The Best druid in Eu-Emerald

yorae

Thanks healex, i see we both agree on this point!! And @bloodlordz u should really reconsider ur words because if im weak wat r u?? A big noob? Ya u cant kill me, but why are u saying u can?? Ill take a screenshot wen u will be dead and u will have made ur own humiliation :bad:

News:

Qingaide when Eishulla on it,

real owner plays better that sulla  ;)    peace sully but thats the truth

What's the point to come pvp YOU,when someone pops up and always helps you,that's why you don't want to leave pvpcave.Pvpcave is only place where you can kill a person in 2(you and some of your friends)v1  :facepalm:

All i can say is that you are another pathetic ganker/disturber/jumper.

lol  didnt u forget  something? im also a mo♥♥♥♥er  :bad: :bad: :bad:

im not gonna distrub a player who cant even reach pvp cave nd die on way by mobs ( lv13-14 players)  if u really want pvp make party and if u could reach cave call me for pvp otherwise dont talk shit here  i aleady had raped both u out cave next time ill take ss to make u little kids calm  down    :crazy: :crazy: 

lol  didnt u forget  something? im also a mo♥♥♥♥er  :bad: :bad: :bad:

im not gonna distrub a player who cant even reach pvp cave nd die on way by mobs ( lv13-14 players)  if u really want pvp make party and if u could reach cave call me for pvp otherwise dont talk shit here  i aleady had raped both u out cave next time ill take ss to make u little kids calm  down    :crazy: :crazy:

I come to cave easy lol,raped me,yes you have with a friend popped up after i have pvp someone. :facepalm:

I come to cave easy lol,raped me,yes you have with a friend popped up after i have pvp someone. :facepalm:

with freind  :lol:  its elves that team  to kill a mc not mcs specialy me 8) 8)

Опубликованное фото

see i can rape the most kite pussie druid so ur an newborn babe druid just raped him 2time abit ago :crazy: :crazy: 8) 8) 8)  noob cazapolos prinka  :blush:

with freind  :lol:  its elves that team  to kill a mc not mcs specialy me 8) 8)

Every time i go alone to pvp cave,sometimes i go with guild(just for fun,not for gank and s**t)...

Every time i go alone to pvp cave,sometimes i go with guild(just for fun,not for gank and s**t)...

i never see u there in cave nd u cant be there after this  :crazy: :crazy:

In fact i dont care about u @bloodlordz why should i be proud of killing a noob like u? Its like killing a low level, it worth nothing, i dont care of ur big mouth, u just meanless for me and u always be, because i know im stronger than u!!

In fact i dont care about u @bloodlordz why should i be proud of killing a noob like u? Its like killing a low level, it worth nothing, i dont care of ur big mouth, u just meanless for me and u always be, because i know im stronger than u!!

hahahha another weakass hater keep loving me little child  :blush:  illpost some pic when im standed on ur dead body

:crazy: :crazy:

i never see u there in cave nd u cant be there after this  :crazy: :crazy:

You never see me there probably our timezones are different,but yes it's summer and i have a life,i don't play 24/7 like you  :facepalm: .And after this i was at pvp cave :facepalm:

This argument is over after all this topic isn't for arguments about pvp and s**t,it's about who is the best druid in eu and in my opinion it is juniorcell or Dadz.

You never see me there probably our timezones are different,but yes it's summer and i have a life,i don't play 24/7 like you  :facepalm: .And after this i was at pvp cave :facepalm:

This argument is over after all this topic isn't for arguments about pvp and s**t,it's about who is the best druid in eu and in my opinion it is juniorcell or Dadz.

dadz best druid lol ;D  ur hunter always in lab or bg for def or dmg kkkkkkkkkkk ;D  im enjoying game by killing poor elfs or with my elf mcs  :facepalm:  not like u always hunting for shit itemz dadz never can be best druid lol u kids really funny there is low amp druids who plays more better than ur gayfrnd dadz  huehuehue bt junior  is gud  hope ur life let u come to pvp cave  :lol: :lol: :lol: 

dadz best druid lol ;D  ur hunter always in lab or bg for def or dmg kkkkkkkkkkk ;D  im enjoying game by killing poor elfs or with my elf mcs  :facepalm:  not like u always hunting for shit itemz dadz never can be best druid lol u kids really funny there is low amp druids who plays more better than ur gayfrnd dadz  huehuehue bt junior  is gud  hope ur life let u come to pvp cave :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks lol  :tease:

dadz best druid lol ;D  ur hunter always in lab or bg for def or dmg kkkkkkkkkkk ;D  im enjoying game by killing poor elfs or with my elf mcs  :facepalm:  not like u always hunting for shit itemz dadz never can be best druid lol u kids really funny there is low amp druids who plays more better than ur gayfrnd dadz  huehuehue bt junior  is gud  hope ur life let u come to pvp cave  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Total fail  :facepalm:

When questing you attack me and you end up dead almost. Twice! After that you are only gouging. So i ended up continue questing and ignoring you. Boring.

Knowing this; i am a weak druid, so what will this say about you? Dadz will be a lot stronger.

Total fail  :facepalm:

When questing you attack me and you end up dead almost. Twice! After that you are only gouging. So i ended up continue questing and ignoring you. Boring.

Knowing this; i am a weak druid, so what will this say about you? Dadz will be a lot stronger.

who almost dead i fight u in cross btw many elfs nd ur a healer  bt u couldnt beat me  just can say ur coward that left there lol (with 231 heal on ) lol

Coward? When i die i press "Revive". Why should i be afraid dying on a spot where i walk in 20 seconds. I was making myself usefull for the guild by questing. like i said, i am bad druid. I do not have moon-staff. 231 heal is my 'moon-set'  ;D My staff has astral-enchant. I wasn't even hunting you, but you got 'beaten' by a druid in 'heal-set' who is killing mobs? Fail  ;D

Edit:

You had 400 HP left. My last attack was lightning and got dodged. So yes, you were very lucky before you run (again).

Coward? When i die i press "Revive". Why should i be afraid dying on a spot where i walk in 20 seconds. I was making myself usefull for the guild by questing. like i said, i am bad druid. I do not have moon-staff. 231 heal is my 'moon-set'  ;D My staff has astral-enchant. I wasn't even hunting you, but you got 'beaten' by a druid in 'heal-set' who is killing mobs? Fail  ;D

Edit:

You had 400 HP left. My last attack was lightning and got dodged. So yes, you were very lucky before you run (again).

There's no point of arguing with him let him think he is very strong  :facepalm:

There's no point of arguing with him let him think he is very strong  :facepalm:

hahahahha see ur mind cheap as ur self i didnt say im strong im noob bt rapin  big mouth druids like u nd .........

hahahahha see ur mind cheap as ur self i didnt say im strong im noob bt rapin  big mouth druids like u nd .........

Dude i never said that I'm awesome druid i have much to learn ,but no you didn't kill me on pvp,every time you killed me (it was just 2 times)one was after i had pvp with low hp and other you jumped in middle of pvp :facepalm: .

Dude i never said that I'm awesome druid i have much to learn ,but no you didn't kill me on pvp,every time you killed me (it was just 2 times)one was after i had pvp with low hp and other you jumped in middle of pvp :facepalm: .

its enuf talkin here ill punish all of u  :crazy:  just 2days  ago raped u >>> nadir  dont knw why u kids so forgetfull  :shok:

its enuf talkin here ill punish all of u  :crazy:  just 2days  ago raped u >>> nadir  dont knw why u kids so forgetfull  :shok:

Dude... two days ago i wasn't at nadir  ;D ;D i was there yesterday,nobody killed me there      :wacko:

Dude... two days ago i wasn't at nadir  ;D ;D i was there yesterday,nobody killed me there      :wacko:

ya ok lol  next time ill take ss ;)

I've only looked fast thru thread. But best druid is for me a split between Juniorcel (had much fun arena hah.. nice crit enh btw, heh ;) ). And ofc dagorth (noob u, only +10 sd staff :D )..

//my 0 cents, Mdea

I am not saying im the best druid, i am not so bad either, i wont have a down or higher opinion of myself, but i think bloodlordz wrong...i think its about druids in this topic right? So bloodlordz stop telling us ur imagenery " amazing strenght, u good but u cant deny we kill u!!

I am not saying im the best druid, i am not so bad either, i wont have a down or higher opinion of myself, but i think bloodlordz wrong...i think its about druids in this topic right? So bloodlordz stop telling us ur imagenery " amazing strenght, u good but u cant deny we kill u!!

calm dow mate nd vote me for a karma plx  xoxoxoxooxxoxoxoxox ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Karma... after i chainkill bloodlordz now he is very angry!! I told him and i have to admit..sometimes truth is very hard and painful but the facts are there!! :laugh:

Karma... after i chainkill bloodlordz now he is very angry!! I told him and i have to admit..sometimes truth is very hard and painful but the facts are there!! :laugh:

and u also tested my hard attks on ur big ass and ill keep it as im parked drunk in pvp cave  get more frinds next time cuz u never gonna kill me again 1v1  i got bunch of pots in my bag  cant kill me with ur noob kite lol nd if u run to cross im the winner for sure  nd u already got it  :blush:  nd healx i beated u two time  yup ill do again whenever u ask  :blush:

and u also tested my hard attks on ur big ass and ill keep it as im parked drunk in pvp cave  get more frinds next time cuz u never gonna kill me again 1v1  i got bunch of pots in my bag  cant kill me with ur noob kite lol nd if u run to cross im the winner for sure  nd u already got it  :blush:  nd healx i beated u two time  yup ill do again whenever u ask  :blush:

Yes you killed me after using 6pots minimum, if i used pots too i think we would stay 1hour fighting..really using pots is like a way to escape of fatality!! I can only say wait and see!! :drinks:

• 5 weeks later...