The Best druid in Eu-Emerald

yorae

Like I care what a bunch of elfs from other servers say. You have never fought me so you can't say anything about my skills go back to your own server a comment on those druids

Like I care what a bunch of elfs from other servers say. You have never fought me so you can't say anything about my skills go back to your own server a comment on those druids

like i care if a second class druid who claims tht hes 1# says smth...

Listen here moron i raped u alrdy couple times in arena while using knox xD

So ♥♥♥♥♥ please,

just stay quite you are years too late to instruct me

:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: Liqhtrx best druid  :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

:rofl:

yeah,, i know that.. but deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside my heart there's a lil bit jealousy when watching others wielding that damn purple staff

Buy Novice mage set and wield staff and be a sd scepter wannabe like i am :crazy:  looks exactly like sd but tad bit more blue ;D

Lmao I would like some proof of you allegedly owning me? Lol I've never pvped Knox buy I would welcome it wether you using the account or not and we can truely see who owns who, but seriously I'm done with this juvenile argument on a game forum lmao, my game play speaks for itself end of story I'm done here.

Lmao I would like some proof of you allegedly owning me? Lol I've never pvped Knox buy I would welcome it wether you using the account or not and we can truely see who owns who, but seriously I'm done with this juvenile argument on a game forum lmao, my game play speaks for itself end of story I'm done here.

Would have made screens of wins ,if i had known tht u trying to avoid the truth so hard xd

And maybe the reason why u arrogant tryhard claim tht you are 1# druid on server is tht u never did pvp with good druids xd like u said u never have pvped Knox

I for myself pvped every good druid on us

tht how smbdy makes a Name

You cant claim urself being best without pvping others

thank god u stop this fragile conversation cause ur verbally +druid ,knowledge

Dismissed compared to me hun

Goodluck

Nobody won everything. Even 'the best' (i am not claiming dragoth is the one) loose sometimes, and of course knox has ridiculous amps too, so he has a lot of chances. This topic has becoming very childisch  :fool:

Nobody won everything. Even 'the best' (i am not claiming dragoth is the one) loose sometimes, and of course knox has ridiculous amps too, so he has a lot of chances. This topic has becoming very childisch  :fool:

i understand u but its also hilarious tht this swamp camper claims he is no1 druid on eu server :D

Lol swamp camper? Now you gotta be kidding me, this proves you have old ass knowledge of me I haven't been in swamps since 2012, a lot can change in 6 months, and you call me arrogant? Look st your own test for god sake, I made a little joke post about being best druid, your so bug headed you think you best druid ever lol. I agree with Tsja this topic is childish now, 

Lol swamp camper? Now you gotta be kidding me, this proves you have old ass knowledge of me I haven't been in swamps since 2012, a lot can change in 6 months, and you call me arrogant? Look st your own test for god sake, I made a little joke post about being best druid, your so bug headed you think you best druid ever lol. I agree with Tsja this topic is childish now,

Lol now it was a joke xd? It became a joke when sulla laughed bout you

And dont take my swamp talking serious :D

I dont think im best druid, ppl say so im just giving my best in every pvp arena fight

Go agree with any Person u want ,

anyway you are getting boring

I wish you goodluck in arena

Bye,Bye

I am not even trying to be 'the best'. As long as i am having fun it is ok! :) I got +3/+5 amps, hahahaha.

You just became my favourite druid.Also props for caring to write properly(not liek dis ur faget omg lol trolllololololo), it's rare on this forum.

Bloodlordz im still waiting you to pvp me, i think bloodlordz has a problem with the word PVP!! He prefer to gank and die 2/3... really what the point? And if you kill him too much, he ask others to help him and tell as an excuse "you jump people" :facepalm:  im waiting for you still!!! And i wait for all people who want to defy me in a proper pvp!! I am not a bad druid after all... :deadlysmile:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wasnt a jok but  i laughed  so much

i gangk

die

and ask others to help me

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you will never stop laughing for nothing... :facepalm: If u pvp me, i will make that laugh pass i can assure u!

Just to put your mind a bit clearer, i defeated better rogues than you in pvp so dont think you scare me anytime, maybe i should laugh about that but i wont...anyway i won also pvp against many shaman except spanish or vomm (sometimes) that still resist me quite

much..but still im ready to defeat people!!! :angrylook:

there is no better rogue than me :crazy:  so u cant even dream of beating me huehuehuehue

and i never seen u won against any shaman  :lol:

mabe u killed some lv1  spy shamans there thats why say this ;D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You never saw me kill a shaman because your survival rate in pvp cave is 1min, and i could find many rogues better than you, your arrogance and your child manners will not disapear!! You are in reality not in your "lol" dream!!! Come and fight me!! :defy:

With 10 mc on my back each time i enter pvp cave i can hardly pvp u, but u should come to me, pm me and meet at ghost village...If u refuse my offer it means u worse nothing...

News:

My "best druid of Emerald"

Viivii because he can select his gear and tactics carefully depending on occasion/enemy, also been long with him, i know he's more pro than what he thinks

Qingaide when Eishulla on it, mofo could solo umuut and hassn in arena, not cross xd

Knox even tho he quits (for 19th time), explained by Shitzo few pages ago

Id name few more but all i see is +9/10 full moon tards that root and lightning like there are no more skills.

With 10 mc on my back each time i enter pvp cave i can hardly pvp u, but u should come to me, pm me and meet at ghost village...If u refuse my offer it means u worse nothing...

u want pvp so come to me im not free to walk that long way to pvp a weak druid :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

u want pvp so come to me im not free to walk that long way to pvp a weak druid :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

What's the point to come pvp YOU,when someone pops up and always helps you,that's why you don't want to leave pvpcave.Pvpcave is only place where you can kill a person in 2(you and some of your friends)v1  :facepalm:

All i can say is that you are another pathetic ganker/disturber/jumper.