[2012.09.18] Planned server maintenance

Kuzmitch

Dear players,

We have to cancel this update on september, because we don't have enough money to make some update in this month.

Stay tunned, the update is planned on October, please support us by buying miracle coins, sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL.....

Dear players,

We have to cancel this update on september, because we don't have enough money to make some update in this month.

Stay tunned, the update is planned on October, please support us by buying miracle coins, sorry for the inconvenience.

LOL.....

haha XD

Bring back the Halloween theme too with the cool costumes and lvl 18 rings reward with tough quests.. And then Snowboundaries for the holidays those were fun with burning up the trees and the grinch can drop us a good lvl 18 cape/cloak/mantle to spend more miracle coin  :give_rose: Good times  :drinks:

Bring back the Halloween theme too with the cool costumes and lvl 18 rings reward with tough quests.. And then Snowboundaries for the holidays those were fun with burning up the trees and the grinch can drop us a good lvl 18 cape/cloak/mantle to spend more miracle coin  :give_rose: Good times  :drinks:

yeah, Halloween event was great! I miss those times  :'(

They'll push it back, watch.....Don't see what's so hard about giving people an exact date of an update release, like 99% of the other MMO's out.... :facepalm: #unprofessional

i see tibiame on my facebook newsfeed updating twice a month with exact date infos on when next update will be and some game bonuses weekly, wish warspear would be even just half like that.  :wacko:

i see tibiame on my facebook newsfeed updating twice a month with exact date infos on when next update will be and some game bonuses weekly, wish warspear would be even just half like that.  :wacko:

Go play tibiame than...

:unknw: It's almost 9.28.12 and no update  :'( :'( I need update quickly because I wanna have some chances to get to level 20 in time with it  :cray:

Please Kuzmitch or who ever, please get the update before October  :cray:

Every update, always and always good for elves, let's see!

* Quest in elfs side is easier

* War zone in elf side is near town/statue, so they can come back so fast

* They will forget to disable axe for paladin

* They will forget to improve mage/warlock skill

* They will forget to add BG amulet for mage/warlock

* They never change blessing skill to DOT, all class has DOT, but only ranger has buff thats really not fair. If rogue has critical buff but... :(

Go play tibiame than...

geez, she just try to compare, tibiame developers has great wrok with they update system,,thats why tibiame still the biggest mmorpg on mobile, even for me warspear is the best.

u dont know how many ppl play that game..twice or more than w.s player i think.

I am not surprised there is no update in october.  :dirol: I get used to it...  :facepalm:

I think update will be in November  :rofl:

Yeah, right.  :mega_shok:

December is the time of great updates  :pleasantry:

Tibiame is the worst game i played ever i reached lvl 60.. and find nothing..

there update are worst and useless...

there is no freedom of play like warspear...

i know warspear is slow in update but the update has some worth...... 

tibiame is copying warspear these days..

30 % of tibiame me player now play warspears these days.. ... ... after playing warspear i cant think to play tibiame anymore... not even they give me 120 day prem...

tibiame copied

1. pleatnium is copy of warspears Miracle coins

2. free access to indusial island now coping .. they offer weekend bonus...

3. bossfight is beeing copied .. loot and reward from boss too

4. guild system is copy

5. letter system is copy

6. trade system is copy (trade chat) .... warspear is implemented laterly as market place

note:- u cant move a inch when u r free player in tibiame, in warspear u can play as u like,,,,

so dont even say that u will move to that crab game.... if u wana go just leave..

and dont even compair tibiame shit to WARSPEARS ONINE ... got it

30 % of tibiame me player now play warspears these days.. ... ... after playing warspear i cant think to play tibiame anymore... not even they give me 120 day prem...

tibiame copied

4. guild system is copy

5. letter system is copy

6. trade system is copy (trade chat) .... warspear is implemented laterly as market place

note:- u can move a inch when u r free player in tibiame, in warspear u can play as u like,,,,

so dont even say that u will move to that crab game.... if u wana go just leave..

wrong point :rofl:

nobody will move to tibiame, we just compared the update system in this game with tibiame.

tibiame update is on time,

if u talk bout wich better gameplay,,,warspear 100 time better.

read carefully before complain

tibiame copied

4. guild system is copy

5. letter system is copy

note:- u cant move a inch when u r free player in tibiame, in warspear u can play as u like,,,,

u are wrong, tibiame is 1st MMO(2003 in germany). and 1st MMO game in monocrome phone. and platinum just for get more money, every MMO have this feature too.

wrong point :rofl:

nobody will move to tibiame, we just compared the update system in this game with tibiame.

tibiame update is on time,

if u talk bout wich better gameplay,,,warspear 100 time better.

read carefully before complain

read again ..... and this time... read it carefully.....

its for those who say .. we ll move just tibiame is better..

read it.... before quote

u are wrong, tibiame is 1st MMO(2003 in germany). and 1st MMO game in monocrome phone. and platinum just for get more money, every MMO have this feature too.

... oh dear :facepalm: .. u read it too.., i am not say saying who come first and who comes later...

i dint said warspear is first.. i said.. who is better .. and who is coping these days.... i didnt said warspear first at all...

i am from tibiame, havent played it for a year already. i just see news feeds on facebook  :shout: where's 3.1 of warspear? update alreadyyyyyyyyy puhleaaaaase :'(

23525_.png

@krukerti

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aigrind.warspear&feature=search_result and click MORE and find REFERENCE. I dont want talk more abt another game again.

but totally I like ws if dev. acitive at the forum and promise abt what they are saying. :good: I just hope dev. can active at international forum too and always read & reply ticket that dev. ignored.