Mute Erikalt PLEASE

IceKiller

Do you want Erikalt muted from trade chat?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Erikalt muted from trade chat?

• Yes
    • No, I like him too much for that.

Can someone PLEASE mute Erikalt on Sapphire server :facepalm:  He the most  racist person in game and Snorlx even said he is PERMANENTLY muted but still he continues with his spam on trade chat. Can't someone just monitor him and see what he says?

Rules of conduct in Warspear Online:

1. It is forbidden to use insults and foul language (both overly and in a veiled from), to use provocative remarks against other players in order to make them violate rules.

2. The propaganda of violence and discrimination on racial, ethnic, religious and other grounds is forbidden as well as spreading information that  violates the laws of the Russian Federation or the moral and ethical standards.

He has broken these rule so many times, and so many people complain and sent in report about him and still nothing is done to him. Trade chat is suppose to be for trades, not for some idiot to make racist comments and talks about a bunch of crap.

Please just mute him.

yes İce i agree .

this is WARspear not Holy WARspear  :wacko: :wacko:

he talks shit about religions  :wacko: :wacko:

He got muted before but he is keeping it still. he should get mute forever  :crazy:

Totally disagree Erikalt is a well mannered young man, If he gets muted well than I don't want to play a game where innocent people get in trouble. The guy above me said shot mute him lol

Totally disagree Erikalt is a well mannered young man, If he gets muted well than I don't want to play a game where innocent people get in trouble. The guy above me said shot mute him lol

do you have any reason for talk shit about religions in trade chats of games?

u can talk what you want but not in trade chat.... firstly this is not holy war game. and many ppl are playing this game budist/chris/jews/muslims. should they do like you? . they are respecting each other. if you wanna be popular / famous u are on wrong way. u cant reach it by warspear  :tease:

You only say that because you are just as much hated on the Sapphire server. Nobody likes you :facepalm:  Because you talk just as much shit as Erikalt

They making rule just for official matter.

They can't manage to make the game running clean because they have lack of employee  :facepalm:

Exactly. Almost nobody from the devs or gms crew play this game. So who check in-game chat?

i agree!! they should bann this retard of erikalt for some time!!

ive seen him disturbing our trade chat too in emerald  insulting people from their origins.

:facepalm: :facepalm:

once he insulted me only because i speak french :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

you do know you can mute him yourself? or does it satisfy you more if mom and pops do it?

Do you even play on Sapphire? If no, then you clearly don't have an idea what you are talking about :facepalm: 

you do know you can mute him yourself? or does it satisfy you more if mom and pops do it?

he know's he can mute erikalt by himself, but

Erikalt is ALWAYS arguing about races or other useless shit and most people are reacting on this.. so EVEN if you mute erikalt you are still getting anoyed by him because all other people in trade chat are talking to him... you cant mute everyone.

so ill say, ban him or mute him in trade chat forever because trade chat is for trading and not for arguing about races and black people.

he know's he can mute erikalt by himself, but

Erikalt is ALWAYS arguing about races or other useless shit and most people are reacting on this.. so EVEN if you mute erikalt you are still getting anoyed by him because all other people in trade chat are talking to him... you cant mute everyone.

so ill say, ban him or mute him in trade chat forever because trade chat is for trading and not for arguing about races and black people.

i play sapphire and i blocked him awhile ago. i haven't seen any racial remarks since.

your problem is your feelings got hurt and now your giving him the attention he craves. can't fight ignorance with ignorance.

atleast erikalt never talked bad to me, he just pm with heart eyes and nothing harmful  :lol:

Are u honoured?  :blush:  I think u would hate him too if your race was one of the races that he racially insulted. ;D

i play sapphire and i blocked him awhile ago. i haven't seen any racial remarks since.

your problem is your feelings got hurt and now your giving him the attention he craves. can't fight ignorance with ignorance.

:crazy: