NEWBIE READ: reason high level not help

Hitmen

most of newbie getting piss off and force other player when they not get help, so this is the reason;

1. high level know the situation better, example: chainless quest,,when lot of enemies around the quest place or not much army to join help or they know when there is enemy spying..etc etc

2. they get tired after helping other or farming and need to rest in town

3. in farm place

4. selling in trade chat. maybe need to sell something fast. *not all high level rich, ;D

5. they afk/afp (away from keyboard/phone)

6. too far. for non rich player who not have scroll of teleport, mostly going lazy to go to island 1 to help newbie.

7. asking help just for impossible quest that u cant finish with other newbie..BOSS. if only killing mobs or collecting quest, better do it alone or party with other newbie.

8. in bad mood :lol: .

9. and much more positive reason why others not going to help newbie that hard to explain.

and this is little suggestion for newbie,

- asking with polite and respect :"please" word is a magic word ;D trust me.

- don't just invite other to party without talk/asking them..(this is piss me off sometimes ;D )

- and don't forget to give/say thanks after they help u.

and there is lazy and "don't care" player too.... ;D no need to explain bout the player like this :facepalm:

good luck for newbies  :drinks:

yea some of the newbie just invite and tell he need help with boss.Ok thats fine but after u help him,he just go or dismiss u from party without say thank you.It just  like "i dont need you anymore my quest done" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

yea some of the newbie just invite and tell he need help with boss.Ok thats fine but after u help him,he just go or dismiss u from party without say thank you.It just  like "i dont need you anymore my quest done" :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol :rofl:  this is the worst...after kill 1 boss, they say "ok, next is ..., " and after that they leave party or dismiss you :lol: without any words :facepalm: :facepalm:

Happened to me too. I felt used and thrown away like a..lets say a napkin ;D .

I see, my fellows, that life of helper is not so easy. :cray: Sometimes we dont have time for our buissneses because many hewbies asking for help. :nea: But im very sytisfied when i can help someone.  8) It is joy of this game. :blush: When im bored i just go to first island and as ppl if they want some help  ;D

You know, i understand that someone can have dificulties with boss, or with some mobs, but when some newbie is asking me about giving gold.. wrrrr. Why ppl are so lazy, that they cant find some time to farm gold. Everyone spent many hours to get what they have already. Sorry for this whining, but, i think this is a topic for helpers, im the on of you so, thx for you attention  :drinks:

I always help the noobs if im not  hunting bosses 18 also because all I do is kill elfs and by the way i meeting  :lol:

lol :rofl:  this is the worst...after kill 1 boss, they say "ok, next is ..., " and after that they leave party or dismiss you :lol: without any words :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm:  yesterday i was help a barb for kill torar with no heal he says i give you 270gold for come and me okok after kill torar the fcking guy no talk no pay nothing and dc  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  next time first pay me the travel and after i come  :rofl:

I don't mind helping when Im not busy.

I dont mind helping with bosses/minibosses

but, I dont help kill mobs, or give gold.

Im not charity, I cant give gold to everybody.

Not 100% high lvls are rich 100% of the time.

and please, show manners. I wont ask for payment.

just dont be to needy or obnoxious or rude

You know, i understand that someone can have dificulties with boss, or with some mobs, but when some newbie is asking me about giving gold.. wrrrr. Why ppl are so lazy, that they cant find some time to farm gold. Everyone spent many hours to get what they have already. Sorry for this whining, but, i think this is a topic for helpers, im the on of you so, thx for you attention  :drinks:

A lot of people try to get gold for free  :(

Yesterday a naked ranger without bow asked for 200 gold for a bow that broke. I didn't gave gold, i told him to get 20 goods and sell them on market for 500 :P He kept asking but i ignored him (didn't responded, not on ignorelist). 10 minutes later he equips a bow... I ask him "so you have a bow after all?". He: "Yes but i want my crossbow back"... pfff.

This morning i helped someone with garr shag, but the level 17 bd asks for 50 gold for repair! I can't believe a lvl 17 don't have 50 gold left... but the quester gave.... This is hapening a lot  :( Free easy money. If it works a couple of times a day it will become an nice amount.

Anyway; this topic is about not helping  ;D

Most of the reasons are mentioned already. I usually don't help because i just logged on (when i log on i have things to do), or i am making money (the hard way by shooting easy mobs).

xD As a newbie player...PLEASE DONT DISENCOURAGE!!! keep helping us xD

As for mysfel i always ask before inviting and always say tnks and offer to help the pro player, in what? don't know but it's always nice to return the favor.

Something I'd like to ask for you, Pro Players...is to tell us what to do when killing boss. I'm a barb and i really don't know what to do in some situations...mostly i don't know if i have to tank the boss or just hit. The reason i ask you to tell us what to do is because we don't want to mess it up xD imagine...you are helping us and in return we run away or get killed. So...tell us what to do xD, stand still...hit the boss....use taunt sometimes...etc...XD

Anyways tnks to all of you that helped me and help the others!

xD As a newbie player...PLEASE DONT DISENCOURAGE!!! keep helping us xD

As for mysfel i always ask before inviting and always say tnks and offer to help the pro player, in what? don't know but it's always nice to return the favor.

Something I'd like to ask for you, Pro Players...is to tell us what to do when killing boss. I'm a barb and i really don't know what to do in some situations...mostly i don't know if i have to tank the boss or just hit. The reason i ask you to tell us what to do is because we don't want to mess it up xD imagine...you are helping us and in return we run away or get killed. So...tell us what to do xD, stand still...hit the boss....use taunt sometimes...etc...XD

Anyways tnks to all of you that helped me and help the others!

Yes good tips for helpers :good: Many helpers dont talk much , thats why newbie sometimes die because they dont know what to do in specific situation like hunting boss or another. Wish u luck Eleriath :drinks:

I hate beggars in the game, they are loosers  :facepalm:

When someone ask my help, usually I ask what kind of help and what boss?

If they could answer then I will help but if no answer then I will left them behind.

In the party I will give advice and tips if I see they are newbie in dealing with boss or mobs and ask a couple questions to test them.

If everything go smoothly sometimes I found a good new friend.

I hate beggars in the game, they are loosers  :facepalm:

When someone ask my help, usually I ask what kind of help and what boss?

If they could answer then I will help but if no answer then I will left them behind.

In the party I will give advice and tips if I see they are newbie in dealing with boss or mobs and ask a couple questions to test them.

If everything go smoothly sometimes I found a good new friend.

agree...i found 1 newbie that i help long time ago, and now he become my good friend.

he is the best newbie that i ever help, he know how to thanks, respect and fast learn :good:

the nick is "ceplok" :drinks: ...too bad now he quit because some reason..hope he'll back soon.

not like other newbie that i help, the other become enemy, arrogant, stranger or pro player that act like he/she is the best of the best :facepalm:

agree...i found 1 newbie that i help long time ago, and now he become my good friend.

he is the best newbie that i ever help, he know how to thanks, respect and fast learn :good:

the nick is "ceplok" :drinks: ...too bad now he quit because some reason..hope he'll back soon.

not like other newbie that i help, the other become enemy, arrogant, stranger or pro player that act like he/she is the best of the best :facepalm:

So true  :cray: Why cant we just play as unite team, not chalenging. I have a friends who would rather talking in game and have fun than gaining lvls and farm gold. This is boring -> hunt hunt hunt! "i have better axe, my staff doing .. dmg, i have billion signs". I know it is WARspear, but it is social game. We are one faction, why cant we cooperate, do things together etc. :shout:

So true  :cray: Why cant we just play as unite team, not chalenging. I have a friends who would rather talking in game and have fun than gaining lvls and farm gold. This is boring -> hunt hunt hunt! "i have better axe, my staff doing .. dmg, i have billion signs". I know it is WARspear, but it is social game. We are one faction, why cant we cooperate, do things together etc. :shout:

because ppl try to be better than others. not just that, but they downgrade others just so they can make themselves feel lil bit less pathetic...

In real life someone that never satisfied and always want to be better than others usually they have lack of self confident so thats why they content them self with something better and show off.

This kind of people have difficulty to make relationship with others.

Usually if I detect this kind of people I try to avoid building relationship with them coz someday he/she might create drama from simple things.

:drinks: I just a noob and I enjoy it with my friends...

Usually if I detect this kind of people I try to avoid building relationship with them coz someday he/she might create drama from simple things.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: girls and kids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG yes.. i agree with most of this. :yahoo:

I Dont mind helping out newbies once in a while. We all know and remember what its like to be low lvl.

please, take note of things said on here.

:good:

• 2 weeks later...

Know how that feels, I think you hit the nail on the head with just one statement, basically you know that if they ask if they can get help with a certain boss, even if you're busy just either add to fl or remember their name, so regardless of whether or not you're busy there's still time to just say "one sec bud just doing a quest but I'll help you when done", most will wait and you can do it afterwards, though when they bug you and sometimes even harass you they have no chance, as for the adding to party without asking, that is a big no no, I won't help if ppl do that to me regardless of lvl/class/gear etc and I'm certain others feel the same way, it's just so ignorant, as if to say "you're stuck with me now, better get helping hadn't ya?" And I want to help so most of the time I do help even when they are being impolite, from now on rather I''ll be giving them a good middle finger and will have acquired a hearty addition to the ignore list :)

As for people asking for gold I have no time for them, unless there is a real reason for needing in and if they assure me they will either:-

1. Make sure they pay back when they get the gold (not my favorite outcome cause I hate taking back what I give)

2. They will use the gold for a good purpose and not waste it on something useless

3. That if they can't pay it back they will do what they can to help new guys out, in return for the favor, that when I may need another party member that they would be willing to help out, not all the time of course, but when they have the time too

There are occasions when I help players out with items or gold but only when I know they need it and it is mainly those that don't ask me that get, you know they say "if you don't ask you don't get" but that isn't always the best policy, imo

I totally agree when someone mentioned the fact that some don't know the meaning of the word "wait", I've had that many times myself, I had someone repeating themself over 10 times saying the 2 magic words we all love (I mean hate ; p) "go" and "come", I don't know about others experience but if they can type that they can see when I type "I'll be with you in a second mate, just need to do something, won't be long though and then we can get on with this boss", that guy didn't get the help he needed off me cause he was ignorant, patience is a virtue, the guy went on to pm me later on and say "I'm sorry for being like that, I was just needing this boss and a bit too eager to get it done, please can you help me?" So I went on to help, I think he left the game now cause I don't see him on much anymore but he never said those 2 such annoying words ever again :)

So all in all I think the 9 reasons listed are good but in my eyes the last bit is the where a lot of new players fail to step up in, doesn't cost anything to have manners

Remember if you're nice you will get nice back, if you don't however then you know you've always got an ignore button ^^

Happy lvling/hunting/swamp-questing to all out there ;)

Sincerely, Willy ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Those that claim to be helpers are liars.  I used to help a lot, but just the ignorance of low levels.  I mean the not saying thank you is one thing.  But once you help someone they think you are bff, and will message you for every little thing.  Sure i helped you kill elf spy, that doesnt mean im going to pay 270g to come back and ruin my armor on all your other bosses.  It also doesn't mean i have free stuff, or that i can get you mcoin items.  And im overly nice, when you get to second island I can get on my shaman and tank all the bosses u need.  But get to the second island first.  Atleast then I can get an exceptable drop.

When im bored i just go to first island and as ppl if they want some help  ;D

get bored and help me kill druid "please" :rofl:    real talk though i need to kill that &*$%#$!*%$ druid :drinks:

Tip for high level players:

1# Help them even when even you are in bad mood.

2# Help them even when you need to sell something.

3# Help them even when they just invite you.

4# Help them even when they don't show respectful words.

5# Help them even in impossible quests or at least try.

6# Help them even when you are afk xD.

and you will be rewarded.

get bored and help me kill druid "please" :rofl:    real talk though i need to kill that &*$%#$!*%$ druid :drinks:

Lets rock with druid!! :clapping:

Tip for high level players:

1# Help them even when even you are in bad mood.

2# Help them even when you need to sell something.

3# Help them even when they just invite you.

4# Help them even when they don't show respectful words.

5# Help them even in impossible quests or at least try.

6# Help them even when you are afk xD.

and you will be rewarded.

Yeah and help them even if you dont have acc in warspear  :lol:

The sending invites over and over again is the worst.  I'm in a good mood, you don't ask for help you just send an invite, I decline, you do it four more times, then u send me a pm that said help.  Only problem is now I'm pissed off and annoyed.

Also sometimes I do not help because:

1. I am at work and I am trying to get a little work dont on my daily on a break.

2. I am not going to spend 300 or more gold on a trip to island one. plus money for repairs etc. better be ready to pay me about 1 k for all the time and effort that involves going to island one.

3. I am on my pohone sometimes and cant type very fast so i dont have time to explain things or chat well.

also you should know if you repeately invite me after I decline the first time I will put you on ignore.

I am willing to help people but my schedule is hectic and I dont always have the time nothing personal your going to have to look somewhere else.

• 10 months later...

sorry guys.. im bring back this topic..

NEWBIE..please read carefull this topic.. so many IMPORTANT posting from high lvl u need to READ and UNDERSTAND!!

be a good player..

*so many annoying newbie now :facepalm:

*for "someone" out there, hope u read this.. and this .l. ;D .l.

that why i no help new players  :facepalm: :facepalm: cuz they will keep asking then tell me give them free gold and buy them items :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  so i go menu>anteract>add to ignore list  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rofl :D...i need lab bosses...but :D...when i m asking for help...5k per boss x.x  :cray: so i m just doing dailys..and hopeng that when i ll be lvl 20...i ll do it by myself  :sorry:

Rofl :D...i need lab bosses...but :D...when i m asking for help...5k per boss x.x  :cray: so i m just doing dailys..and hopeng that when i ll be lvl 20...i ll do it by myself  :sorry:

if solo astral :) ill follow u and still ur farm XD

jk

• 2 weeks later...

last time i helped 2noobs on killing makasha and dinalt, after that they didnt say a word then left. i automatically added their names on ignore list as my sh!t list. >:D