The Best druid in Eu-Emerald

yorae

u gotta be kidding  me,day is not a good druid (although he is a good person) . i hav not been on from long time( 3 months or even more) bt still i can say diaboloro is good .

u gotta be kidding  me,day is not a good druid (although he is a good person) . i hav not been on from long time( 3 months or even more) bt still i can say diaboloro is good .

It could take a second for one to improve, so don't go judging people just cause he was a " noob " last time you saw him, and 3 months, no wonder why...

Day is an average Druid, low amp but still owns.

It could take a second for one to improve, so don't go judging people just cause he was a " noob " last time you saw him, and 3 months, no wonder why...

Day is an average Druid, low amp but still owns.

but mostly for that ''special second to come'' it takes years  ;D ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If we look for moon and astral i vote for knox but, if we look for speed, smartness and strategies i would vote to 2 juniorcel and diaboloro , i would say breakout but he is no more active u know  ;D 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dagorth  :unknw:

nope nope , dagorth = rich amped druid with noob skills , spamer in arenas with his boyfriends rangers +10 and always scared for go alone , say you´re the best what a shame...

No discussion about this the best is knox high amp and know how to play druid.

Bahaha I don't have skill? And I'm afraid to go 1vs1? I would PvP any mc if PvP cave wasn't ducked up like it is, and for everyone's information I'm unemployed lmao so the whole big pockets talk isn't true :D

Bahaha I don't have skill? And I'm afraid to go 1vs1? I would PvP any mc if PvP cave wasn't ♥♥♥♥ed up like it is, and for everyone's information I'm unemployed lmao so the whole big pockets talk isn't true :D

wasnt u the druid who stayed with lvl 15 staff only with mobs in swamp and always run like the biggest chicken :D?

u didnt even kite iheard u only run run run like a maratonist

only gone with 10+ ranger in arena  ;D

Poley who are? I've never seen or heard of you so your opinion means nothing your just regurgitating the same garbage these others are saying cause you have knowledge of yourself lmao, also learn how to type..... Anyone who says I have no skills come find me in ghost village I will gladly PvP you 1vs1 and you can see how little skills I have, and btw wolfsy only +10 ranger I do arena with the rest are +9 but guess their skills made you think otherwise :crazy:

and btw wolfsy only +10 ranger I do arena with the rest are +9 but guess their skills made you think otherwise :crazy:

Money*

And pressing 5 easy buttons isn't considered skills.

A +10 Druid or BD can beat the best Shaman/Rogue in game because of simple single target skills.

Not saying you have no skill or those rangers, but when you look at it that way then you can't simply just consider it as "skill"

for example, like Jaybo going lv5 trap and killing any Rogue in game without getting touched, that isn't considered "skill" directly because before that he always used to get his ass whooped by me in arena or swamp even when he's camping.

You where not so different too when there was no lv17 arena equips.

But yeah, people improve.

Back to topic: Marceline, one and only druid who can and want  ( ;( ) pvp with me and beat me. Juniorcell nice druid too but i meet him only on arenas or on wars.

Poley who are? I've never seen or heard of you so your opinion means nothing your just regurgitating the same garbage these others are saying cause you have knowledge of yourself lmao, also learn how to type..... Anyone who says I have no skills come find me in ghost village I will gladly PvP you 1vs1 and you can see how little skills I have, and btw wolfsy only +10 ranger I do arena with the rest are +9 but guess their skills made you think otherwise :crazy:

1st idont give a duck if a person who claims his char is best in his class-category, do know me or not moron you are years to late to instruct me bout "druids"

2nd i said this cause i wanted to see how u gonna react and i thought right :D

3 continue claiming ur best Eu druid , all know its knox and not u ;)

Have a nice day moron ;D

Yes merc people do improve, these guys want to dog me before lv 17 arena gear came well guess what it came and its here and now I have way better gear then I did yes my lv 15 staff was only +6 but I was still winning fights against +10 sd char, ie jayrox video, so to say I havent skills is ludicrous

Yes merc people do improve, these guys want to dog me before lv 17 arena gear came well guess what it came and its here and now I have way better gear then I did yes my lv 15 staff was only +6 but I was still winning fights against +10 sd char, ie jayrox video, so to say I havent skills is ludicrous

your rich all nos  :crazy:

Back to topic: Marceline, one and only druid who can and want  ( ;( ) pvp with me and beat me. Juniorcell nice druid too but i meet him only on arenas or on wars.

friend I stop pvping in pvp cave because morons who cant kill me alone alwaz gank me 3vs 1. if u want pvp with me just pm me nd  we will meet somewer else :) :drinks:

thank you  :friends:

Breakout and diabloro best two partners ive seen them kill mc and in gg damn there great i guess diabloro is better then breakout but there both good but tbh best druid is knox

• 2 weeks later...

its really frightening pvp with sulla,, u show noob side of yours then powwww!!! u're on forum  :lol:

nah, i do alot of noob shit too, just posted cause he a big mouth bragger and tried to name himself as best druid, and kept coming non stop so mad to kill me for some reason.

marceline and juni best pvp druids i seen in EU, without needing to high amp, even though juni +9.

yeah,, i know that.. but deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside my heart there's a lil bit jealousy when watching others wielding that damn purple staff

Is that why I beat you every PvP we had today in ghost village? I know you were on shyleens account lol and you lost 3 times straight

Is that why I beat you every PvP we had today in ghost village? I know you were on shyleens account lol and you lost 3 times straight

What u expect with 10+staff xD ? U should thank god i dont play on Eu u incompetent wannabe...

Btw ur a shame to every druid user claiming by urself beeing best druid lol

2words : be quite ^^