UnderPowered Mage

Kuse

Hello, Id like to have agreed we have tried and played the Mage. Heres my arguement.

Damage dealing, Fireball, stone shatter, time warp. illussionary chains for push and snare, sun armor for all resistances. My dislikes is the delay between skills. fireball has 7, making it decent for damage dealing spell. time warp and stone shatter is both 12. i can understand time warps, but id imagine a smll aeo damage spell to be more frequent. also sun armor, possible slow factor, having able to warp time and summon arcane chains, we can protect the area around us with space. having gotten the best level 9 gear and being 10, i was still underpowered. i am level 13 and some up to date stuff, and i am roughly 1/3 the strength of every character. just poorly balanced for now? but i can understand the hit and run. id imagine such a sneaky char, damage wouod be the key

• 1 month later...

Ive only met a few lv20 mages, but they seem ok balanced. They are kinda squishy but they hit hard. Even on me with very good sun res.

Its not to accurate comparing yourself in the lower arena divisions, theirs so many people who have pure arena chars staying at lv10 or 14 and amp them with good low level gear and think its fun to win easy fight against leveling chars with low or no amp and temporary gear. Some people get a kick out of that, cause they cant win in the highest division where people have the gear they want and its decently amped.

I have - my shaman barely beats him/her. You can kill him/her fast but she/he hits very hard. My combined res is 24% it still hurt. One mage assult takes me down 75-80% if im unlucky. Only lost to him/her once though.

Wish you guys met Meggido... she crit 1333! on my 0 sun res Warlock  :bad:

Use ressiliance amr better

Sure mage is very hard at low levels, but its not underpowered late game. Its probably the squishiest mage-class, but also the best dps mage. Its all about playing smart. If i had been on fb side id really like to go mage, but i feel so much more home with mc side.

Wish you guys met Meggido... she crit 1333! on my 0 sun res Warlock

yea she is very op..  good tactic against her= kill her very fast before you die :D

26688_.jpg

Wish you guys met Meggido... she crit 1333! on my 0 sun res Warlock  :bad:

Gotta admit it, now she's nothing but a squishy sudden doom wielding mage  :aggressive: fear lv5 + dark circle lv5 does the work. Changed life exhaust from 5 to 1, and got fear 5 xd OP

• 2 weeks later...

My mage is only lvl 17 and he has 348 sun and his fire ball crits 1.3k almost and his tele crits 900 and is shadder crit like 750. I think mage is the best class if u know how to use it. They are made for damage, damage dealers!  8)

Best mages are me and dadinho, where the only 2 that know how to use mage. I deal almost as much as meggido and she's lvl 20 and I'm lvl 17, once I reach lvl 20, all I got to say is watch out!  8)

Double mage team in arena hurts so bad. Unload massive dmg in 3 secs together and double illusion keeps knocking you around. You gotta get them stunned fast, cause if you let them take initiave they are going to kill you in no time. Try face double mage team with melee char its not easy. I dont know whats worse double ranger or double mage (for melee). Ranger still does more dmg I think but mage is harder to catch. Mage is all about catching - if you can catch em fast you can win.

Best mages are me and dadinho, where the only 2 that know how to use mage. I deal almost as much as meggido and she's lvl 20 and I'm lvl 17, once I reach lvl 20, all I got to say is watch out!  8)

mages are easy to take down in 1v1 fights 8)

Dadinho always dead with my shaman  8) .

• 1 month later...

Dadinho always dead with my shaman  8) .

yeah you right. Mages always lose vs shaman.

Mages must near the enemy to deal high damage.

*Fight start>shaman use earthquake>if a mage spam their skill,mage's teleport will failed and yes stone shalters too due to far from shaman>after earthquake shaman use blind>earthquake again>mage die.

Even if mages use teleport first and stone shalters,shaman will use blind and earthquake again and again. 

Though i dont agree with the topic..Mages are already OP.  I can beat all classes easily except shaman.  All mage's skill are ok but about mage's shield skill..I dont really like. Its useless. Mages is a damage dealer class. Without it,Mage can win too. I wish its a dot skill. I hope in a future update,mages will had Ice skill, like when we use it, our enemy will frozen and stunned or makes the enemy movement slow,or perhaps an earthquake for mages:) it will be deadly . remember mage is a master of element :) :)

Wont teleport break quake? And its up to the situation but in general opening with teleport is usually a bad choice. Its all about using chains and teleport at the right moments for mage.

Wont teleport break quake?

Nope, though quake breaks teleport.

If the mage teleports while on quake he uses it but doesn't move at all, meaning no damage too.