Vote for in-game Guild / clan system

Blueborn

Would you like to see an in-game clan /guild system implemented?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an in-game clan /guild system implemented?

• Yes
    • No

I know, I have but most of them are on Emerald and others have requirements that I may not have for the moment.

Check out the tavern section on forum. Many clans have a thread.

It might also be helpful to add clan points, awarded for contributions to the clan. Like a Respect value.

not to buy stuff but to get recognition for being a good clan member.

That's what DKP is for.

• 1 month later...

Great, not even ten minutes and we have two fresh votes  :yahoo: .

Don't forget to keep those idea's coming guys and gals. Whats your idea's for a guild system?

I just voted yes, I think having clans and stuff would make this game a lot more fun, devs u guys should focus on a lot of post that people make so u guys could have a lot more ideas on new updates, I know many people on here would love to see stuff like this on new updates 8)

BEST IDEA EVER  :yahoo:

Pretty much every mmorpg hv this feature in-game. It would be WAAAY funnier with a Clan/Guild chat.

I dont really like the sharing/giving itens idea. U dont need a guild to do that.

A new chat and respect ranks would be usefull!

(Hey, devs, nice oportunity to earn money from guild founding  ;))

Pleeeeaase listen to us! Instead updating things we dont need or want immediatly!

Wow 72/74 votes so far.  :)

Anymore idea's guys? I Reckon it should be just kept simple. Clan chat, clan list to add clan members and a simple rank system.

Clan forums can do the rest.

Wow 72/74 votes so far.  :)

Anymore idea's guys? I Reckon it should be just kept simple. Clan chat, clan list to add clan members and a simple rank system.

Clan forums can do the rest.

oh each major clan gets a mansion(top three clans)

I really want a guild system to be implemented. We would be able to play with like minded players, be able to organize pve/pvp objectives so much easier. Then they could set up more challenging pve content

We would be able to play with like minded players, be able to organize pve/pvp objectives so much easier. Then they could set up more challenging pve content

Exactly.. and much more.

Every faction is a nation, every nation has its divided types of military, every type of military has its leader, every leader has his army. Fact of war.

maybe when in clan u get to carry flag with your faction symbol and the flag gets a nice spot on your shoulder like that one guy on soul caliber.

I vote yes, it would be cool for a Guild system. However, should have a minimum in order to establish a Guild (10 for example). And also be paid (for gold, not Miracle Coins) some 1,500 gold for example.

I vote yes, it would be legal for a Guild system. However, should have a minimum in order to establish a Guild (10 for example). And also be paid (for gold, not Miracle Coins) some 1,500 gold for example.

Yes i agree with you there. A minimal amount of members to start a clan.

And yes it should cost to establish one at that too.

A clan system is surely a great idea. It will make organizing stuff alot easier ;)  , But even if it's implemented i don't think it will be for gold  :(

But if you do not have a level and gold needed to create a guild, many noobs would create their guilds that would be useless and would not two, or even a member.

Simple is fine, for now. Just getting it in game would be wonderful. Guild icons/banners are not a top priority for me. I hope they dont make it mcoin to create on that would be rediculous. At the same time i dont think it should be cheap. I think 10,000 would be a fair price too form one. Anyhow i cant tell them what features too implement because i dont even know how to code. All i can say is that a basic guild system would be wonderful.

Simple is fine, for now. Just getting it in game would be wonderful. Guild icons/banners are not a top priority for me. I hope they dont make it mcoin to create on that would be rediculous. At the same time i dont think it should be cheap. I think 10,000 would be a fair price too form one. Anyhow i cant tell them what features too implement because i dont even know how to code. All i can say is that a basic guild system would be wonderful.

I Personally think the higher the cost the better. Otherwise there will be too many clans and will turn warspear into clanspear.  :crazy:

Yes i reckon we should be able to pay in gold but at a price like 100k. With also an option to pay with Mcoin instead.

Why do I say 100k? The more something costs, the harder you think about spending it. The result.. it will make one think well and hard if they want to create a clan and not make some pointless clan with few members.

100k? It is, I think at most 10k is already great.

i think 50k would be a fair price O:-)  not to expensive, not to cheap either, alot of players could easily afford creating a guild by paying 10k, 50k, is however, harder to aquire :drinks: