September Upgrade

yorae

ranger is 3rd of the stronges class :facepalm:

why because of  :lol:their stupid bow and arrow? :bad: Dont make me puke. One hit and a ranger goes down like a cheap car. If rangers so strong tell me why they are always running for help?

why because of  :lol:their stupid bow and arrow? :bad: Dont make me puke. One hit and a ranger goes down like a cheap car. If rangers so strong tell me why they are always running for help?

the first shaman  ;D  and second rogues because they can kill you from the shadows  :spiteful:  and with one hit on lvl 15 rangers druids  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is rating OP class

1st, ranger

2nd, shaman

3rd, druid

*Ranger, instant killer

*Shaman, untouchable

*Druid, best kitter

Rogue is very easy to be killed when they are out of stealth (attack mode), they can't use stealth till rogue success gouging, and two OP class can detect the invisible, the result most rogue fail and lv5 gouge still has a chance to fail, too bad.

Druid vs rogue, rogue totaly fail, lv10 druid even can kill lv20 rogue and now with DOT of insect swarm makes rogue slowing down running and stop by root, poor melee.

Did you forget that rangers do 7 shoots + knock back in 3 seconds if you know how to use them + every shoot can crit (and ranger crit is not low) and if you like camp behind your trap. Its all about NOT being lv12 and about knowing how to use ranger. Rest my case...

Shamans good but compared to ranger have no dodge, so extremly low chance to not take full dmg from blessing.

now if blessing was like dks stun (lasting 1 hit) sure I might feel pitty for you, but blessing doubles any dmg, good I take dmg if a ranger looks at me :o

and why does ranger complain over rouge? Atleast you got trap, let poor bd complain who cant do anything but wait for gouge....

@crossfit yes rogue only can kill low level in 1 critical hit but in same level u can't do that, most high levels have more def and more dodge but only ranger still can kill high level players in 1 hit cuz of blessing (7 dmg total in 3 sec).

4 days to end of September, still no update.... Is it funny?

Id love a message from Snor/kuz. Been checking forum throughout this month. Looks like itl take more time :(

This is rating OP class

1st, ranger

2nd, shaman

3rd, druid

*Ranger, instant killer

*Shaman, untouchable

*Druid, best kitter

Rogue is very easy to be killed when they are out of stealth (attack mode), they can't use stealth till rogue success gouging, and two OP class can detect the invisible, the result most rogue fail and lv5 gouge still has a chance to fail, too bad.

Druid vs rogue, rogue totaly fail, lv10 druid even can kill lv20 rogue and now with DOT of insect swarm makes rogue slowing down running and stop by root, poor melee.

true, but don't forget that the lv 20 can kill the lv 10 druid with stealth > Merci > gouge > Merci xdd

" if you're one square away from a rogue, he can never catch you ", exactly why I hate arena as rogue and prefer outside PvP with crossings so I won't look like an idiot 1 yard away from a druid with 1 hp running to his 100 elf friends at the end of the road  :facepalm:

dont talk junk come vs with me  :dirol:

Refresh will be soon. Unfortunately, just not

this month (and the end of a month left, then

some), but soon I apologize for such a long

wait.

from russian forum.

К сожалению, точные даты назвать невозможно из-за достаточно большого и разного времени проверки приложений в Ovi и Appstore.

Как только будет более-менее точная информация (а это будет достаточно скоро), мы сообщим вам все :)

Translates - Unfortunately, the exact

date can not be called

out and different time to Ovi and Appstore.

only be more or less detailed information (will soon

enough), we will tell you all