Red skull helmet for necromancer?

Jswaaz

I was fighting a level 11 necromancer on my druid in arena, and everything was normal. He had normal gear not amped and a weapon from story quest.

Problem was the helmet he was wearing, picture the red skull costume as it's exactly alike except only the head as the other gear was actual equipment not a costume.....

I'm aware of the graphic bug for costumes such as the panda and captain costumes but this isn't similar as the coloring of the helmet wasn't "flashing" or glitchy

Edit: I switch roms almost every month on my phone so I didn't know the hotkey for screen shots sorry.

It's a forsaken quest helmet. there are a few quests on forsaken island where you'll have to wear a few items to complete quest. That necro probably used it cause he wanted to show it off.

Thanks for info on quest item, he definitely surprised me ill give him that

My character is a glass cannon, an amped bow but all armor is +0. If you have a problem with me kiting then you have a problem with warspear itself, and I'll be continuing to kos your characters until you start behaving sulti :)

Its funny how you guys say cross fighting is noob but then you guys say its ok to kite? Cmon now its generally the same thing. Maybe you guys should visit russian server and see what their shamans do. I will say this about them. They are MASTERS at cross fighting

Its funny how you guys say cross fighting is noob but then you guys say its ok to kite? Cmon now its generally the same thing. Maybe you guys should visit russian server and see what their shamans do. I will say this about them. They are MASTERS at cross fighting

Cross fighting isn't for noobs, it's just another tactic to win a battle in, in my own opinion :)

Cross fighting isn't for noobs, it's just another tactic to win a battle in, in my own opinion :)

Yes but most people say its for noobs especially the b2k members but not everyone has that high of amp where they can just take damage and still win such as pvp's in the pvp cave