[2019.04.26] The XXX Arena season is open!

Reivenorik

barbar_arena_1200х630.png

Warriors!

We are pleased to announce the opening of the XXX Arena season!

If you follow the news, the opening of the updated 5x5 mode with daily awards will be no surprise for you (more details - here)

But this is not all: you will receive x1,5 more “Imperials of Greatness” as a reward for all winning places in the anniversary season. However, remember that the limit on the number of “Imperials of Greatness” in the character's inventory is 200,000, so follow your currency account and use your rewards wisely!

Gladiators of this season will compete for the possession of the "Dragonborn's Gladiator Armor" and the basic PvP skill "Help of the Arena's Guardian", as well for the right to get the of Greatness or Contenders accessories, and other prizes: useful buffs, valuable currency, and treasury.

Rewards of the XXX Arena season:

1st place:

- costume "Dragonborn's Gladiator Armor"

accessories "Ring of Greatness" (2x2) / "Cloak of Greatness" (Temple of seals 3x3) / "Symbol of Greatness" (3x3)

- 100 Gladiator's Chests

- base PvP-skill "Help of the Arena's Guardian"

- "Gold Gladiator's Aura" buff

- currency “Imperials of Greatness”

2nd place:

accessories "Contender's Ring" (2x2) / "Contender's Cloak" (Temple of seals 3x3) / "Contender's Symbol" (3x3)

- 75 Gladiator's Chests

- "Silver Gladiator's Aura" buff

3rd place:

- 50 Gladiator's Chests

- "Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff

- currency "Imperials of Greatness"

4-5 places:

- 20 Gladiator's Chests

6-10 places:

- 20 Gladiator's Chests

11-20 places:

- 10 Gladiator's Chests

21-50 places:

XXX Arena season will start from 26/04/19 11:00 CET to 24/05/19 11:00 CET.

We wish great victories!

Edited by Reivenorik

10 минут назад, vla-wot сказал:

25 wins done and wait 10h update like waiting? 

You are very fast, my dear friend :suspicious1:
You can continue the fight if you want to perform a mythic achievement or switch to another arena mode.

4 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

You are very fast, my dear friend :suspicious1:
You can continue the fight if you want to perform a mythic achievement or switch to another arena mode.

If I win 25 fights on lv28, am I getting all of the 3 rewards once the countdown goes to 0?

2 минуты назад, Higgings сказал:

If I win 25 fights on lv28, am I getting all of the 3 rewards once the countdown goes to 0?

You have 24 hours to receive all 3 awards, if you only get two, then the next day everything will start over.
Did you mean it?

31 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

You have 24 hours to receive all 3 awards, if you only get two, then the next day everything will start over.
Did you mean it?

Yep, you answered me indirectly. I thank you a lot! :pin3:

For some reason i got less damage when im in 5x5 arena than normally when im not in arena. In new 5x5 arena all equips are level 28 and if im not wrong they should be buffed since they are higher level than normally. Is this a bug? 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190426_151144.jpg

Screenshot_20190426_151202.jpg

Screenshot_20190426_151802.jpg

Screenshot_20190426_151825.jpg

Edited by Akasha
adding spoiler

1 hour ago, Totoo said:

For some reason i got less damage when im in 5x5 arena than normally when im not in arena. In new 5x5 arena all equips are level 28 and if im not wrong they should be buffed since they are higher level than normally. Is this a bug? 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190426_151144.jpg

Screenshot_20190426_151202.jpg

Screenshot_20190426_151802.jpg

Screenshot_20190426_151825.jpg

I noticed that too. I found the same error in both lv14 and lv28 arena.

Edited by Akasha

• Developer

Hello there.

Can you make screenshot of any other item with physical damage on arena and in the normal state?

7 minutes ago, snorlax said:

Hello there.

Can you make screenshot of any other item with physical damage on arena and in the normal state?

The same error might be found on our equipment also. I noticed on my lv28 character with lv22 amulet. If you desire, I can provide screenshot of that item in a normal state and in arena. 

• Developer
13 минут назад, snorlax сказал:

UPD: issue found.

6 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

The same error might be found on our equipment also. I noticed on my lv28 character with lv22 amulet. If you desire, I can provide screenshot of that item in a normal state and in arena.  

Working on fix at the moment.

So no seasonal rewards for 5v5 at the moment?

Very good stuff btw, I love the new 5v5 and its daily rewards. I also like that we can't make full pts.

However I suggest to make the daily rewards go higher than 25 wins and more than 3 stages, no need for more imperials if you don't think it'd be suitable I think the amount is fine, but there is a big room for other rewards for example:

1 win: 1 Gladiator's Chest

5 wins: 10 Imperials

10 wins: 1 Sign of Imperishability 

15 wins: 50 Imperials

20 wins: 5 Gladiator's Chests

25 wins: Gladiator's Great Elixir

30 wins: 100 Imperials

40 wins: 5 Signs of Imperishability

50 wins: Set of Arena Conqueror's Runes

100 wins: Achievement for 100 wins in 1 day + Choose between Resilience or Ferocity book or any of the Arena chest Costumes. Idk

That way, it will take people a bit longer to acquire the full reward and it will keep 5v5 for a longer time, but people who just want imperials can still get them with the same amount of wins (almost)

Edited by Gladiator

В 26.04.2019 в 19:44, Gladiator сказал:

but there is a big room for other reward

Yes, that's right, but don't forget that this is just a test run. :true_story1:

В 28.04.2019 в 12:30, Buudbd сказал:

В 28.04.2019 в 12:30, Buudbd сказал:

An image that describes what they expected to be the 5v5 Arena and this is the reality!

completely inappropriate comparison :dunno:

Edited by Reivenorik

On 4/28/2019 at 12:30 PM, Buudbd said:

An image that describes what they expected to be the 5v5 Arena and this is the reality!

Not really, maybe more like this.

morelikethis.png

Didn't expect much, so nothing really disappointing other than that 5v5 will become inactive again really fast. It takes a long time to get into fights right now already.

The game needs to get more players and to get players that quit interested again.

Edited by Gladiator

23 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Not really, maybe more like this.

morelikethis.png

@ReivenorikYou're right, my comparison is inappropriate, this is appropriate! (His new excuse is "this is just a test"

В 29.04.2019 в 21:00, Buudbd сказал:

His new excuse is "this is just a test"

I don't need an excuse. If something new or reworked is added into the game, then a test period with subsequent changes is a normal practice.
Besides, I don't understand your discontent, if you don't like 5x5 mode, you can simply not use in it. If you have any ideas for improving the arena, then you can express them without a negative. We are ready to perceive criticism if it is presented constructively and always ready to add adequate players suggestions into the game. 

On 4/26/2019 at 8:44 PM, Gladiator said:

So no seasonal rewards for 5v5 at the moment?

I will forward your ideas, but they have the new sector as top priority. I imagine they will be able to implement improvements later.