The Best druid in Eu-Emerald

yorae

knox is the best druid you, bro.

the guys even envy.

but like, you can be a little more humble.

I'm your fan. I think neither Hornig humiliates you in pvp.

Anyway, if there are any druid more powerful than the Eu-Emerald Knox manifest itself!

;) ;)

Ofc Juniorcel, only with him my paladin could kill sea monster while repelling mcs attack waves, its only 2 of us.

Even me amazed that we survived in that epic battle.

Other druid? I don't think so can do the same thing.

The best is not all about +10 actually

Sure, Juniorcell?

Okaeri Nasai(welcome) to the F..ckers :drinks:

I also wanted to be like,but my druid still has much to learn! :blush:

Who knows how poll the forum here and he knows the game longer?

I have an idea to make a clean who would be the best druid emerald server: someone who knows many players create a "topic of greatest druid" :good:

Juniorcel, knox, spillz

I want to pvp you

After I change skill build. Using experimental build for now

But soon I want my rematch! (Knox, juniorcel)

spillz I shall soon test your priest!! ☞ Ψ >:D Ψ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You are expecting a druid to stay in melee with his cloth-armor, lower health-points and lower attack? Root - run - heal - attack - root - etc is called tactic  ;)

You are expecting a druid to stay in melee with his cloth-armor, lower health-points and lower attack? Root - run - heal - attack - root - etc is called tactic

knox doesnt dare to attack 20 lvl players alone :lol: .. for that he needs backup :facepalm:

• 1 month later...

I think druids are all about heal, biggest heal is best. I also think lightning is second most important and base attack. So the best is the one with most heal, then if tie its about attack and lightning.

I'm not sure who this is bit, there is a guy called tedbearil. He's still improving but he is nice and good

I killed Knox,when he pvp me not using druid tactic of  *run around all cave*...But otherwise...that's hard!

my necro has killed knox about 5x at pvp cave.

he also beat me a few.

havent killed him with my druid yet.

Day is also another OP druid who fell to my necro  :pardon:

New choices.

Knox, Viivii, Timekat.

Knox, well, smart around, well equipped and amp.

Timekat is damn smart, he knows how and when to root/heal or assault certain classes (e.g warlock)

Viivii, well equipped, smart druid. Even with low amps, he can get most people i know.

diaboloro is a very bad player,always uses bad words, for example just when ur offer for an item is not good enough for him  :diablo: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

since he is a rich mcoin spammer, he is really arrogant and still a pussy when he has not full hp ,he runs to nadir as fast as possible.

knox for president ;D

I Agreed at Day would be best, Viivii aint good, hes just like knox. but day will face and kill, saw him once alone standing and killing near Armor Cliff and waiting to kill some mc  :rofl: 8)

I Agreed at Day would be best, Viivii aint good, hes just like knox. but day will face and kill, saw him once alone standing and killing near Armor Cliff and waiting to kill some mc  :rofl: 8)

Unlike Knox's amp +7 and more, Vii's max amp is +6  :facepalm:  Not even 'Like Knox'. Day is easy for me at the least. He started attacking me on my warlock, and while i was at 300 HP, i managed to take him/her/IT down. Don't whine 'Locks are OP  :wacko: ' i can't beat Knox/Viivii/Timekat and Diaboloro on PvP. Why? Because THEY ARE SMART.

Day, ONCE, rooted me and almost won.

But then he/she/it ate a circle to the leg and an arrow to the knee.

Being the best Druid is mostly about how much you heal and how much damage you deal, basically amp.

And of course strategies but unlike other classes like Rogues, BDs, Rangers and etc, these classes got heal which makes it quite different, like example, Myth vs. Malekxloka, ofcourse Malek would win cause his Moon/Astral is too high for Myth to beat, I think you get my point now.

So my vote is Knox, he is high amp'd, got good equips, his Moon/Astral is quite good too and he's a smart one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...