Favoritism and the future fall of a nation

HarryBr

Question

Warspear is a very good game but aigrind is taking the issue of Well (Sentinels / Elves) and Evil (Legion / Mcs) to be a balanced game, but it seems that the balance is thought more for the Elf side and believe this weight just helps them! I do not believe I'm going to give you 10 reasons why this topic

1 ° if you ask in the servers what class nerfada the answer is only one ROGUES.

2 - Do you know the best heal of the game? Good is an Elf, DRUIDA has a skill that in mine is in the opinion of many is the best cure of the game The "secret link" Heals in a matter of seconds and heals practically all his life without Speaking that he is the only one to have 4 Cures and one of them is a shield.

3. You already noticed how 90% of the elves have a skill in common! Not? All elves are blessed with a shield except ranger, no wonder the pro ran ranger gain a shield.

4 ° -Dk! before in the mcs one of the ways a free player earn a living was farmando LAB with a dk more now that "secret reserves" was nerfada this dream is only possible for those who have money to be full theft of life.

5 ° -MAGE! Before it was nothing deserved a buff I condordo more I think they went too far! Aigrind solved a hand or rather an eye, the "Eye of the Dragon" was not enough to regenerate all energy by hitting still 50% crit, you can even talk more and only when you use skill and you already counted how many damage magician abilities has? 7 I said 7 damage skills 4 Aoe and 3 single target.

6 ° -PALADIN! There are some things that annoys me on the paladin is a replica of the quirky leap but it is better in the area, stuns, and the best still criticism looks ironic.

7th -SHAMAN! there is not much to complain about here, but I could not stop talking about the lightning shield I heard that life stealing works with this ability, but now it's good not to mention that his News Skills leave MT to be desired.

8 ° - BARBARIAN! I am very sad to see the prejudice that others have with the barbarian if it is not PRO does not enter into groups because their tank skills are not so useful their stone skin was a triumph more now there is a similar better.

9 ° -BD! It's a Dmg or tank explain there! I think he should have more TANK skills and not DMG without mentioning that the cut tendon is very stolen from the distance I've already been picked up one more mile away not to mention the bleeding that is a bit high here.

10 ° - I left the best for the final WARDEN what to say neh! Class Most ROBED Ah most WARDEN has no damage will be !? 7wardens took the flag of the legion in the war that absurd wardens in t4 Mc of the map 2 spend hours and hours there farman LAB all alone and does not have to be pro not just have HP and block aigrind made a peripécia putting limit of 1s by regeneration to each block I call it a FALSE Nerf and many believe !! Either that changes or the game will only sink

Edited by HarryBr
Mudança na língua

11 answers to this question

Unfortunately they refuse to change it, not from now on, when it comes to skills, buffs, and blessings the sentries always win.
It's sad to know that GMs do not know how to do their job in being fair, or they do it on purpose.

20 minutes ago, Douglas90005 said:

Unfortunately they refuse to change it, not from now on, when it comes to skills, buffs, and blessings the sentries always win.
It's sad to know that GMs do not know how to do their job in being fair, or they do it on purpose.

I can assure you that making happy who knows how many people at the same time is not that easy as it may seem. 

I understand, the players are very demanding.
formerly the death knight was the most coveted class, lost its price and the MCs no longer have the power of before.
could return that desire for power if the charmer class leads all classes, how? using two-hand blades that can cause massive physical damage like magic. a very fair exchange, what do you think?
in the BRs servers the elves have firepower x2 more than the MCs, do not know in other servers if this would adpitar.
my theory is that most MCs were once elves one day, they certainly noticed that we MCs are quality.

12 hours ago, Ocerked said:

Not to mention that two mages kill an entire party of mcs

Im fine with a class that has skills that need to be aimed, and stuns that arent guaranteed, to be one shotting parties 🙂

os cara falam muito, chorando pra nerfarem elfos
os mcs tem as melhores classes para tudo, dmgs full stun, tank q da dmg
healer full stun tambem, mcs sao superiores a elfos, so n tem sabedoria, os elfos sao bons !

porem muitos nerfs nas classe, era pra vcs chorarem se bd tivesse contra atk, o druida stunasse mais c cançao

ranger fosse full stun tambem,warden desse dano, n entendo.. isso tudo pra chamar atençao e fazer com q os gms nerfem os elfo....
para com isso, vai investir pra ser forte, vc pode ta falando isso como um bom entendedor, mas deve ta +1 a +7

Em 17/05/2019 às 21:14, HomelessbrDRUID disse:

os cara fala muito, chorando pra nerfarem elfos
os mcs tem como melhores classes para tudo, dmgs full stun, tank q da dmg
healer full stun tambem, mcs sao superiores a elfos, so n tem sabedoria, os elfos sao bons!

porem muitas aulas de nerfs nas, era pra vcs chorarem se bd tinham contra atk, ou druida stunasse mais c cançao

ranger fosse stun tambem, warden desse dano, entendendo .. isso tudo pra chamar atenção e fazer com q gms nerfem os elfo ....
para isso, vai investir pra ser forte, vc pode falar isso como um bom entendedor, mas deve ta +1 a +7

I believe there is no better character for pvp than the Druid if he heals a lot and still has a good combo of stunning stunners even a Warlock class, In addition to the paladin that is currently impossible

Edited by HarryBr

On 4/29/2019 at 1:25 PM, HarryBr said:

Warspear is a very good

Acredito que você seja do servidor BR.

Onde estamos tendo esse problema de desequilíbrio ( não do jogo ) e sim de números de players jogando do lado do sentinelas, acredito que nerfa nao resolveria o problema pois pode desequilibar outros servidores, mais uma limitação de criação de personagens do lado sentinelas poderia resolver nosso problema no servidor BR, ou até mesmo aumentar a porcentagem de drops para o lado dos montanhas clã pelo fato de ter poucos players ativos o drop de itens é muito baixo e muito disputado quando há drops bons, sendo assim limitando os montanhas clã crescer financeiramente e em força de equipamentos.

Resumindo: limitar o número de criação de personagens lado sentinelas e aumentar a taxa de drop de itens para lado montanhas clã para sim ter um balanceamento claro isso no servidor BR. 

:hmm:

12 минут назад, ThiagoWanted сказал:

Acredito que você seja do servidor BR.

Onde estamos tendo esse problema de desequilíbrio ( não do jogo ) e sim de números de players jogando do lado do sentinelas, acredito que nerfa nao resolveria o problema pois pode desequilibar outros servidores, mais uma limitação de criação de personagens do lado sentinelas poderia resolver nosso problema no servidor BR, ou até mesmo aumentar a porcentagem de drops para o lado dos montanhas clã pelo fato de ter poucos players ativos o drop de itens é muito baixo e muito disputado quando há drops bons, sendo assim limitando os montanhas clã crescer financeiramente e em força de equipamentos.

Resumindo: limitar o número de criação de personagens lado sentinelas e aumentar a taxa de drop de itens para lado montanhas clã para sim ter um balanceamento claro isso no servidor BR. 

:hmm:

Nos servidores russos, também, distorções na proporção. Em todos os lugares é diferente e por razões absolutamente incompreensíveis. Este é um fenômeno local.

On 01/02/2020 at 14:20, ThiagoWanted said:

Acredito que você seja o servidor BR.

Onde estamos tendo esse problema de desequilíbrio (não jogo) e sim de números de jogadores jogando lado sentinela, acredito que nerfa não resolva ou problema pode desequilibrar outros servidores, mais uma limitação de criação de personagens do lado sentinela poderia resolver nosso problema no servidor BR, ou até mesmo aumentar uma porcentagem de quedas para o lado das montanhas, com menos de dois jogadores ativos, ou cair itens é muito baixo e muito disputado, quando há queda de bons, sendo assim, limitando as montanhas que crescem financeiramente e em força de equipamentos.

Resumindo: limite ou número de criação de caracteres lado sentinelas e aumento de taxa de queda de itens para o lado das montanhas clã para sim ter um balanceamento claro no servidor BR. 

:Hmm:

I found the idea very interesting, but the overcrowding of the sentries on the Brazilian server is also due to a situation to be mentioned in the case of an ability with the ability to break a class in the case of the dragon's eye and dominate In the block (Mage and Guardian ), so much so that sentries prioritize the specific recruitment of these classes in their guilds.:smoke: