Lvl 15 bg sets

guwer87

How it works: When u get 2 pieces of set u will get first bonus (once for 2 pieces of set), if u get all whole set u will gain second bonus (once for four pieces of set).

Also u can mix sets, for example have 2 pieces from lvl15 set ( and gain one first bonus from that set) and 2 pieces from lvl 18 set ( and gain one first bonus from that set).

When its said about shop it means u can buy it from merchant Lenar in north district of Nadir-Sard.

Here are list of sets of lvl 15 with bonuses:

1. Berengar's Light:

- Crown of Berengar's light & Vestment of Berengar's light (from shop), Braces of Berengar's light & Shoes of Berengar's light(from boss)

First bonus: Health (212 hp)

Second bonus: Health Regeneration (18 pts)

2. Berengar's Fury/Rage:

- Hood of Berengar's Fury & Uniform of Berengar's Fury (from shop), Gloves of Berengar's rage & Boots of Berengar's rage (from boss) 

First bonus: Health (212 hp),

Second bonus: Critical Hit (2.2%)

3. Berengar's Shadow:

- Mask of Berengar's shadow & Doublet of Berengar's shadow (from shop), Gloves of Berengar's shadow & Boots of Berengar's shadows (from boss) 

First bonus: Accuracy (2.2%)

Second onus:  Attack Speed (2.2%)

4. Berengar's Revenge:

- Helm of Berengar's revenge & Brigandine of Berengar's revenge (from shop), Gloves of Berengar's revenge & Boots of Berengar's revenge (from boss) 

First bonus: Critical Hit (2.2%)

Second bonus: Accuracy (2.2%)

5. Berengar's Guard:

- Helm of Berengar's guard + Scale armour of Berengar's guard (from shop), Bracers of Berengar's guard + Boots of Berengar's guard (from boss)

First bonus: Defence (397 pts)

Second bonus: Health Regeneration (18 pts)

6. Berengar's Persistence / Endurance/ Resistance

- Aventail of Berengar's persistence & Mail of Berengar's endurance (from shop), - Gloves of Berengar's resistance & Boots of Berengar's resistance (from boss)

First bonus: Defence (397 pts)

Second bonus: Health (212 pts)

7. Berengar's Power:

- Klobuk of Berengar's Power & Mantle of Berengar's Power (from shop), .... in construction....

First Bonus: Accuracy (2.2%)

8. Berengar's Despite:

- Diadem of Berengar's Despite & Smock of Berengar's Despite (from shop), ..... in construction......

First bonus: Accuracy bonus (2.2%)

REST IN CONSTRUCTION....

Feel free to post photos of these items.

CHangelog:

21.09.2012 - 1.0 Creating of guide

24.09.2012 - 1.1 Changing info about bonuses ( Thanks to InfernoPL and Eregion), improvement of minor bugs, changing layout

04.10.2012 - 1.2 changed sleeves of berengar's light into Braces of Berengar's light (thx to Tsja)

2 items of each set gives first bonus, NOT helmet+armor. You can mix gloves+helmet/boots+armor and others to get first bonus.

Also you can mix 2 items of each sets to get first bonus from 1 set and first bonus from other set

I have a question: can you mix 2 sets (for example revenge and shadow) and still get both bonuses from each gear?

I want to use Helm of Berengar's revenge + Brigandine of Berengar's revenge +Gloves of Berengar's shadow + Boots of Berengar's shadows on my ranger.

Extremely lucky or rich guy  :facepalm:

i m neither lucky nor rich :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i havn't bought a single mc yet :wacko:

its just the matter of time... and utilizing gold in game

and you can see many elves and chosen having full bg sets coz bg owned by them ...

elves busy in bg and mc enjoying lab(in eu)

and you can see many elves and chosen having full bg sets coz bg owned by them ...

elves busy in bg and mc enjoying lab(in eu)

Same in sapphire  :wacko:

I hope they'll change the Set Bonuses, improving them. At the moment a full bg set is very difficult to obtain, but just slightly better than arena one :/.

Also,  Brigandine of Berengar's revenge looks horrible :(.

yea ahahahah elfs owned bg every day in all hours mc only go for do quest and no more ahahahahahahahaah mc intelligents hunting in lab

I hope they'll change the Set Bonuses, improving them. At the moment a full bg set is very difficult to obtain, but just slightly better than arena one :/.

Also,  Brigandine of Berengar's revenge looks horrible :( .

no its dificult if you play in elf  :spiteful:  i have mixted full revenge shadow(SHIIIT) but now use helm gloves revenge and armor 18  ....boots need xD

yea ahahahah elfs owned bg every day in all hours mc only go for do quest and no more ahahahahahahahaah mc intelligents hunting in lab

no its dificult if you play in elf  :spiteful:  i have mixted full revenge shadow(SHIIIT) but now use helm gloves revenge and armor 18  ....boots need xD

First you say that elfs are always at Bg, then that BG set its difficult to obtain if you play in Elf Faction. Decide yourself  ;D .

The Sleeves of Berengar's light are the Braces of Berengar's light ;)

(79 def, 18 energy, 150 health and 14 astral + 212 health and 18 health regeneration set-bonus)

• 5 weeks later...