Account Recovery

The_Cre8r

i have lost my account password. Problem is that i have not set an email but only remenber my id number which has been given to me at the time of account creation. Please help me to get my id

• 3 weeks later...

To all account-related questions please use this link and ask support.

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

I already send 5 email about my problem to this link,but i dont receive any reply form devs.. :facepalm:  :facepalm:

I already send 5 email about my problem to this link,but i dont receive any reply form devs..

We have same poblems i send  bout account recvery and devs never raply in my email i did 3x sending accout revery still dont get reply.. So pls dont pose that link if  devs  are lazzy

• Developer

It takes more than 1 week for them too reply!

We have some technical difficulties but we'll reply to all letters as soon as possible.

i have been lost my account cause i been change my profile i dont think i will lost my first account i didnt change user i been use a default user from warspear i been use much money with that account will u help this i dont want to start with 0 and dont want to weste my money again i need my account back i use my mobile load and play this game im from thailand 22 years old server Eu-Emerald i need help so please

im still waiting to folloq up my password

i have been lost my account cause i been change my profile i dont think i will lost my first account i didnt change user i been use a default user from warspear i been use much money with that account will u help this i dont want to start with 0 and dont want to weste my money again i need my account back i use my mobile load and play this game im from thailand 22 years old server Eu-Emerald i need help so please

help i didnt change my password from the start

then i replace it i cant log in anymore to my acc  :cray:

only i know is the profile ID

• Developer

help i didnt change my password from the start

then i replace it i cant log in anymore to my acc  :cray:

only i know is the profile ID

Send ticket to the support.

Link below.

Send ticket to the support.

Link below.

i recieve the link for password resetter but no luck i cant log in anyone knows the default password?

sorry im a newbie

i just change my sim card.. without knowing it would also affect my software so i just hve to reset everything and reinstall it and sync it again.. just when im about to open warspear they ask my username and password.. i cnt throughly remember  if i put a username n password coz everytime i connect to the game they dont ask anything..

saintkilah 18 ranger

eit 2ranger

satanasako 4 bladedancer

us sapphire

i just change my sim card.. without knowing it would also affect my software so i just hve to reset everything and reinstall it and sync it again.. just when im about to open warspear they ask my username and password.. i cnt throughly remember  if i put a username n password coz everytime i connect to the game they dont ask anything..

saintkilah 18 ranger

eit 2ranger

satanasako 4 bladedancer

us sapphire

Developers say this everytime but you don't understand.

Use http://warspear-online.com/en/support don't post your account details.

some one hacked my account and deleted it....can u plss tell me "my account will be recover or not...??