Bounty List

IceKiller

Do you like to see a bounty list in future updates?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to see a bounty list in future updates?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

A lot of us have a lot of enemies in game, and I know the feeling you get when you kill that certain person, and dance on his corps  ;D 

I have a suggestion, that includes bounties. You can post for example bounties on any person in game. Then other people can accept it and kill them. But you have to accept it, and when you do kill that person, you either get a message in your inbox, or you have to report back to the bulletin board you accepted the bounty from.

Secondly, there should be a minimum amount of gold to put on someone's head, for example 1000g minimum. And like the market the game can take 10%. And if a group of 5 all accept the bounty, and the whole group goes to kill that person, the gold should be split between the people.

Thirdly, you cannot accept as many bounties as you like. It should be like arena, where you get a certain amount of "bounty tickets" free, and the rest you can buy from the mcoin shop.

The bounty can only last a specific time, just as market, where you can choose an option to put the bounty on for 12 hours or 1 day (mcoin).

Also I think it should be in arena brackets (11-14, 15-18, 19-20) so that a lv 20 can't claim bounties from lower levels.

This way we all become mercenaries, earn a little extra gold, and in the progress start WAR, this is WARspear after all  ;)

Tell me what you think and if you have more ideas ;D 

EDIT:

Someone gave an idea about "Bounty Hunter" costumes, for example, if you do succeed by getting the bounty kill, you get Bounty Points, and with those points you can buy costumes. That will show other people who truly works hard for bounty kills.

YEA! Love it! Just like in another game.

This is awesome feature in the game LOL

The name of the target would be different color, maybe black or green or blue

War with purpose and a little cash always good

+1 rep for this post

I really do hope this is implemented in the future, it will be a lot of fun to hunt people down and earn gold. Can anyone think of more things that can be added to the bounty list?

the person with the most number of times being hunted will be named Warspear's Most Wanted.

ICE ur idea will push up the game so much.I just love it love it and love it.................

and the MW idea is not bad so might be the highest KILLER:D

God and with more ppl hunting one guy cause of the bounty??IT WILL BE SO FUN WHEN HE DIES

and that will push players to make their char better so dev gets more money and we get more FUN:)

I have one person that may be top wanted, Cipsoft  :lol: Well as if I'd known that and most people should know because he will be a legend on game for being top hunted or hunter.

Bravo!  :yahoo: Love this topic

Nice idea but. Wtf happens of you kill him. He just respawns. 1K each kill gonna make people broke too

i agree

but what if the bounty only counted after a certain amount of kills, and the money was split between the players who killed them.

the amount of money each player gets depends on how many times they killed him/her.

When an enemy gets put on bounty his name shows up on the bounty list, with the amount of times he has been killed since posted.

Enemy players can not view the names on the rival bounty board

Bounty tickets like Arena tickets i like, but i wouldn't want the need to add money for bounty after buying them.

What if you could buy different levels of bounty tickets

Blue ticket: split 1000g reward

Purple ticket:split 2000g reward

Red ticket split 3000g reward

The higher level, the more deaths required and longer time that person stays on bounty list.

What if the bounty leveled up? Really it wouldn't be split from different levels.

For Example:

...Bounty Level 2

...Bounty Level 3

Both split reward from 1000g, What is 1000/3? It's not going to be anything but a remainder on the number which means more gold to the Level 3 Bounty which is not fair for the Level 2 Bounty.

What if the bounty leveled up? Really it wouldn't be split from different levels.

For Example:

...Bounty Level 2

...Bounty Level 3

Both split reward from 1000g, What is 1000/3? It's not going to be anything but a remainder on the number which means more gold to the Level 3 Bounty which is not fair for the Level 2 Bounty.

so your saying there would be know kill limit during the time that person is on the bounty list, but wrather a kill count, and the more times killed, the higher level of bounty??

No the level of the Bounty,

Level 1-Level 20

Be a certain type of gold if they are 3 levels or 7 levels between.

so your saying there would be know kill limit during the time that person is on the bounty list, but wrather a kill count, and the more times killed, the higher level of bounty??

I was thinking that there should be a "number of times to kill", for example kill the person on the bounty list 3 times to get the money. Because 1 time only will be gold waste...

No the level of the Bounty,

Level 1-Level 20

Be a certain type of gold if they are 3 levels or 7 levels between.

but bounty shouldn't be available until lvl 14 when most get their chainless quests, because that is where we are introduced to fighting elves for the most part; other than the few elf that make it to Lake or Sea for chainless.

so the levels of bounty would be..

14-15

16-18

19-20

how if player in bounty list not online.? most of them not online, how to kill them  :unknw:

Easy, the bounty only count if they are online, or if they are not killed, the guy accepting simply don't get the money..

I reckon things should be kept simple. As an example:

Purchase "Bounty notice" > Place name > place reward amount ( payed in advance ) > then placed upon Bounty listings ( Just like the market system ).

If bounty not complete within time frame the reward is returned via mail.

If succeeded, mail notification.

Purchase "Bounty ticket" > Choose target ( 1 bounty target per ticket ) > added to quest list > kill target > recieve reward via mail.

If failed to kill target within time frame the bounty is void.

The Main question of having it this way though is should the hunter be able to complete the bounty while in party.

Should it:

Be kept solo?

In pt and collect reward?

In pt = Shared reward?

Another would be.. should the victim be notified of the proposed bounty?

This way though there is no lvl caps.. it might prove interesting to see what people will do to achieve to kill their target.

Again, great idea Ice. Would make a great way to earn an income.  :good:

Sounds good!  :good:   

But there are a lot of hidden problems...

Yea the scripting and the hidden problems can be a lot :'(  But it will make the game much more interesting and you will have a reason to be a bounty hunter ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And after some time of people hunting that guy, he decide to leave the game cause can't play anymore... and warspear lose players and more players by that until the time the game ends!! Nice! (sarcasm)

And after some time of people hunting that guy, he decide to leave the game cause can't play anymore... and warspear lose players and more players by that until the time the game ends!! Nice! (sarcasm)

why you never can Just relax and enjoy with others ?  :friends: :mega_shok: :facepalm:

why you never can Just relax and enjoy with others ?  :friends: :mega_shok: :facepalm:

Cause i can't relax more than i m now... other way i would be a dead person...

I always enjoy with people who do right things. But i can't enjoy when people hate themselves.

Good idea! Now people like me who run into opposite factions land will actually have a reason to be there. Other than chainless that is :tease: