"Seed Of Thulu" (DD) Xarlxy [US-Sapphire]

~~Skills~~

1) Canto de un dios ( Singing of a god )
Produce un sonido que atrae a criaturas marinas para que ayuden en la batalla. ( it produces a sound that attracts sea creatures to help in the battle )

2) Savia Estelar ( Stellar Sap ) escupe un liquido verdoso que envenena al enemigo. ( he spits a liquid greenish that poisons the enemy )

3) Embestida ( Push ) Ataque cuerpo a cuerpo, produce daño físico y deja aturdido al enemigo unos segundos. ( Melee attack, produces physical damage and stuns the enemy for a few seconds )

4) Furia Marina ( Marine fury )Aumenta el ataque físico y mágico de los aliados alrededor. ( Increases the physical and magical attack of the allies around. )

~~Description~~

Hace miles de años, estos seres sirvieron a una extraña criatura que habito este mundo, cuando este monstruo fue sellado en las profundidades del océano, recurrieron a esconderse en las oscuras aguas esperando el día de su despertar.

Con los disturbios que están sucediendo en las profundidades han decidido unirse a los valientes guerreros en su nueva aventura.

( Thousands of years ago, these beings served a strange creature that inhabited this world, when this monster was sealed in the depths of the ocean, they resorted to hiding in the dark waters waiting for the day of their awakening.

With the riots that are happening in the depths they have decided to join the brave warriors in their new adventure. )

Star Seed.png

Thulu1.png

Edited by Zerachy

• 2 weeks later...

Screenshot_20190512-113814_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ecda462f8fb00f045793b06115e4a3c0.jpg

Chtulhu is a fascinating invention, but I fear that copying already existing characters goes against the contest's rules 😕

3 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

Chtulhu is a fascinating invention, but I fear that copying already existing characters goes against the contest's rules

What is copying here? Wings and tentacles? Absurd. With this approach, and there will be nothing to draw.:shok: 

7 minutes ago, акм said:

What is copying here? Wings and tentacles? Absurd. With this approach, and there will be nothing to draw.:shok: 

There will be anything your imagination can give you to draw. This is the very point of the contest: it would be too easy to just copy or adapt something not original and taken from the net in the game (and kinda unfair for those who actually come with original ideas, if you ask me)

Anyway, I might be totally wrong but If it is considered by our Jury as a non-original work and taken from the net, it risks to be disqualified.

25 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

There will be anything your imagination can give you to draw. This is the very point of the contest: it would be too easy to just copy or adapt something not original and taken from the net in the game (and kinda unfair for those who actually come with original ideas, if you ask me)

Anyway, I might be totally wrong but If it is considered by our Jury as a non-original work and taken from the net, it risks to be disqualified.

Wings and tentacles have half the inhabitants of the deep sea. Their combination, of course, is rare, but, in my opinion, is not evidence of plagiarism. Let's hope the jury is not so bloodthirsty ..:smile:

7 minutes ago, акм said:

Let's hope the jury is not so bloodthirsty ..:smile:

I really agree on this and hope for it as well 

1 минуту назад, Higgings сказал:

I really agree on this and hope for it as well

:drinks: