Account Recovery

The_Cre8r

Devs block the ip address not the account i think, so only bad people get block.

I am curious about this player actually.

like today, my friend Shyleen and Sindy got hacked by someone. I can't post any evidence but devs can check the trade chat log now from shyleen, is it from the same IP of the original owner?

The original owner can't speak in indonesian because she is phillipine.

The owner has sent report to support, I hope the devs take quick action.

BAN ALL HACKERS FOREVER!

that's sad, i heard of shyleen too. there should be something like PIN which owner gets when he creates an account and when we want to change email/password we have to enter the PIN first.

1. In 99% of account security related incidents happened because of mistakes of account holders.

2. Applying the IP bans doesn't make sense at all - most of the players are from mobile devices which have dynamic IPs.

Of cause we assist in returning accounts to their owners but only after long investigation. Not any Pin-codes or other things will not help, so we back to point 1.

1. In 99% of account security related incidents happened because of mistakes of account holders.

2. Applying the IP bans doesn't make sense at all - most of the players are from mobile devices which have dynamic IPs.

Of cause we assist in returning accounts to their owners but only after long investigation. Not any Pin-codes or other things will not help, so we back to point 1.

Seems it will took long before shy get her account back    :cray: would it be possible to temporary block that account as long as the investigation is on process? Cause shy have good items there in her account we saw shyleen running around nadir earlier  :sorry:

Seems it will took long before shy get her account back    :cray: would it be possible to temporary block that account as long as the investigation is on process? Cause shy have good items there in her account we saw shyleen running around nadir earlier  :sorry:

=> SUPPORT HERE

KUZMITCH, MIOCO, SUPPORT TEAM! ANSWER SHYLEEN! Is this how you treat your customers? Get the password and email it to her, Her account, Why need to investigate?!  :facepalm: Give her account then problem solved, OH WAIT, WHAT PROBLEM?! YOU NOT EVEN DOING SOMETHING! Is that how you want us to see you guys? Not caring for customers? And Also give Mrsteph his account! You are the Devs, So get their pass, email it to them, so no more problem!! Kuzmitch, you said you don't ignore posts, so I expect you will do something bout this...

Profile recovery usually takes a lot of time, because we have to investigame the whole incident. If you lost access to account by installing fake software or giving your account details to the strangers we cannot be sure that you will not do this again. And you are not allowed to tell us what to do.

I had 1 reply from support, saying clean and cure your phone and then we can talk about account recovery....So as quick as I could I did all that, send a message to support that im ready for recovery..... Now six days of no response at all....

And yeah we were naive maybe, but not stupid, we will not do this again kuzmitch.

I expected support at least to reply to my emails...

A little disappointed.

guys no point in accusing or pointing fingers it wont get it done any quicker but it is getting more and more dissappointing every day watching good people get mad because help isnt fast enough or no help at all from devs but i seen it all before so its not new to me but to those who havent please be as patient as possible we can always hope someone will listen to us sooner or later  :friends:

How can I get back my account? Someone use my account to play and...such a crazy thing! :shok: :shok:  I still remember my email... By the way, I played in vietnam sever!

my new profile has been locked and do not know why I'm wanting to wanting to move in the game and you do not leave miracle bought almost 50 000 coins and I can not use because you blocked my profile without even telling me why. the bill to pay min miracle coins will come and I've not used hardly any of them, I'm trying to recover from the loss of my old character who devoted a year of my life, and you block me and the new.

already send message to the support already been a week and still not answer me Please give me an answer.

Locked profile: [email protected]

it seems there is a fairly common mistake being made repeatedly here. I have also succumbed to it. Having never made a note of the automatically generated numerical log on and password given upon creating the account, i have now lost my profile details. This is due to the fact that I restored factory settings on my phone to try and improve performance.

I think it may well be worth the Devs putting an in-game recomendation box that players should bind their email to the account as soon as possible and change their password too. Either that or allow players to choose these details from the beginning. This might save a lot of work for the Devs themselves whilst they conduct investigations as to whether they should re-assign new log-in details to players, as is currently the case with me.

It would also of course save a lot of frustration for the players making this error as they try to deal with days of Warspear withdrawal symptoms! 3 days and counting with me, I have provided as much information about my account and characters as I can. Do any players or devs reading this post know how long it might take before I am assigned new details?

Even my profile was hacked and my character deleted so could u guys plz recover my character to previous state it would be helpful to knw what am i supposed to do but i havent got any response even after kuzmitch read my post just need a reply from moderator or support....,, :cray:

Name:capela

level:16

Class:shaman

server:us Sapphire

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, when the servers were down I tried to change profiles but I hadnt set my password  :facepalm: I've sent a password recovery form in two days ago and one again yesterday but still havent had a reply, does this recovery work if I hadnt set an email to my account?

I'm feeling down in the dumps because I spent so much time on those characters and if I dont get my account back, the only option is to uninstall the game even though I love it to bits, please is there anything I can do to speed the process up?

I know tech support must be busy as, but I would really appreciate it if my prob was dealt with soon.

Thankyou.

Hello Kuzmitch,

Thankyou for timely reply.

I sent a recovery form in two days ago with all necessary personal information and I'm wondering if the delay is normal.

I'm addicted to the game you see and every half an hour I'm checking my inbox for a response from tech support with a new password to my account. If you could put me out of this torture I would very much appreciate it. 

Ha! Ok, its no problem, I am relieved that there is a backlog, it means my problem is fixable. I can wait but I wanted to show off my level 15 Rogue so badly, before everybody starts making rogue characters now that it has a cool skill.

I hope I will receive a reply soon as well. Spasibo.  :good:

Tech support currently is overloaded in case of 2.0 release, sorry for that. I hope you will receive reply soon.

Oh ok for the info, I have some payments troubles and was about to send a mail for account recovery, I'll wait some days to make your job easier.

:good:

i didnt assign a email and password before the update(2.0.0).I only now my account ID(number).So how can i enter my profile with only account ID?i tried to assign a email and password in 1.9.1 it only said new version available.please help me.(us-sapphire)

Hi Guys my doughter Delete  my Warspear App at phone now i Loose my Account know only id Number :( and not my PW Write to Support but no answer my Game Data:HERO-NAME:Trainhard SERVER:eu-Emerald Wear viollet engineer cc armor. And hardcombosite bow for more Detail or Infos i can help Hope you can help me

formatted my phone and I can not remember my password but the login yes.

I need help, someone with a tip to recover the password?

please help me?  :cray:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:facepalm: Well here goes... Well I had a Profile and completely have no idea what the number is. :sorry: Well since I see that eveyone telling their stories let me tell mine. I login daily automaticly so I thought nothing will happen to me. Well one day(today) I left my phone on a table(I don't think it matters what kind) and my nephew gets my phone and pushes new profile.. :aggressive: I get my phone not knowing what happened confimed it. So it replaced everything with a blank profile!!!! What I want is for you to please go through them and email me pleaseeeee! Oh yeah and I didn't set email either pleasr email me from this account. If you do you will be  :dirol: and my best :friends: and we can :yahoo: together. My characters are Kilemnigga- blade dancer FawkuB*tch- blade dancer and Imawesome- rogue. Please help or I might just :bomb:

• 2 weeks later...

I just emailed support and submitted my ticket from this website. I hope they get to me before a week. I'm really competitive and wanted to beat my homie to lvl 20 but now don't see that happening :good:

help please D:, well, i gave a hard reset on my nokia, and oblivious, when i re installed the warspear my ID are gone. But i  dont remember if i set up a e-mail or password, well, how can i recovery my ID? (HERO NAME: lelukas on EU-emerald - i guess) :'(

I needed a FULL account recovery and The support team got me playing in 2days!!! that's fast!! So its not fair to say they dnt care and take too long cus if that was true they would have had me waiting Way more than 2days  :yahoo:

• Developer

help please D:, well, i gave a hard reset on my nokia, and oblivious, when i re installed the warspear my ID are gone. But i  dont remember if i set up a e-mail or password, well, how can i recovery my ID? (HERO NAME: lelukas on EU-emerald - i guess) :'(

Try this one.

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Send a ticket and wait for a while.

We do support for account-related questions only via support page:

http://warspear-online.com/en/support

It's because you have to say your personal data.

Why do you block profiles with no email sent to the person's account?  Should up the customer service level there, and send an email why, at the same time the profile is blocked.

Can someone please help me? I want to get my character back and play as him but I can't remember what the default username was nor the password. Is there anyway I can get him back?

• Developer

Can someone please help me? I want to get my character back and play as him but I can't remember what the default username was nor the password. Is there anyway I can get him back?

Send ticket to support. Link below.

Write some significant info like nicknames of all characters/payment info and wait.

• Developer

Why do you block profiles with no email sent to the person's account?  Should up the customer service level there, and send an email why, at the same time the profile is blocked.

Because not all accounts are associated with emails.