Math. statistics of a DK

Bloodylipa

lol i havent checked cc armor...didnt know they have block stats,i use firm mail until i finish CL....

ON Cc have dodge instead of block U can have high dodge and hp and def

U can put rune of block... :rofl:

All stats look very good for lv15. Only thing is your crit stat, make sure to push it up to atleast around 18% when youre 18+. Its important to better your dps - PvE it helps your chances to hold your aggro against dps classes and PvP youre burst dmg is low but your fast stable dps is going to suprise players. Especially healers underestimating you and that fast constant dps with the frequent mini-stun will make you really annoying and that crit or two when healer down to 30% is going to kill him. Healers are not easy, but im suprised how often I kill them 1v1. Warlock is your worst opponent since in this case I think burst dmg is better then dps dmg. And cause those laggy f-ing circles stun you 1-2 cells away even when youre not touching the outlining of the circle...

All stats look very good for lv15. Only thing is your crit stat, make sure to push it up to atleast around 18% when youre 18+. Its important to better your dps - PvE it helps your chances to hold your aggro against dps classes and PvP youre burst dmg is low but your fast stable dps is going to suprise players. Especially healers underestimating you and that fast constant dps with the frequent mini-stun will make you really annoying and that crit or two when healer down to 30% is going to kill him. Healers are not easy, but im suprised how often I kill them 1v1. Warlock is your worst opponent since in this case I think burst dmg is better then dps dmg. And cause those laggy f-ing circles stun you 1-2 cells away even when youre not touching the outlining of the circle...

Warlock is worst enemies for melee character since two circle of darkness so annoying. :mega_shok:

My DK also built on using Shield, my question is How Good is arena lvl 17 shield against non melee character, does it block a lot or dodge "yellow" (come from resilience) ? I have the shield but not using it yet, waiting for arena lvl 17 sword. :search:

i remember that i got once that odjur as arena opponent on my warlock  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

dodged/blocked my f*kin attacks until my my energy dropped to 0  :bomb: :bomb:

luckily my healer partner was still alive :tease:

Warlock is worst enemies for melee character since two circle of darkness so annoying. :mega_shok:

My DK also built on using Shield, my question is How Good is arena lvl 17 shield against non melee character, does it block a lot or dodge "yellow" (come from resilience) ? I have the shield but not using it yet, waiting for arena lvl 17 sword. :search:

I use champion shield (lv17 arena) high resi and block stats and I consider that better for arena then heroic shield (herioc is better PvE). But your block chance is all up to your total stat not the shield itself. I use shielding runes on shield and belt and I value block most of my 3 def mechanics. My block is 12%, but anything 10% or higher is good. When it comes to dodge and parry its all about your feel, I prefer to leave dodge at 20% and put some extra % into parry. Upside with dodge is it works better against range, but accuracy negates dodge chance. Parry works only melee, but is a set % and is not effected by opponents stats. Basicly you can choose 2-3% parry or 3-5% dodge, but you can only pick one. Id advice to have resi and accuracy around 9% minimum. And try to push your crit stat as high as you can :)

i remember that i got once that odjur as arena opponent on my warlock  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

dodged/blocked my f*kin attacks until my my energy dropped to 0  :bomb: :bomb:

luckily my healer partner was still alive :tease:

sometimes im lucky :) I use to be able to out tank alot of classes mana pools, but now devs doubled mana reg and no one runs out of mana anymore. I hope devs realized how imbalanced that is for mage-classes and rouges who now can kite with gouge forever without running out of mana.

At the moment the only way i have to increase my critical stats is if i substitute accuracy crystal put in amulet...but my accuracy is already low....i'll keep this way 'til i have better gear.

ever since this thread, I've seen more and more ppl using shield in arena.

I love my shield. but the bad thing is, once the other team sees a shield, they will target the player without shield, easier to kill obviously. this throws off the purpose of the shield, soaking main damage. then they can nuke u 2v1

so you would need a good partner with a strategy.

Too bad I always go random. Some ppl don't play their support role.