Congratulations Ladyseth On Doom Staff~

OgSneakyMe

staff of sudden doom? if so,then i'm afraid shes not the first one to have doom staff, i've seen a few elves/forsaken having it. :pardon:

Congratz to you too ladyseth :good:

staff of sudden doom? if so,then i'm afraid shes not the first one to have doom staff, i've seen a few elves/forsaken having it. :pardon:

Congratz to you too ladyseth :good:

Yeah, the one for Shaman's bro. Ah ok. I haven't seen anyone on our side with it though :unknw:

Yeah Congratz to her though, staff looks cool.

Yeah, the one for Shaman's bro. Ah ok. I haven't seen anyone on our side with it though :unknw:

Yeah Congratz to her though, staff looks cool.

I guess you're right there then, i haven't seen any shamans with doom staff yet either.only a warlock so far :)

ohhh this is what y'all are saying?  :facepalm:

Congratz, its very rare to see mcs, forsakens ,using doom staff since they are probably farming lab whole day :shout:

I don't know much about astral bosses, i've only farmed bosses from b1 to b3 since i was too lazy to farm bosses at that time.

what boss drops doom weapons? :(

ohhh this is what y'all are saying?  :facepalm:

B2K or patah party getting Doom weapons is no surprise  :pleasantry:

some1 who just seen eye getting a big drop is a surprise... :bomb:

FEAR uses their members for their own gain. they forced xsjado to give up that scepter even if he is a shaman for ladyseth yet when they got the shield they didnt give to xsjado where his main char is a barb. wow nice job

FEAR uses their members for their own gain. they forced xsjado to give up that scepter even if he is a shaman for ladyseth yet when they got the shield they didnt give to xsjado where his main char is a barb. wow nice job

Don't spread lies, it makes you even more pathetic, whoever the hell you are.......I got drop on my Necro (Morphz), and gave to Ladyseth, so wtf are you even talking about? We had are reason's for giving shield to someone else, I don't see how that's any of your bizz though? Way to fail on trying to flame our Clan hahahaa, try again.....Next time, come with facts though, not lies ok?  :facepalm:

Damn YOUR SEXY

I heard Brillo heal 270 with that staff :shok: ? congratz to brillo and btw why ladyseth go bald  :bad: ?

If he got sudden doom staff he probably heals higher than 270 since then max heal with lvl 17 staff is 270.

Wrong. Shamans heal less than druids naturally.

Yes because higher damage output is one of elve's passive skills. And devs put damage similar to healing Seeing as how your crit heal depends on how much your deadliness is at