September Upgrade

yorae

change is nice, take people out of their comfort and make them try new things. looking forward to update if youre right, but im starting to like my dk more then my shaman, but with new quest content im sure it will reignite my intrest in my shaman :) im stll abroad with my family and in-laws in the united states. coming home next week, hoping patch waits for me to get home, cause i only got forum access over here :P

• Developer

Goog you have forum acces, u can write interestning articles;)

Update soon, i think. Today is 13, they should write something more soon.

New areas seduce me much!

Everything will be clarified soon!

Stay tuned :)

I dont mean to be a bug, but how soon is "soon"?

a few hours? Days? Weeks? _

at least tell us that much... if you would

Snorlax do you have a rogue char?  :crazy: :crazy:

Can you explain me that why does rogue get 50%+ damage after stealth ?  :tease: :tease:

Stealth + Merciles >> atleast 1000! + Gauge + Stealh + Merciles >> Other 1000!  :shok: :shok:

rogues play with me . i feel my self as a barbie toy  :bad:

Dont you wanna make equal class ? :crazy: :crazy:

decrease damage rate of rogues or do same with us (im Ranger btw) we should get 50%+ damage after blessing  8) 8) 8)

and one question: Will we make trade with enemy side? :pleasantry:

um blessing already deals +100% with a chance to deal +300% dmg with a full crit - give me a break. Rouges are good if the player knows how to avoid detection but cmon rangers blessing skill is so overpowered, it has chance to deal extra dmg on everything ranger does including power shot and scatter shot so sorry if i dont feel any pitty.

i wouldnt wine if shaman got nerfed either i know its a strong class. Having tons of more fun with the under rated dk right now.

um blessing already deals +100% with a chance to deal +300% dmg with a full crit - give me a break. Rouges are good if the player knows how to avoid detection but cmon rangers blessing skill is so overpowered, it has chance to deal extra dmg on everything ranger does including power shot and scatter shot so sorry if i dont feel any pitty.

i wouldnt wine if shaman got nerfed either i know its a strong class. Having tons of more fun with the under rated dk right now.

yea rangers are overpowered with blessing but i have ever seen that it works 100% :shok: . then i have personal bug about skill. I meant i can kill rogues in 1 hit ( for examle 740! + 740! + 1020!) but its not happening always. but its not same with rogues. Stealth + skill = i am getting so high damage then rogues use on me gauge before i do something (really faster) and i die on 2. skill of rogues  :tease:

actually i dont uncomfortable about damage. the most important point Gauge then stealth  :wacko:

how can i talk about fair without atleast hit 1 time rogues?

i know that aigrind dont remove skills so i sugges decrease damages of rogue  :crazy:

ha, finally rangers crying about rogues! Long live ROGUES :diablo:

i am not crying if u are good ampied lv 20 ruge  :crazy:

how can lv 15 rogue hit 1k?  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

check screenshots from tavern. rogues hit 2k!+ . i hit max 1216!  :crazy:  i want fair play. i dont cry :pleasantry:

i am not crying if u are good ampied lv 20 ruge  :crazy:

how can lv 15 rogue hit 1k?  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

check screenshots from tavern. rogues hit 2k!+ . i hit max 1216!  :crazy:  i want fair play. i dont cry :pleasantry:

You won't get fair play if you don't have enough money to amp HIGH your weapon

Compare your class with others that have the same level and similar amp level gears and you could make a conclusion

All physical attack depend on your total attack, so rogue/barb/dk/ranger/bd will have exact the same base damage despite their faction benefit which elf get more damage by small % if they use the same weapon power value.

You won't get fair play if you don't have enough money to amp HIGH your weapon

Compare your class with others that have the same level and similar amp level gears and you could make a conclusion

All physical attack depend on your total attack, so rogue/barb/dk/ranger/bd will have exact the same base damage despite their faction benefit which elf get more damage by small % if they use the same weapon power value.

i know. you are right. I have +8 Composite Bow of Sudden Doom. but rogue hits me 1k!+ with +5 gladius  :crazy: 

and its not small its about 50% different :crazy:

i know. you are right. I have +8 Composite Bow of Sudden Doom. but rogue hits me 1k!+ with +5 gladius  :crazy: 

I got 3k hp and 2200 def, Rogue, +7 Glad of Abyss and Rondel of Doom, Avg. +4 Armour and a Ranger with Genie quest bow +1-5 can do 2-3k damage to me, I don't see your point here? You yourself told me that Rangers hitting 1k, Which they can do with +7 Bow already, is totally unfair cause of Blessing.

And if you aren't blind take a look at update, you want damage you say? Use a Crossbow then, +10 Crossbow of Abyss HITS EQUAL DAMAGE to the BEST SWORDS IN GAME at +10 and you tell Rogues hitting 1k and 200-300 damage per 2 sec is unfair?

It's quite funny cause you yourself told rangers with fast bows can deal 1k damage with +7 bow then you start ♥♥♥♥♥ing bout Rogues hitting 1k, Hypocrite.

And just incase people didn't know, Blessing does equal damage to Merci + Stealth and can do x2 more than it, so if I where you I wouldn't complain cause your just making a fool out of yourself cause you got the Best Bow in game and I bet you know you can do 3-4k damage in 3 seconds.

Well with +5 gladius I doubt a rogue could do 1k! unless you have a screen shot of it

Well with +5 gladius I doubt a rogue could do 1k! unless you have a screen shot of it

It can on 0 def, But normally Fully Enchanted people got around 20-30% defense so I doubt any rogue can do that much crit, I crit 1664 and on lv 18-20 people I crit 900-1.2k with 10% penetration on stealth, Sulla did 2k damage on shitty defense in screenshot topic.

Reu,, you should get a calculator and try see how much damage that would do, plus, if you don't want to get crit 1k then use arena equips, my 1.1k non stealth crit turns to 800-900 on lv 15-20 with arena equips, that's already like 35% defense since I got 10% penetration.

ok in my opinion.. its hard to equate ranger vs rogue, because they have same armor, but ranger is ranged. so, rogues have stealth.

①stealth vs range ↭ stealth gives advantage at beginning, but range is better for longrun

Now, blessing, deals additional dmg and is a buff, while rogues break hit is once per cooldown

of course, ranger can do higher dmg per hit (without regarding blessing) because bows have higher atk

but rogues have dual wield and can get more hits per sec

②blessing vs gouge ↭ again, rogue can get early advantage, but ranger, if lucky, will sneeze the rogue away quickly

and of course, if ranger scatter shots rogue, plus trap.... makes it hard for rogue to get use of his "advantages" while ranger can easily enjoy his blessing

I think, at solo fights, ranger is greater than rogue

but at war, invasion, etc... rogues shatter ranger, because if ranger doesnt know the rogue is coming, he can get blindsided...

Both classes have scenarios where they can crush the other, but I think ranger has more

Both classes have scenarios where they can crush the other, but I think ranger has more

Basically, When Rogue is 1 square away from a ranged Class with Stealth on cooldown, this is YOUR scenario  :lol:

ok, I can say, rogues USED to be the weakest class. Now they just have the most weaknesses.

and no its not the same.

In your scenario the ranger has full time blessing the whole fight. But it's actually a couple of seconds with an amazing long cooldown ;) The timing of activating is difficult too, because before you know it you are on a pink cloud seeing your blessing going away without used one time. Allthough i feel no pity for the rangers. Every class should have his weaknesses :) The cloth-armor classes are even more weak agains rogues.

In your scenario the ranger has full time blessing the whole fight. But it's actually a couple of seconds with an amazing long cooldown ;) The timing of activating is difficult too, because before you know it you are on a pink cloud seeing your blessing going away without used one time. Allthough i feel no pity for the rangers. Every class should have his weaknesses :) The cloth-armor classes are even more weak agains rogues.

In my scenario, the ranger knows how to play..

Gouge isn't range incase you didn't know, hamstring is ranged tho.

If you're one square away from a rogue he can never catch you.

i know, but many factors are affected by "luck"

block, dodge, critical, parry, and ofc, amp

its sux then... think you have 25% critic so u have to hit 100%(atleast) 1 crit in 4 hits.

also same with dodge , parry , block

if they are happening with luck wtf? :crazy: :crazy:  should i pray before play? :crazy: :crazy:

results dont always reflect the odds, and nothing is guaranteed.

say boss drop rate is 5% for each item (guess)

you can kill boss 20 times, even 100 times, doesnt guarantee a drop.

results dont always reflect the odds, and nothing is guaranteed.

say boss drop rate is 5% for each item (guess)

you can kill boss 20 times, even 100 times, doesnt guarantee a drop.

yea its bullshit  :tease:

anyway.... already i am trying new strategy for rape rogues  8) :dirol:

Half od September-still nobody knows anything about update  :wacko: i think it's a game, devs has really fun when we, players are angry because of this  :facepalm: sory for eng

i know its not easy. they are fixing something at beta then they will do update but . it took much time.

someone says it will happen December  :facepalm:

actually can any mod/gm give us more clearly info ?

Snorlax do you have a rogue char?  :crazy: :crazy:

Can you explain me that why does rogue get 50%+ damage after stealth ?  :tease: :tease:

Stealth + Merciles >> atleast 1000! + Gauge + Stealh + Merciles >> Other 1000!  :shok: :shok:

rogues play with me . i feel my self as a barbie toy  :bad:

Dont you wanna make equal class ? :crazy: :crazy:

decrease damage rate of rogues or do same with us (im Ranger btw) we should get 50%+ damage after blessing  8) 8) 8)

and one question: Will we make trade with enemy side? :pleasantry:

u must be joking :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

HELLO!!! This forum i about update,not whining about whose class is op.

since when do threads stay 100% on topic?  :unknw:

HELLO!!! This forum i about update,not whining about whose class is op.

Didnt u notice that every topic about update ends with whining about rangers being op?  :unknw:

Didnt u notice that every topic about update ends with whining about rangers being op?  :unknw:

yeah i know,its just that im sick n tired seeing every ppl whine about whose the most op,when i see it my eyes itch,i cant just stand n do nothing.

yeah i know,its just that im sick n tired seeing every ppl whine about whose the most op,when i see it my eyes itch,i cant just stand n do nothing.

I feel the same, they just dont realize that this wars will not bring any good.