Why Bd has ranged stun, bd is melee, lol

screenshot

I wonder , how it possible that melee can paralize me from distance. In hamstring deskription it is said that it is 2 square ranged, but every day i see that bladedancer  does hamstrring from 5-6-7 steps. WHAT THE duck? Rogue with same swords need to  be near enemy to stun it, but bd stuns from far. it is so stupid. they move their swords and enemy paralized. melee need touch enemy to stun it, how can Bd touch me from far??? HOW??? They stun with swords, but they dont have such a long swords to stun us from 4-5 step :wacko: What a nonsense. :facepalm:

Ofcourse but screenshot(that's why use a proper name) said that it stunt him from 4-6 steps. I was hit by rogue when I scattered him from my ranger, he was running backward but I was getting hits lol.

Ofcourse but screenshot(that's why use a proper name) said that it stunt him from 4-6 steps. I was hit by rogue when I scattered him from my ranger, he was running backward but I was getting hits lol.

It's called bugged position, explain why ranger can shoot from across the map then?

Why I get trapped when I went from behind where the ranger put the trap?

Barbs are ranged for me. I have played at my phone, my pc, my brothers phone and pc, my schools pc, my towns librarys pc, my sisters pc, my moms pc my fathers pc and my brothers wifes phone and pc, and still barbs hit me when they 4-5 steps away from me.

If it´s lag, then i really have much lag.

They gave Bd ranged stun to balance it with Barbarian charge. But barbarian Charge skill ranged because barbarian does fast move and he near enemy. But look how hamstring works. Bd in 2 yard far from u, and he  stuns u from that far. IS NOT IT STUPID??? :facepalm: How he can paralize me if he cant touch me from 2 yard. Bd swords 2 yard in length? :wacko: i dont think so

BDs are the worst kind of game  need long range hamstring because otherwise they become in pets of others  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's called bugged position

Exactly. If you see a bd ham you from afar it is because of this. A pain in the ass yes but it happens to us all. Also, there is nothing like death in deep lab because you "thought" you were on evade spot.

Exactly. If you see a bd ham you from afar it is because of this. A pain in the ass yes but it happens to us all. Also, there is nothing like death in deep lab because you "thought" you were on evade spot.

Hamstring is really ranged, that quote was for the person who said a Barb was ranged..

Yea its lag, sometimes my DK could attack enemies from 2 yards, I tried to tap the enemy a couple times but my DK stay on that spot and keep attacking.

Maybe sometimes my DK could throw his sword... ;D

Its lag communication between the device and the server. On my device my position plotted 2 yards but on another device might be different.

Hamstring is really ranged, that quote was for the person who said a Barb was ranged..

That is what I'm saying, any time that you see skills or attacks acting beyond their designed range it is attributable to lag which leads to bug screen.

..and I like this

So you mean, enemy is ham? and he throws string to ham? so can't run? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

;D ;D ;D

• 1 month later...

I wonder , how it possible that melee can paralize me from distance. In hamstring deskription it is said that it is 2 square ranged, but every day i see that bladedancer  does hamstrring from 5-6-7 steps. WHAT THE ****? Rogue with same swords need to  be near enemy to stun it, but bd stuns from far. it is so stupid. they move their swords and enemy paralized. melee need touch enemy to stun it, how can Bd touch me from far??? HOW??? They stun with swords, but they dont have such a long swords to stun us from 4-5 step :wacko: What a nonsense. :facepalm:

Everybody lags with the server in mmos. Reguardless, doesnt it make sense to give a melee class a ranged stun, you know.. so they could close the gap? Otherwise the class would be useless in pvp because you could kite it permanently (which good ranged players can do anyway)

• 4 weeks later...

this "Thing" has been killing me for a long time :facepalm: :facepalm:

excample: ur in war and hell alot elf chase u :facepalm: :facepalm: then u see ham come from nowhere... then u see:

"_____________ is broken, do u wanna use scroll repair to repair it?"

I see many bds ham a lot of shamans from far distance ik its not lagg because I have really good connection.  :facepalm:

Its abt delay sending data from server to ur device.

Its abt delay sending data from server to ur device.

Which is very shitty, Sometimes when I cross in crossing the room is empty of players then after 1-3 seconds all the players appear. :facepalm:

• 2 months later...

I have seen ham from a far distance before. But it more than likely is lag. What you see on the screen isn't always actual. My wife plays on android sometimes with me and I'm on pc, and in her screen (while we are moving of course) I am at a certain distance from her but on my screen it shows me in a more further distance.

Also, in my screen I will be facing one direction, but in her screen I am facing another direction. Just when you think you are facing downward and looking cool, other players see you facing the wall. That sucks