Account Recovery

The_Cre8r

I play on the PC client and i dont ever remember it asking for a password i know how to change the account but i do not know the password for the account i am using.

so, how do I recover my password since i never had to register?

i'd like to change my password but there's no such option in game nor on the website. how am i supposed to do it?

Guest Mioco

Did you read this message?

Go to menu "My Profile" and bind e-mail/change password.

post-2-14177017951311_thumb.png

Did you read this message?

Go to menu "My Profile" and bind e-mail/change password.

i created my account before changes in profiles were made so i couldn't see this message :D. thanks for the tip!

yyou know my eng was bad :)

well.. ı have a problem.. How can ı find my login name and password???

maybe itsn't a problem but i dont know this.. i was try somethings but i cant :(

i was not  write any name or password but game is want these..

pls help..

can i play this game only first created mobile??? no :( pls say no :(

Guest Mioco

well.. ı have a problem.. How can ı find my login name and password???

maybe itsn't a problem but i dont know this.. i was try somethings but i cant :(

i was not  write any name or password but game is want these..

pls help..

can i play this game only first created mobile??? no :( pls say no :(

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1434.msg25855#msg25855

Guest Mioco

Instruction:

1. login on your phone (first device)

2. click "Menu" -> "My profile" -> "Menu"

3. click "Set password" and put your own password

4. after that you can use your login and password for other device gaming

Also you can bind your e-mail and use it as login

post-2-14177017980644_thumb.png

post-2-14177017980775_thumb.png

post-2-14177017980921_thumb.png

sorry.. ı need help.. only one question.. listen pls..

firstly sorry for my bad english.. :(

ı was create a account for me in my mobile phone.. ım playing this game.. but i want play in my pc (computer) sometime.. u know first screen..

Login:

[                  ]

Password:

[                  ]

its ok? mmmm... listen now, ı know my Login name.. ok.. but, ıdk my password.. and.. where can ı find password??

sorry again my bad english.. pls help me :(

You must remember your username (the number) when you create a new account, or replace it with a new username (email) and you have to set a password for use on other devices so you can log in on them. Obviously you didn't set the password so now you can't log in. Go to your mobile and set password. And also remember your username or bind an email to it. Then you can log in on other phones and on pc. Read here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1434.0

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I changed rom on my device and now i cant log in to game because i remember only id(number) How i can now recorvery my profile? if i know only id and the game was deleted?

Is there any way to recover our profile login number? I accidentaly created a new profile and my old account was lost. I never backed up the login information for my first account, and would like to recover the login number and password. Is there any way to do this?

Guest Mioco

Is there any way to recover our profile login number? I accidentaly created a new profile and my old account was lost. I never backed up the login information for my first account, and would like to recover the login number and password. Is there any way to do this?

Write to support

• 2 weeks later...

i have been playing this game on my phone is there any way i can play the same account on the computer

i don't know i have a number for an account would i just put that in there

Hello. I have problem. I had on older version an account, but i didnt change password. So it was only saved on my phone. Now, when new version released, i had to delete older version and install new one and I lost my character. I reached 2nd rank and i dont wanna start again from 0. Is any possibility to retrieve my acc? My name in game is Mysza, cant remember profile number. Please help me.

Actually I sent msg to the support. Write me back asap, please.

kuzmitch ...dear, can u help my games is erase cause update to versi 1 and i dont know to save my pasworsd but my id is 372567 my avatar bulegila 1400 point rep..can u help me to seek my pasword in the server..thx

:sorry: i have lost my game after i delete game to update ver 1....my profil 372567 setver emerald bulegila,clas barbarian 1400 reputasion..i dont want to repl game again cause very long....can u help me to find my pasword pls thx

hi guys, i've been playing this game on my nokia e72 for a while, but a couple of days ago i had some problems with updating so i had to remove the game and then install it again. but i forgot that i was logged in automatically when i played the game, and that i actually didnt know my username and password. So i had to create a new user and start from the very beginning which is not cool. I remember the number of my old account also called id number i think. can i use that in some way to find my old user or should i just give up because i'll never be able to find that old user of mine??!! but another problem is that i cant write numbers on my phone when im playing that game. i dont know why but i just cant so i dont know how to login from my phone. ahh so confusing. i hope someone can help :sorry:

Guest Mioco

hi guys, i've been playing this game on my nokia e72 for a while, but a couple of days ago i had some problems with updating so i had to remove the game and then install it again. but i forgot that i was logged in automatically when i played the game, and that i actually didnt know my username and password. So i had to create a new user and start from the very beginning which is not cool. I remember the number of my old account also called id number i think. can i use that in some way to find my old user or should i just give up because i'll never be able to find that old user of mine??!! but another problem is that i cant write numbers on my phone when im playing that game. i dont know why but i just cant so i dont know how to login from my phone. ahh so confusing. i hope someone can help :sorry:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=1434.msg33771#msg33771

For account recoveries you need to send a report using the main website, www.warspear-online.com from there go to the support tab and fill out the application. You will have to be patient though, as it takes them several days to recover accounts.

Guest Mioco

kuzmitch ...dear, can u help my games is erase cause update to versi 1 and i dont know to save my pasworsd but my id is 372567 my avatar bulegila 1400 point rep..can u help me to seek my pasword in the server..thx

Write to support http://warspear-online.com/en/support

i didnt asign email :/

it gives you a number when you download the game as your account id do you remember that if so i think that would  work for the account id in the recovery process  ;D

You don't need an email to recover your account. I had the same problem, where I had the number but did not remember what the number was. You can send them an email asking them to recover your account, and they will reply asking you questions about the account to prove it's your account. Things like your character names, gold amount, location, etc.

It took like a week to finally get my account back, but it was a simple and easy process. So yeah, you don't need to have an email attached to your account. Just tell them you forgot your login information.

You don't need an email to recover your account. I had the same problem, where I had the number but did not remember what the number was. You can send them an email asking them to recover your account, and they will reply asking you questions about the account to prove it's your account. Things like your character names, gold amount, location, etc.

It took like a week to finally get my account back, but it was a simple and easy process. So yeah, you don't need to have an email attached to your account. Just tell them you forgot your login information.

To have an e-mail associated should be easier.

When you do a new account you have to introduce a mail... imho its easier for everyone

• 4 weeks later...

I download the game for my PC and its asking me for a username and password, but when I made my Account on my phone it never asked me for a email or password?!?!?!? I got my account number or whatever its called, but there is no where to type that in on the PC version it just asks for Username/email and pass.. If someone could help me out that would be nice.  :'(

THX YOU!!!!

You should ,if you can, change ur email (username) and psw using the phone.

If you cant access to your accounting using the phone then remember your id number and write to support for password recovery --> http://warspear-online.com/en/support

Regards,

RainbowZ

as weve seen with people having different problems, the support is kind of swamped at the moment so just be patient with geting a reply  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

dearest gm,

i get blockd while farming bosses please tell me when can i recover my profile as soon as possible :( :(

You need to write support for techincal support request.

Told ya that Ban/Unban List is good idea.

Scout: use edit