ass in second ;D ;D ;D

as always rogues are crying  :facepalm:  thats why they got increased damage +50%

some ranger with doom bow cry about rogue increase damage  :facepalm: who is it? :blush:

Snorlax do you have a rogue char?  :crazy: :crazy: 

Can you explain me that why does rogue get 50%+ damage after stealth ?  :tease: :tease: 

Stealth + Merciles >> atleast 1000! + Gauge + Stealh + Merciles >> Other 1000!  :shok: :shok: 

rogues play with me . i feel my self as a barbie toy  :bad: 

Dont you wanna make equal class ? :crazy: :crazy: 

decrease damage rate of rogues or do same with us (im Ranger btw) we should get 50%+ damage after blessing  8) 8) 8) 

About ranger

1. High critical

2. High speed

3. Double damage

4. Stun for melee, detect stealth

5. Knockback

6. Evation (dodge/parry)

Only this class can deal 2-3K damage in a sec, no class can do that.

About warlock

1. High critical

2. Low speed

3. Low defense

4. Low HP

5. Small DOT

6. Small healing

7. Stun

8. Knockback

9. No evation

10. Low health regeneration

Double damage with high amp bow is totaly destroying the game, no class can defeat any class in a sec except ranger.

Critical of rogue is very rare, especially against high level players and high amped and high resillience, many shamans can still survive from two rogues with high swords but 0.5 sec what the hell by two rangers.

i told you i am not crying . i want only equal classes. for fair play.

hah good u are not crying because me too.if i cry i will say pls that pls this isnt it reu?just arguing with the guy who make this stupid topic because he seems talking nonsense joke :lol:

458_Italia: --- Quote from: Blueborn on 18 September 2012,

20:48:21 ---I like both.. but prefer my bow.  :blush:

Speed is almost everything for a ranger, if you

have great defence then go crossbow. --- End quote --- yes u are right. Speed is so important for ranger

actually its important for other classes too but for

ranger more important. for example look bellato

he has +10 arena cbow . he sometimes kills me in 2

hit. but he cant change target so fast thats why he

lose  ;D . i have +8 doom bow it has 5.2% speed. so i have total 20% speed. it gives me advantage. i

raped many rogues by 1 hit  :dirol: 8)

but dont forget . it doesnt work 100% such as Gauge / Stealth . If I CATCH rogue i am raping him. i can hit 3640 damage by 1 hit . but if it works so i have 1% luck for do it :crazy: :crazy:

important problem is not OP / damage. problem is x% about skills.

Gauge atleast 95% works. Stealth same.

Charge mabe 75%-80% or less.

Blind 100%

Earthquake 80%

hamstring 70%  :crazy:

bless 50%

All say about +10 amplify...so all key from this game is money again???you 1 hit if u can amplify that.hahaha...  detect rogue if rogue through there,if not?u cant see rogue if use stealh man.if barb cant do stun how about warlock.ranger just can say "i hope and i hope".hahaha...shaman,warlock hv area skill and scary skill.how to win?u can try play with ranger and u will know anything

:-D   :-D   :-D

play it before say it

sorry for poor english dictionary

i hope god bless u all ranger

Lmao, Reu, you  are a joke, read your signature  you faggot :lol: 

All I see is Hypocrite rangers crying of Rogues 1k crits, when they can do 2k in 1 second with blessing.

Poor guys don't wanna get nerf'd

Cant see the problem?

Warlocks are rangers nightmare.

A warlock with best stuff and a +10 lv18 staff should could do around 1,8k damage in one sec. 8)

Many rangers with high amp arena bow are already OP, imagine if they are using high amped bow of sudden doom, 0,00001 sec kill.

Warloack and necro are a bit hard to kill elfs which elfs have 4% of dark resistance and most of them are using cloack of abyss zealot, mantle of abyss, chased ring, delicate ring that giving more dark resistance, warlock only good for killing their allies (mclan) in arena :( :bad:

just warlock?u wrong...see this.like play football...

charge - scatter shot

blessing (not 100%) - roar (100%)

powerfull shot - i dont know (hahaha)

all skill cooldown - bledding

attack high low def - attack high+defence high

try use trap and say "god bless me"...hahaha

and about item...u must hv all atribut item in your bag???u do that.u get all item in your bag...u rich...

just warlock?u wrong...see this.like play football...

charge - scatter shot

blessing (not 100%) - roar (100%)

powerfull shot - i dont know (hahaha)

all skill cooldown - bledding

attack high low def - attack high+defence high

try use trap and say "god bless me"...hahaha

and about item...u must hv all atribut item in your bag???u do that.u get all item in your bag...u rich...

Make a Barbarian and stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing then.

And just so you know, Blessing is 100%, 1 attack will be Double'd at lv 5, 100% for sure, the rest isn't 100%.

Anyway why don't you make a Barb then or should I say it in a way you can understand?

Why u no.barb play :-D :-D so no need u cry range weak cus.skill.sucks :-D :-D :-D make barb and no cry :-D :-D :-D

but dont forget . it doesnt work 100% such as Gauge / Stealth

Gauge atleast 95% works. Stealth same.

bless 50%

100% false.  Gouge fails far more.  Closer to 65-75%.  And you're comparing the wrong skills.  Trap and Scatter are very high success rates.  Cry more please about how you should be able to double your damage at 100% rate  :crazy:

100% false.  Gouge fails far more.  Closer to 65-75%.  And you're comparing the wrong skills.  Trap and Scatter are very high success rates.  Cry more please about how you should be able to double your damage at 100% rate  :crazy:

everbody defends class himself/herself. but doesnt see truth. Firstly i am not crying . everybody knows that noone has change in front of rogue almost. lv 5 gauge lv 5 stealth make rogues OP coz of cooldown is working like perfect timing. Stealth > Mercieles > Gauge > Stealth > Merciles > Gauge > ...... it means who can hit rogues  :facepalm: . rogues have big advantage also they got increased damage. i am talking about it. already they have advantage then why do they get more damage? ofc rogues are laughing now.  :crazy:

but you rogues didnt you play with ranger any? if u didnt try then. u will see truth. ofc everybody wants to be OP. lol . but dont u want equal fight?

and already i am killing rogues at arena mostly. i am depending for other rangers. i am depending for my class.

yea i got it now,ranger the weakest class so far :bad: ;D :lol: they have lots of disadvantage with their skill :blush: .ehm..maybe dev should give heal and stealth skill for ranger in the future so when they stealth they can heal too ;D and yeah dont think too much with rogue we are really OP :pleasantry: maybe dev should reduce our stealth skill duration(again :bad: ) so we have no chance to win a fight :facepalm: .just to let anyone who never have a rogue before,in a fight if our gouge failed we cant use stealth :wacko: or to make it short gouge failed>stealth useless(even not in cooldown).

yea i got it now,ranger the weakest class so far :bad: ;D :lol: they have lots of disadvantage with their skill :blush: .ehm..maybe dev should give heal and stealth skill for ranger in the future so when they stealth they can heal too ;D and yeah dont think too much with rogue we are really OP :pleasantry: maybe dev should reduce our stealth skill duration(again :bad: ) so we have no chance to win a fight :facepalm: .just to let anyone who never have a rogue before,in a fight if our gouge failed we cant use stealth :wacko: or to make it short gouge failed>stealth useless(even not in cooldown).

What you say are funny.Devs should remove stealth !

everbody defends class himself/herself. but doesnt see truth. Firstly i am not crying.

Including you and yes you are.

5 gauge lv 5 stealth make rogues OP coz of cooldown is working like perfect timing. Stealth > Mercieles > Gauge > Stealth > Merciles > Gauge > ......

If your connection is so terrible that you cannot scatter in between merc and gouge then too bad for you. With a good connection its easy.  The game isn't balanced around your bad connection.

Oh dear god :facepalm:

cybercrime, i've been playing warspear online since v.0.5 and i've been playing ALL classes.

Try to PLAY all classes to atleast lvl 14 and let's see who whines then :facepalm: 

Rangers are the only class who can deal 2k-3k damage in a very few seconds. and stop making those ":-D :-D" smileys, it's annoying

Cant see the problem?

A warlock with best stuff and a +10 lv18 staff should could do around 1,8k damage in one sec. 8)

true, a warlock with lvl 18 gears could be dangerous, but please tell me where to find such an amazing warlock with full lvl 18 gears? :facepalm:  i've never seen anyone on us sapphire having full lvl 18 gears.

Cant see the problem?

A Ranger with best stuff and a +10 lv18 Crossbow can do 5k damage in one sec.

God knows how much damage they can do after..

30% crit 20% accuracy 16% penetration, killing machine  :bad:

Rangers nightmares are Priest, their Blessing will be useless cause of their skill that makes them unable to attack and his energy will get burn'd down too fast he won't get to use Blessing again..

Mmh I think all this crying about rangers comes from people who didnt ever played one, at least at high levels.

Ranger blessing is a very cool skill, but has 2 major issues:

-it lasts 13 sec and has a cooldown time of 30 sec. This means that you have to wait till fight starts to activate it, and it sucks cuz this interrupts your attack flow. Also, this means that a smart rogue/shaman can stun you with the right timing and make ranger blessing  exhaust (luckly not many ppl are aware of this  ;D ) and that in wars a ranger is "blessed" for only half of the time.

-it has a succes rate of only 50%, i have tested it with my ranger counting 100 hits while doing boring killing skills. I have heard numbers like 70-80%, i wish it was the right rate, but it isnt  :( . Ofc all of you remember the times when a ranger had 5 double shots in a row and unfairly killed you, but this means that there have been an equal number of times when that ranger had NO double shots for the entire skill duration, and this gave him the worst attack of all classes of the game. On average, a ranger dmg is +50% than normal (for example, a ranger that hits 300 will hit 450 on average, crit excluded), which sounds fair to me.

Ranger blessing is cool cuz allows you to make "superhero" things like killing 2 enemies all alone or one when your health  is almost finished and he is full hp (ranger will know what I'm talking about  ;D ) but that is the exception, not the rule.

Wanna take Ranger Blessing out of rangers? It would be fine with me, but then you should give us better base dmg and way better kiting skills, scatter and traps suck in comparison with other ranged classes skills.

Not believe me? Well, get the hell out of this forum and go make your own ranger  :drinks:

Oh dear god :facepalm:

cybercrime, i've been playing warspear online since v.0.5 and i've been playing ALL classes.

Try to PLAY all classes to atleast lvl 14 and let's see who whines then :facepalm: 

Rangers are the only class who can deal 2k-3k damage in a very few seconds. and stop making those ":-D :-D" smileys, it's annoying

true, a warlock with lvl 18 gears could be dangerous, but please tell me where to find such an amazing warlock with full lvl 18 gears? :facepalm:  i've never seen anyone on us sapphire having full lvl 18 gears.

Sometime I saw a warlock with lv18 staff, but not sure if he has full set. He was in costume.

Us server.

Sometime I saw a warlock with lv18 staff, but not sure if he has full set. He was in costume.

Us server.

true, i've seen warlocks with doom staves aswell, but having full lvl 18 gears on us sapphire is extremely super rare. i doubt anyone has full lab 18 sets.

Hello guys I been playing WarSpear for sometime This is my first account In WarSpear community Well i just wanna say

I think we should have an Arena where Any kind of classes can PVP each other or Maybe we can separate the elf's and Choosen one's and also Mc's with Forsaken class Well i hope people can agree with my opinion....

This post was has been dead for a couple of months now, but has been awakened by nightmoon :shok: 

Hello guys I been playing WarSpear for sometime This is my first account In WarSpear community Well i just wanna say

I think we should have an Arena where Any kind of classes can PVP each other or Maybe we can separate the elf's and Choosen one's and also Mc's with Forsaken class Well i hope people can agree with my opinion....

hmm..lets call it, arena? :blush:

Damn my argument i posted on the 25th is invalid now :facepalm:  everyone has lvl 18 items now, warlocks are strong, and so are rangers :bomb: