OMG AKA WTF

Mrvon

I cant beleive my eyes  :shok: :shok: :shok:  Warspear Online is online game which includes general features and best traditions of MMORPG. When you enter the game you'll dive into the colorful game world with its own history, full of unforgettable adventures. Here you can find new friends from around the world. Appearance of your character is depend on items of armor that are put on it and weapon used. Hundreds of unique quests won't let you be bored and fightings with various monsters in real time mode make the game exciting and eventful. You can estimate all the advantages of the gameplay in real time even on low-speed mobile Internet.

We are working constantly on improvement of Warspear Online, aiming to make your adventures in a magical world named Arinar even more fun!

To continue playing after the free period you will need to buy game subscription. Untill the next game update the cost of a 30-day subscription is $ 2.99.      Here is the link:http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/620805-warspear-online    :bad:

????????????????????????????

(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)(◣.◢)

Its what it says on gamefaqs iphone description

if its true, many ppl will quit (x_x)

devs pls clarify. And dont say "soon" pls

Then why in the link is sayd must pay 2.99$.This not seems free at all  :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.exe for windows

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Its free 

By the way gamefaqs if from Gamespot.com Gamespot is so cheap :aggressive:

http://warspear-online.com/files/warspear.exe for windows

Its free

Are u dumb go to the link in my first comment and read careful.At the end it says after free period bla bla u must pay 2.99$ :crazy:

Are u dumb go to the link in my first comment and read careful.At the end it says after free period bla bla u must pay 2.99$ :crazy:

Gamefaqs is from GameSpotVisit GameSpot for more Warspear Online, including 5 screenshots.

GAMESPOT is cheap by the way :aggressive: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and that website doesnt know very well about warspear it says We don't have any FAQs posted for this game yet.[/size]We don't have any cheats posted for this game yet

Gamefaqs is from GameSpotVisit GameSpot for more Warspear Online, including 5 screenshots.

GAMESPOT is cheap by the way :aggressive: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

and that website doesnt know very well about warspear it says We don't have any FAQs posted for this game yet.We don't have any cheats posted for this game yet

I dont care if is Gamespot or no it sayd that ppl must pay and this is shit  :facepalm:

and that website doesnt know very well about warspear it says We don't have any FAQs posted for this game yet.[/size]We don't have any cheats posted for this game yet

Thats because faqs and "cheats" must be user-submitted.

but the description and info are official I think

I think this msg about old warspear. I read at old post about  update v0.7.0. Idk about before v0.7.0, this game is free or no. I started play on may 2011.

Dear players! Today we release next update of MMORPG Warspear Online 0.7.0, which can be named as major. Below you will find a list of recent changes in the game, but most important now is that you can play Warspear Online absolutely for FREE. We refuse the subscribtion model and begin to develop the game in a more promising direction of free-to-play, where players can play safely without spending any money. All playing time, paid by the players before this day as future subscription at the time of introduction of in-game currency will be offset. Stay tuned!

You all new here?

Let me explain, in 0.7 there was a " Subscription " option in Menu,

It didn't work and just took their money, then after Beta update 1.0 came

they announced that game will be free and they will add Premium items, Miracle Items which we have right now, instead of Subscription and all people who paid will get Mcoins instead

some people asked too if it would be P2P and Kuzmitch said that it will be F2P with premium items.

most online games begin as f2p in beta and developing stages, and if it becomes popular enough, usually becomes p2p. I wouldnt be shocked

I cant beleive my eyes  :shok: :shok: :shok:  Warspear Online is online game which includes general features and best traditions of MMORPG. When you enter the game you'll dive into the colorful game world with its own history, full of unforgettable adventures. Here you can find new friends from around the world. Appearance of your character is depend on items of armor that are put on it and weapon used. Hundreds of unique quests won't let you be bored and fightings with various monsters in real time mode make the game exciting and eventful. You can estimate all the advantages of the gameplay in real time even on low-speed mobile Internet.

We are working constantly on improvement of Warspear Online, aiming to make your adventures in a magical world named Arinar even more fun!

To continue playing after the free period you will need to buy game subscription. Untill the next game update the cost of a 30-day subscription is $ 2.99.      Here is the link:http://www.gamefaqs.com/iphone/620805-warspear-online    :bad:

ANd u paid any $ already? No ? So why so worried?