isn't there info about update 3.1?

MR X

Question

almost 1 month, there is not info abt update. so, I got boring since lvl 20. I just wait new quest, new adventure, new boss and new journey in new island until now.  :facepalm: 

when update, dev? give info plz  :clapping:

17 answers to this question

its 17.9 already  :)

dont tell them to give more info

we want to be surprised ;D

i would recommend you to create another

character and lvl him up to 14 because new quests

are designed for 14-18 ;)

OMG, i forgot about that! Sudden doom weapons Here I COME! :yahoo:

Hope the new Quest reward items will be useful with good stats. Not like the normal quest reward items, since Kuzmitch already stated that we didn't need to farm any bosses at new island.

Also, players will have the opportunity to receive high-level gear of 13-18 levels as a quest reward, not killing bosses in the group in the vast of Irselnort.

(quote taken from kuzmitch)

OMG, i forgot about that! Sudden doom weapons Here I COME! :yahoo:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I am wasting many mcoins / pot / time / energy for farm doom weapons. and u guys will get with quest  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Tired of all the wining about level caps if you guys have the time to play 8+ hours a day make a f-ing new char we just got 2 new factions, 2 islands and any day 1 more is coming. But people are never happy... This game is at a toddler stage under development, stop looking at it like its a finnished beta even. Its not even close...

looking forward to new content :)

Tired of all the wining about level caps if you guys have the time to play 8+ hours a day make a f-ing new char we just got 2 new factions, 2 islands and any day 1 more is coming. But people are never happy... This game is at a toddler stage under development, stop looking at it like its a finnished beta even. Its not even close...

looking forward to new content :)

previous Versions until 0.7 was Beta, Why would a Beta have premium items.. :facepalm:

True we got premium items, but to me a game is beta until theirs a finnished product, not just when a game have basic playable qualities. Theirs still alot of content that needs work and as far as I know theirs plans to deal with these things as time passes by.

a patch for a finnished game according me is only tweeking, balancing and fixes. A game patching new content like a market fuction to me is developing in beta level. Im not complaining I just think this more beta then finnished game. If you want to introduce new content a bigger expantion patch is in order, but every mayor patch since 0.7 cant be an expention we still need things like a guild function before I canconsider beta stage done.

it is long past beta, were not paying to test this game.

I think because they still need wanna get paid, but still have lots of work to do...

so they offer it free to play, with premium items.

I think once "beta" is finished we will need to pay to play, but I hope that I an wrong.

And if they do make us pay to play, remove amp fail  >:D >:D >:D

Game used to be pay to play before. Then they announced that it is now completely free to play. Adding back the pay to play function again would not make any sense. They earn alot more from mshop than from the previous pay to play option ;)  (you don't say darksoul!?)

I highly doubt they will make it a pay 2 play again, mostly cause f2p draws a better crowd to the game and even if not everyone buys mc, the one who does buy alot more then 2.99usd a months (which I think was the old monthly payment). People like hassn and gwapito spamming heal pots, buff pots/scrolls and revive on location are funding this whole operation. Lets just hope they keep spending and maybe devs decide to spend some money on a better EU-server :)

I highly doubt they will make it a pay 2 play again, mostly cause f2p draws a better crowd to the game and even if not everyone buys mc, the one who does buy alot more then 2.99usd a months (which I think was the old monthly payment). People like hassn and gwapito spamming heal pots, buff pots/scrolls and revive on location are funding this whole operation. Lets just hope they keep spending and maybe devs decide to spend some money on a better EU-server :)

;D ;D  u are right. haha they are wasting for us too  :crazy:

Last week on september coming  :diablo:

It must update on this week and this month. :diablo: