One good thing on dk is that hes a good tank :spiteful:

Lv 17

HP 2.8k

Def 2.5k

HP Regen 103

Res 4.5% - 10.7% for arena

Block 11%

Parry 9.2% - plan to make it 11%

Damage 224 (+7 but i won't raise it anymore since its cursed)

Attack-5, Provocation-5, Shield-2

I don't pick dark attack because I only need the stun effect, with 1h sword I could stun faster than slow motion 2h.

You could stun every 10 secs so why I should not take that advantage as my main strength?

Vs any 2 handers I could hit nearly 2 times before they execute the second attack.

Its the strongest melee class I ever play with.

It could soak damage from druid or shaman until their energy gone, actually I could kill them in arena since they are usually go balance set.

Rangers...with 11% block I have high chance to make them having a very hard time to survive.

Im not happy  :bad: compared to other meeles like bd dk is weakest :bad:

I have at lvl16 5Atk 5DarkMagicAtk and 2 shield

18 mana regen and 3k def :blush:

One good thing on dk is that hes a good tank :spiteful:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

lol my opinion is that = DK is the best melee class ive ever played 8) 8)

my skils are =

lvl 5 thorns of darkness

lvl 5 theads of darkness

lvl 2 dark shield (but im gonna max it too)

i think this exalation of darkness is CRAP and useless skill to maxx

It's only one stun.  Threads just maybe seems like stun because you can buff exhale use threads then land a normal attack stunning from exhale. 

Just one stun.

• 1 month later...

Shiiiiit

I love my dk

Here is my low amp negate set.

Im only lv13 and can beat higher lv rangers  8)

Dr

wtf, epic def stats for lv 13, I'm 100% making a dk next xdddddddd

1h dk is awesome and so much fun to play :D mines 15 and kills lv17 ppl 1v1. People laugh at dks and barbs with shield but nothing kills rangers like a shield :D

Stats

crit 18%

dodge 21%

resi 8%

acc 6%

Parry 8.5%

block 10%

def 2.5k

mp reg 14

all resistance 3%

want 4k def at lv18 - thats my goal

My only problem with dk... im not mainstream style. And for the stats I want, lv17  & 18 heavy gear sucks

For my defense set, I have only seen 1 armor in the game with block + dodge, and its lv13

For my offense set, there is no spear with atk spd + dark dmg.

And im not gonna max out dark magic for either set

I think we have the same general idea regarding our dks mecha and so high level gear isnt always the most efficiant. As I see it theirs 2 def set ups for dk.

Focus on def stat and you blend 15/18 gear to gain that 900def bonus

Or

Focus on def properties (like block) and you blend alot of diffrent gear - like the lv13 firm mail, it rocks :)

myself I build on def properties, and this blend give you more options and chance to costumaize your proprties/attributes you want to focus on. Def set up can reach mosterous def stats but properties is alot limited to bg and divine proprties.

dont feel bad over having low level gear mecha, if its the best gear for your playstyle and build it wont matter its lv13.

im not experienced in spear issues, I just now its horribly slow, which dont play in favor for dk skills at all.

Im very happy with my DK, but yes it hard to match up the right set of armor and gears. currently im using flameberg as my main weapon because of the speed, but i do have arena spear and lab spear. But If I or someone else has the right ideal to balance def without taking away attacking power let me know

Im very happy with my DK, but yes it hard to match up the right set of armor and gears. currently im using flameberg as my main weapon because of the speed, but i do have arena spear and lab spear. But If I or someone else has the right ideal to balance def without taking away attacking power let me know

Difficult. Since cloaks with dark dmg dont have atk spd. Same with amulets.

Right now I have a decent defense set and an ok offense set at lv14.

Im just having a hard time trying to figure out what gears to use at higher levels.

Power isnt greater than strategy.

The lack of this game is items variation and deep thinking about how to balance it.

Especially for melee classes.

The main concern is, if you plan to go as a hard hitting tank, you should max out your dodge stat

The lack of this game is items variation and deep thinking about how to balance it.

Especially for melee classes.

The main concern is, if you plan to go as a hard hitting tank, you should max out your dodge stat

Im going my own path :give_rose: O:-) ;D

here is what my dk stats are and i use smoking spear lvl 13 +6 and have 5 thorn and 4 exhalation and i have not lost very many fights at all. Record: 311/334 and 9362 AP i have killed lvl 17 bd and a lvl 18 ranger. if i get lucky and double crit with my exhalation i do upwards of 800+ and if  im mega lucky and crit with my thorn after i do another 800+. with my smoking spear at +6 i have 302 physical power and just above 2k def. my armor is barley amped at all. my highest amped armor is my cape lvl 13 at +7. dk is nowhere near the weakest class.

26838_.png