Vote for in-game Guild / clan system

Blueborn

Would you like to see an in-game clan /guild system implemented?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see an in-game clan /guild system implemented?

• Yes
    • No

I have seen many people state that they would love to have a clan/guild system installed into the game. What do you think? Vote now and have your say in the matter.  :good: 

Guild/Clan System would be good because the game is lagging players and is getting less popular.

I suggest a Guild/Clan System in order to get players back and get more players on each faction stronger with farming in the clans. Once the game gets more popular it may even have closer updates and more people coming on each popular update.

I like this topic a lot! Thank you Blueborn!

Of course PrettyPinay would want it  :pleasantry: Was it her clan she was thinking of maybe  :lol:

But will be good for your clan because you get more players, more supporters, more of everything :good: Hehe

Of course PrettyPinay would want it  :pleasantry: Was it her clan she was thinking of maybe  :lol:

But will be good for your clan because you get more players, more supporters, more of everything :good: Hehe

its not maybe. it sure is . lol thats gonna be a big help on how we handle B2K, specially now that its getting bigger. gonna be less pming on members when we got activities, less shouting on tchat, more bonding on clan. and plsssssss guild chatttttttttt  :pleasantry:

hm, I voted, but this is like the 1000th time we've asked for this. They know we want it. I think they are busy designing maps, writing quests, etc etc for future update. Lets hope they listen and add a guild system asap

:good:

Edit: whoever votes "no" will get murdered  :shok: >:D

I definetily want guilds in game. would be VERY useful because as it now. You'll have to pm every single clan member, shout to everyone at trade chat to call them. I think this game would be better if we got "guild chat" in game. :drinks:

A guild should also keep track of items the members of the guild receives, like a list of drops, so that the rest of the guild can see what every person gets even if they rest of the guild is offline.

Definitely I say YES if....

They add the following guild features:

1. Guild items to be shared

2. Guild bank, usually take 10% of the members gold gain from quest

and many other features in another successful game but those 2 is the most important

this is an old suggestion, many old players suggest this before....

i will say big YES.....lets hope dev make this ingame guild system near future :good:

there are good and bad sides to having a clan.

yea, its good to have a group of players you can rely on when you need them...

for quest, war, farming, etc.

but some clans have too much drama.

argue over who puts in more effort, who leeches, even gossip bullshit

I have thought of looking for a clan. but, I dont wanna deal with drama

Maybe a guild system would make clans run smoother in this aspect. I  might join a clan then.

But for now, I guess any group of players who trust and respect each other can enjoy the same benefits as a clan, without actually being in a "clan" :good:

If they add this, I hope that there wont be a way for members to abuse the clans inventory and such

It would be a great attractive to this game to have Guilds.

Consider the following: A new player arrives, start levelling, quest, etc... etc.... make some friends to do quests...but some how you don't "create" a bond with them, so he/she still level alone.

Now with a guild you are inside a group, with a guild chat you can interact with them anywhere in the map, etc... and leaving that feeling of being....alone killing mobs, or doing quests.

Besides I do really believe everybody want guild wars :)

Guild Wars would be awesome!!  :yahoo: Different clans/guilds going together in an all out battle to see who is the strongest!!  :good: :yahoo: If I can find clan on elf and forsaken, I would totally give a billion hopes to that clan :drinks: When other update comes after the up coming update, we should get that for sure!

A guild should also keep track of items the members of the guild receives, like a list of drops, so that the rest of the guild can see what every person gets even if they rest of the guild is offline.

Guild leader could recall the guild items so other member who need it can use it for a while and guild items couldn't be dropped or sold

Voted yes, but greatly against lootshare or something like that. It just would do harm to the economy of warspear.

I think clan should be a group somewhere between friends and party, whit a clan chat, but not a solid party which you can't leave if you are doing something else

YES! and yes people have made countless threads about this and there will be many more until aigrind gets the point... in all seriousness this game needs to focus on this more then they needed new  factions.

• 3 weeks later...

who is the stupid voting no?  :crazy:  maybe a rich player with no friends playing alone in game  :lol:

Locking in the votes at fifty.

I Think 49/50 votes is a clear enough message.

Your move dev's ::)

yea devs have to do anything  :spiteful:

sure the guild system would be nice for some player...... :facepalm:  but there should be a guild limit like ten members. i dotn think it should happen bc if there isnt a lime there be like to super clans and then it just be them duking it out while this little one member pts get super stomped. i dont like the idea of guild items either bc then somone might go and sell someones hard earned sword or the might put up costumes hat cost mcoins. then if their are guild member rewards that are only availble to guilds then lone wolf player will be feel pinned into a guild. i refute this idea.

For this? I say YES!

Exact time and day for Guildwars!  war for something good and taking kingdom's to other guilds,when war times end,the last guild or guilds with lots of member standing in the kingdom,they owned it.. And prices for the guild master!  strongest guild will see!

It need rich guildmaster hehe,

sure the guild system would be nice for some player...... :facepalm:  but there should be a guild limit like ten members. i dotn think it should happen bc if there isnt a lime there be like to super clans and then it just be them duking it out while this little one member pts get super stomped. i dont like the idea of guild items either bc then somone might go and sell someones hard earned sword or the might put up costumes hat cost mcoins. then if their are guild member rewards that are only availble to guilds then lone wolf player will be feel pinned into a guild. i refute this idea.

Ten members only?  :rofl:  Thats a party!

ten members? lol agree with blueborn, that´s nothing but a small party :search:

We all, start as weak players with no friends, as we level up, we gain items, we gain power, we get to know players, and we become powerful, way stronger than we were when we first created our character. In the same way, a clan is built up, a clan will at the beginning be very weak, and won´t earn any reputation nor respect yet.

as the clan is recruiting more people,events are made (should be a variation, ex. it´s super boring to always do the same clan events, such as; farming bosses every day).  My point is, we all start from being weak rainbow ponnies into being feared super strong titan gods, or, if you´re unlucky, you´ll remain as a weak rainbow ponny :good:

i didnt say it HAD to be ten. I just dont want to see to super guild with five hundred players with hundreds of rlly small guilds with like one-ten members.

i didnt say it HAD to be ten. I just dont want to see to super guild with five hundred players with hundreds of rlly small guilds with like one-ten members.

Theres also more elf than mc on sapp.. should we also ask that they should limit that? :unknw: ;D

What your saying is no difference than what already is. There is guilds/clans that are larger than another. And there is also clans with small numbers (round this 10 member mark your talking about) .

this is what i think

15+ to start a guild costs gold/mcoins (or else it will be spammed)   normal guild slots=10 , to add slots costs gold/mcoins (normal in most games i think) guild bank normal slots 10-15, costs gold/mcoins to increase (normal) chain of command = 1st-Leader , 2nd Vice-Leader, 3rd

to sum up

-15+ start guild

-guild slots

-guild bank slots

-leadership

-guild chat

It might also be helpful to add clan points, awarded for contributions to the clan. Like a Respect value.

not to buy stuff but to get recognition for being a good clan member.

Been 4 weeks and haven't found clan, anyone got one please  :)

Check out the tavern section on forum. Many clans have a thread.