Vote for in-game Guild / clan system

Blueborn

Would you like to see an in-game clan /guild system implemented?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an in-game clan /guild system implemented?

• Yes
    • No

• Developer

Yay! Thank you snorlax! I love you and your ferret avatar, always makes me smile on the inside. Now I cant wait!  :yahoo: spring of 2013? Thx again!

I can't tell anything about time, unfortunately, we are also making other features to.

And this is not a ferret. :)

I can't tell anything about time, unfortunately, we are also making other features to.

Grumpy Cat! IS NOT HAPPY  :diablo:

Thanks for informing us, this is great news.  :good:  Keep the good work.

Hello.

We would like to say that we are planning guilds and the whole clan system. So, it will happen.

when i read i couldnt help but to slap my momma jk

cant wait  :blush:

i hope it turns out better than some clan based games ;D

Hello.

We would like to say that we are planning guilds and the whole clan system. So, it will happen.

Great to hear. Thank you so much for informing us, we have been waiting so long .

Hopefully its installed when or if i return to game.

Ive never heard of a game forcing all players to join a clan/guild at some point of the game. My guess is that it will be a mcoin-item to create a clan and then free for people to join any clan (if they like). But why wouldnt you join a clan, even if you dont hunt much or have that time, just to have a guild-chat and talk to ALL your online friends without the spam trade chat turned into. Im not going to miss all immature and people spamming their native languages in trade chat. Cause really I dont want to see their pathetic drama. Yay for guild-chat!

Ive never heard of a game forcing all players to join a clan/guild at some point of the game. My guess is that it will be a mcoin-item to create a clan and then free for people to join any clan (if they like). But why wouldnt you join a clan, even if you dont hunt much or have that time, just to have a guild-chat and talk to ALL your online friends without the spam trade chat turned into. Im not going to miss all immature and people spamming their native languages in trade chat. Cause really I dont want to see their pathetic drama. Yay for guild-chat!

This. So much this.  :dirol:

definitely not a lion either :blush:

Wow.. great to see many members being active on this topic and casting thier vote. Can we reach 100?  :spiteful:

Nah its good to hear dev's are intending to install a clan system, all we have to do now is sit back.. relax.. and cross our fingers and hope it will be soon.

Now locking the votes at 95/97 for yes, and no longer giving this a bump.

Thanks to Snorlax for the response and for everyone's vote's.

Hope this feature comes soon.  :)

Hello.

Golden  ;D

if one joins a clan, do all characters join as well? Or can different chars in sane account join separate clans?

edit: I hope it isnt a low max members. At least 15-20 different ppl should be allowed in a clan.

if one joins a clan, do all characters join as well? Or can different chars in sane account join separate clans?

edit: I hope it isnt a low max members. At least 15-20 different ppl should be allowed in a clan.

Honesty counts. :lol:

anyway you can join other clan with character which isn't revealed to your clan mates.lol

heres who i want in a clan with me (no i haven't told them :pardon: )

US- server

Mc side

Xonbeast-barb(aka me)  Gent-rouge  Mcssaver-shaman

Balthoron-necro  Quece-DK  Antixhero-barb  Crapdooku-Barb

Gomugomuno-rogue

and the clan name is up for debate among the non-aware members :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes. Make it like 100k - 150k for a guild scroll or some shit. Have player name with under the player id. Max limit like 40 members and just add another option where yo have friends/ignore/party. And make it so its visible if they are on. Like a friends list. Because the frie ds list is way to small as is.

• 1 month later...

This is a pre-patch for next 3.5 update. This updates is a preparation for next update Warspear 3.5 and this is base for adding such new game feature as Guilds. Teamplay time is coming!

Sincerely,

AIGRIND team.

Yeah, you will need gold and some SPECIAL item to create a guild.

Of course there will be skills etc., but at first you will have base functionality and features will be added in further updates.

Epic :)