Bounty List

IceKiller

Do you like to see a bounty list in future updates?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to see a bounty list in future updates?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

And after some time of people hunting that guy, he decide to leave the game cause can't play anymore... and warspear lose players and more players by that until the time the game ends!! Nice! (sarcasm)

Maybe there can be a lvl cap to victims? Lvls 18+ maybe?

Sounds good!  :good:   

But there are a lot of hidden problems...

I like Icekiller's idea. And I think it shouldn't be so hard to make this after a little bit of hard work?

Maybe there can be a lvl cap to victims? Lvls 18+ maybe?

To tell you the truth, i think there is no need of a bounty list since the game is already about "sight and kill". You are supposed to kill all your enemies you see.

Just like Counter-Strike. imagine you are cop. you see a terrorist, what you do? Play warspear like that and you will see the real fun of the game  :pleasantry:

there should be a bounty limit or cooldown like only one offer on a player a day and also slots so that someone who has 1mill cant offer 1000 bounties of 1000 on random players

To tell you the truth, i think there is no need of a bounty list since the game is already about "sight and kill". You are supposed to kill all your enemies you see.

Just like Counter-Strike. imagine you are cop. you see a terrorist, what you do? Play warspear like that and you will see the real fun of the game  :pleasantry:

There you have gone and done it  :facepalm: .... i feel like playing it now  :crazy:  My 2nd addiction

There you have gone and done it  :facepalm: .... i feel like playing it now  :crazy:  My 2nd addiction

Ha! I feel the same , no matter that i have my girlfriend, work, studies, im still addicted to this game for over 1 year :facepalm: humans are odd.

• 5 weeks later...

I really like this. As of now the game really feels unfinished. After you reach lvl 20 it's nothing but arena and daily quest for sold gold. And maybe farming if your into that, which i don't like personally.

Give us a reason to keep playing.

I really like this. As of now the game really feels unfinished. After you reach lvl 20 it's nothing but arena and daily quest for sold gold. And maybe farming if your into that, which i don't like personally.

Give us a reason to keep playing.

Agree'd.. i personally like to go off hunting the opposing faction, joining a war or pvp'ing in pvp cave.

Adding more features to these, will give the game and players so much more.

Should be Proffesions like this - Bounty could be one of them

*Medicine Creater - Creates medicine used from quests like Ale

*Spy - Needs to be certain hidden character to spy on elves/MC/forsaken/chosen and can be only rogue (skill for usage depending on level)

Stuff like this, just choosing like that kinda stuff would be good

P.S. - Bounty Hunters should have ranks in order to do certain things

• 1 month later...

:good: :good: :good: :good:

kill badass and take home the reward ;D

and after the wanted is killed there should be a mailbox message sended to the wanted by the payer

example:

"dear -wanted name-

ha !!! do u like it *sshole !!! dont mess with me again !!! >:D

by: -payer name-"

the payer can edit the message ;D

What happen if you fail to kill him?,you said the time limit is 12 hours,if you fail to kill him is the 1000g reward will be awarded to him?,because how stupid it can be that the victim likes to accept other people bounty without any benefit to himself.

What happen if you fail to kill him?,you said the time limit is 12 hours,if you fail to kill him is the 1000g reward will be awarded to him?,because how stupid it can be that the victim likes to accept other people bounty without any benefit to himself.

who told you they accept? 1 faction gives reward for 1 faction to kill 2 faction

but the victim should get a reward indeed

i have an idea:

if a victim kills a hunter who was appointed to hunt him the victim takes 10% gold of the bounty price so if people just spam accept bounties they almost who ever kills them gets money ;D

or other idea the hunter puts 10% of bounty price on demand so if he gets killed by victim he loss the 10% because the victim revieves it and the hunter have to put again and take bounty again but if time runs out he gets his 10% without lossimg anythimg

and if he kills the victim he recieves his 10%+the bounty si this will make players even more carefull when accept bounties

guys which idea better?

What happens if you fail to kill him? What happens if you fail to sell an item on the market? You simply get a message "Your bounty has expired", and you don't loose gold... Simple

At least put on an info that his head is being targeted to let him know,10% is too low,how about 50%?.

this brings us to something else i sayed what happens to the hunter but what happens to who pit the bounty?

if time limit end bounty goes to voctim also if victim kills a hunter who taken his bounty

he WONT recieve 10% of the reward but the momey which hunter put on demand(which is 10% of the bounty)

so if he kills 10hunter he geys 100% of bounty

and if he survived till bounty ends he gets the bounty its self so that he gets 200%(read my last posr again pls i sayed 10% from each hunter that loss not from the bounty)

so people dont just spam bounties too because they loss money in all terms but could be for the hunter or the victim ;D(as mutch as i understood people post bounties on others head right? so if u hate some one i put 1k on his head so he geys killed?)

I'm a big fan of bully beatdown reality show,its good if the bounty gets 50% of it,and 100% for the hunters,i just want to see the benefits of those two.if the bounty always gets his butt kicked n no reward to him or very less reward(10%),i'm afraid this suggestion will be a failure,cuz the bounty will leave the game forever,there's no fun of it to ws anymore.what i mean is we need to make benefit on both side.

What happens if you fail to kill him? What happens if you fail to sell an item on the market? You simply get a message "Your bounty has expired", and you don't loose gold... Simple

this is the example that the player will leave the game,if you fail to kill him and the bounty has expired and YOU DON'T LOOSE THE GOLD,then you keep spaming and spamming bounty until he REALLY quit WS,thats why we need the benefit on both side,so the one whose like to demand bounty will think twice to spend his gold and limit the usage of bounty to other people.

this is the example that the player will leave the game,if you fail to kill him and the bounty has expired and YOU DON'T LOOSE THE GOLD,then you keep spaming and spamming bounty until he REALLY quit WS,thats why we need the benefit on both side,so the one whose like to demand bounty will think twice to spend his gold and limit the usage of bounty to other people.

Problem solved. You can not spam bounties on him, let's say u can do it once every 2 hours if u succeed to kill him. (However,if the bounty does expire, they'll have to wait for 20 mins before they can set a new bounty on him.  :good:

:'( if only this was in game and when you killed them it automatically collected like u had to pvp him or pull some ninja style bomb drop