Daily M.Shop discounts

Mecha

Hello admin.

I think this has been talked about before, but I see no changes.

When we first log in on any given day, or when the daily m.shop discount switches over, it automatically pops up. and it just so happens, that the "buy" button takes the place of the "menu" button when it does. I have accidentally bought things I dont need because of this. No big deal when its spirit potions or any cheap item, but today, I accidentally bought "demon of night" costume. Thats 620 miracle coins.

I was saving those for signs of imperishability. I doubt you guys will return my coins. But please, give us the OPTION to enable/disable the discount pop-ups... thanks.

Please, be careful while joining the game. Do not press buttons until you will be sure that everything is fine.

ok, but last night, at I was playing online, and at quest reset time (same as new mshop sale time) the sale box popped up without warning, just as I was about to press Menu button, and accidentally bought a costume. at least I would have been able to cancel it if a confirmation was required.

I think to solve such problem,its better that those discount things can only be bought when we access the miracle shop menu.remove the buy button from the suddenly "pop up discount".It should only become a notice for us.Accidently pressed buy button for something that u dont want is like.....AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH WT*.Yeah we should be careful when playing,but in warzone with lots of enemy around i have to do things fast or i will get killed :wacko: so its better to remove the buy button from the pop up discount.And Mecha if you really dont want those custome,best bet is sell it and use the golds to buy sign from others ;)

I think to solve such problem,its better that those discount things can only be bought when we access the miracle shop menu.remove the buy button from the suddenly "pop up discount".It should only become a notice for us.Accidently pressed buy button for something that u dont want is like.....AAAARRRGGGGHHHHH WT*.Yeah we should be careful when playing,but in warzone with lots of enemy around i have to do things fast or i will get killed :wacko: so its better to remove the buy button from the pop up discount.And Mecha if you really dont want those custome,best bet is sell it and use the golds to buy sign from others ;)

Selling costume is hard. I have extra paladin costume that bought accidentally of the tricky advertisement.

Add "BUY CONFIRMATION" is the simple way to avoid this.

Personally I will feel bad if I sold something to someone because its an accident. There is no honor and satisfaction selling thing like this

I must agree with slay. this is a fun game. but this issue.is disappointing.

its not legally scamming.

but what do most businesses do? Try every "cheap" trick to up their sales, without legally lying, false advertising, or fraud. As long as they dont cross that legal borderline, they will try anything. And Im talking about every business and company in general, NOT just AiGrind.

And this isnt the first time I had this problem. I must have bought at LEAST  3 extra pockets because of

the popup when u run out of bag space. On different occasions.

also, when you die, esp. In a war with lots of stuff going on, popup at death has caused me to accidentally waste mcoins.

The only suggestion I can come up with, thats is in our control, at least, is only buy mcoins when you.are gonna use em. Like if signs go on sale and u want to rack up, buy  what you.are going to spend, and use up all or most of your coins. This way, next time u accidentally purchase mshop item, u wont have enough coins

• 4 months later...

yes im reviving an old thread, because this is an old problem.

Yesterday i accidentally bought an extra bag due to lack of bag space from grinding with bloody 199 mcoins which i feel is totally unethical of the game developers to do so without a confirmation step.

from now on i will only replenish mcoins when i need it!

thank you very much developers!

Barge

Well since you have brought it up again... maybe we should ask for all confirmation and pop up buttons to be moved to the top of the screen, where they will be less likely to be pressed by accident. Would make better sense wouldnt it?

Eg. sale pop ups, revive options and miracle shop pop ups.

yes im reviving an old thread, because this is an old problem.

Yesterday i accidentally bought an extra bag due to lack of bag space from grinding with bloody 199 mcoins which i feel is totally unethical of the game developers to do so without a confirmation step.

from now on i will only replenish mcoins when i need it!

thank you very much developers!

Barge

same happened to me today  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

this always happen to me, but luckily, I never had enough mcoin when it happen. xD

LOL

SAME STORY HERE BRAH XDDDDD

I always like spamming the accept button when doing some shit, thank god for being a free player.